You know about the book?
一个小时前 我签收了一箱包裹装了近
An hour ago, I signed for a box which contained nearly
200本副本 但我几个月前就知道了
200 copies... but I've been aware of it for months.
一名同事让我注意到的
An associate brought it to my attention.
你读过了
You read it?
是的
I did.
你不生气
You're not mad?
我该生气吗
Should I be?
你当然要生气 你是主人公啊
Of course you should, you're you.
这不是第一次
It's hardly the first time
我启发了一位作家 华生
I've inspired a writer, Watson.
我事实上是
I am actually the basis
跨媒体平台多个虚拟人物的原型
for several fictional characters across various media.
这是我做侦探的成功外
It's one of the by-products
收获的众多副产品中的一个
of my success as a detective.
我是万人迷 我也没办法
I fascinate; this cannot be helped.
你自己就曾写过我
You yourself once wrote about me:
《夏洛克·福尔摩斯探案集》
The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes.
你什么时候
When did you...?
我不高兴是因为你用了我的真名
I was displeased because you used my real name
还分享了我真实的故事
and you shared my real history.
而你父亲的杰作
Your father's magnum opus, on the other hand,
却与事实恰恰相反
is the very opposite of real.
读读第32章 我们俩在中♥央♥公园里的
Look no further than chapter 32, where we make love
人行天桥下面做♥爱♥
beneath a footbridge in Central Park.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me about it?
书的事 不是第32章
The book, not chapter 32.
你继父用了笔名
Your stepfather uses pseudonym,
我猜是因为你吧
and I assumed you were the reason for that.
你看起来比我预想的要生气
You seem angrier than I'd expected.
我能问问为什么吗
May I ask why?
你在等人吗
Are you expecting someone?
我在你留给我父母的名片上找到了你的地址
I got your address off the card you left with my parents.
你是说 你的目标们
You mean, your marks.
他们以为我现在在家教那里
They think I'm at my tutor's right now.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我不确定你是否该进来
I'm not sure you should.
这里可没有碎木机
There's no wood chipper in here.
你可以搜我的身
Uh... you can frisk me.
做什么都行
Whatever you want.
我只是想和你们谈谈
I... I just want to talk.
你在很多事上的判断都是对的
You're right about a lot of things.
但有些事你错了
But you're wrong about others.
你承认自己不是米娜·达文波特
You admit you're not Mina Davenport.
我承认
I do.
但我没杀那个联调局的人
But I didn't kill that FBI guy.
我们为什么要相信你呢
And why should we believe you?
因为
Because...
我能告诉你们是谁杀的
...I can tell you who did.
理查德和南茜
Richard and Nancy.
达文波特夫妇
The Davenports?
那请你告诉我 他们为什么要杀害
And why, pray tell, would they murder the man
一个竭尽全力帮他们寻找女儿的人呢
who worked so hard to find their daughter?
因为
Because...
他就快发现他们的秘密了
he was about to figure out their secret.
没人带走米娜
No one took Mina.
他们杀了她
They killed her.
我的真名叫凯西
My real name is Cassie,
但方便起见 你们叫我米娜也行
but you can call me Mina, if it's easier.
我也习惯了
I'm used to it.
你还有其他名字吗
You have a second name?
为了进行这次谈话吗 没有
For the purpose of this conversation, no.
我来找你们而不是警♥察♥是有原因的
There's a reason I came to talk to you and not the police.
请讲
Do tell.
米娜再过几周就要满21岁了
Mina turns 21 in a couple of weeks.
如果她还活着的话
Or, at least she would have.
到那时 我就能拿到她的信托基金
When that happens, I get access to her trust.
里面差不多有五百万
There's almost five million in it.
如果你们肯替我保密到那个时候
If you keep my secret until then,
我就把一切都告诉你们
I'll tell you everything.
我甚至可以在家里做你们的内应
I'll even be your eyes and ears inside the house.
你们 你们觉得我又在说谎
You... you think I'm lying again.
我们有何理由不这么想
Why would we not?
几年前 我看到一篇杂♥志♥上的文章
A couple of years ago, I came across this magazine article.
当时是米娜失踪的纪念日
It was the anniversary of Mina's disappearance,
因此他们用电脑
and they did this computer thing
模拟出如果她还在世会长什么样子
to show what she would look like if she were still alive.
我发现自己长得像她
I realized I looked like her.
不是太像 但足够了
Not a lot, but enough.
我想着如果我仔细研究这个案子
I thought if I studied the case,
如果我尽我所能的了解她
if I learned everything I could about her,
我就能蒙骗别人
I could fool people.
因为你以前就设计过骗局
Because you'd run cons before?
没有过像这样的
Nothing like this.
这是个大局
This was big.
我必须骗过米娜的亲生父母
I had to trick Mina's own parents.
所以你编出一个故事
So you came up with a story
来应付偶然的错误
that would allow for the occasional trip-up.
你被人虐待 关在地下室
You were abused, locked in a basement,
你忘记了以前的生活 这样
you forgot your old life; that way,
当你想不起来真正的米娜会知道的事时
no one would be suspicious when you had trouble remembering
别人就不会起疑了
things the real Mina would have known.
我最喜欢的部分是基斯的卡车
My favorite wrinkle was Keith's truck.
你说你是从车上而不是房♥子里逃了出来
You said you'd escaped from it, as opposed to the house,
因为跟基斯一样 房♥子不存在
because, like Keith, the house didn't exist,
这样你就不用担心需要带人找回去了
and you didn't have to worry about leading anyone back to it.
我从没担心过怎么骗过警♥察♥或是联调局
I was never worried about fooling the police or the FBI.
我只担心理查德和南茜
Just Richard and Nancy.
我准备了整套剧本
I had this whole script ready,
如果他们开始怀疑的话
things I would say or do,
我该怎么说怎么做
if I thought they were getting suspicious.
只是 我根本不需要用到
Only... I never needed it.
他们见到我的那一刻
They treated me like their daughter
就把我当成亲生女儿了
from the second I met them.
起初我以为是我伪装的很完美
At first I thought I was just that good.
但几个月后 事情不对了
But a couple months ago, something happened.
我
I, um...
我有天晚上半夜醒来发现
I woke up in the middle of the night and...
理查德坐在床边
Richard was sitting there.
抚摸我的胳膊
He touched my arm.
他说以前他就这么摸米娜
He said this was something he and Mina used to do.
他说 你就是我的小女孩 对不对
He said, "You are my little girl, aren't you?"
你们懂的 对吧
You get it, right?
他知道我不是她 因为他已经杀死她了
He knew I wasn't her because he'd killed her.
他一直在虐待她
He was abusing her.
她肯定是威胁要告诉别人 结果...
She must have threatened to tell someone and...
你说南茜也牵涉其中了吗
You said Nancy was involved, too.
她是最尽心告诉我米娜原来生活的人
No one worked harder to teach me about Mina's old life.
她要确保没有其他人知道
She needed to make sure no one else knew
我不是她女儿
I wasn't really her daughter.
因为这样才能确保
Because that would guarantee
没人能发现理查德犯的罪
no one would uncover Richard's crime.
那天晚上 他对你说谎了
He lied to you the other night.
那个联调局的人来过家里
The FBI guy had come to the house.
我看到他们那晚在车道上争吵
I saw them arguing in the driveway that night.
我不知道他是谁
I didn't know who he was,
所以我当时也没多想
so I didn't think much of it at the time,
但之后 你们过来了 我...
but then, when you guys came to the house, I...
他发现我了 肯定是这样
He figured me out. He must have.
所以理查德杀了他
So Richard killed him.
两周 就给我两周
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表