This must be what it felt like
心里一定会这么想
for the families of your victims.
这辈子的每一天我都在赎罪
I pay for my sins every day in this life,
而且我对未来充满恐惧
and I fear what's to come in the next.
这才是正义
That is justice.
我的孩子们一一死去
My children dying--
这不是正义
that's not.
你不止有一个孩子
You have more than one child?
我还有个儿子 诺兰
Nolan, my son.
跟她一样 他当时也改了名
He changed his name back then,
叫克雷格·克里斯蒙德
just like she did, to Craig Crismond.
找到他
Find him.
替我说声对不起
Tell him I'm sorry.
拜托了
Please.
真不敢相信他还惦记着我
I can't believe he was worried about me.
我想我该觉得感动吧
I guess I'm supposed to be touched.
不管怎样
Well, for what it's worth--
可能你不以为然
and perhaps it's worth very little--
但你父亲似乎有所改变了
uh, y-your father appears to have changed.
他在接受药物治疗 也很悔恨
He's medicated and, uh, remorseful.
可惜30年前他没能找到上帝并稳住情绪
Too bad he didn't find God and mood stabilizers 30 years ago.
那样的话那16个人就不会死
16 people would still be alive.
得知艾伦的死讯就够可怕了
Finding out Ellen had been killed was horrible enough.
我们不知道这事还跟克雷格的父亲有关
We didn't know it had anything to do with Craig's father.
鉴于凶手的作案手法
Well, given the killer's M.O., I would have thought
我觉得两者间的关联十分明显
the connection would have been quite apparent.
厄尼只是把消息告诉了我们
When Ernie called to break the news,
没说细节
he didn't get into the details.
你觉得他会是故意在隐瞒这关联吗
Do you think he was trying to hide the connection?
不
No.
不会的 他不知道我们父亲的事
No, he didn't know about our father.
事实上 有人用袋子让艾伦窒息而死
The fact that somebody suffocated Ellen with a bag
对他来说没有特别的意味
wouldn't have meant anything to him.
所以她没告诉他
So she didn't tell him that she was
她是连环杀人凶手的女儿
the daughter of a serial killer.
这是我们很久以前就已经精于隐瞒的秘密
It's a secret we both got good at keeping a long time ago.
格里尔被捕时
When Greer was arrested,
有人要报复你家吗
there was a backlash against your family?
我妈妈受到的恐吓最多
My mom got the worst of it.
人们不理解她怎么会对此一无所知
People didn't understand how she couldn't know.
后来家里陆续开始收到死亡威胁
When we started getting death threats at the house,
我们搬走了 改了名字
we moved away, changed our names.
我也是几年前刚搬回纽约的
I only came back to New York a couple years ago.
你们觉得我们住在这会不会有危险
Do you think we're in danger here?
我们也不知道
We don't know.
但我们警监正准备给你们家和单位
But our captain's looking into having patrols here
派驻巡逻队
and at your workplaces.
你们有没有注意到有人潜伏在附近
Have you noticed anyone lurking about
是否接到过那种一接听就挂断的电♥话♥
or had any hang-up phone calls or...
或其他类似的情况
or anything like that?
没有
No.
没遇到那样的情况 你呢
No, nothing like that. You?
凶手一定跟他当年杀死的某个女人有关
Look, it had to be somebody related to one of the women he killed.
对吧
Right?
她们的家人...
A family member...
一个发现了艾伦身份的人
um, somebody who realized who Ellen really was.
看起来凶手
It seems that the killer
知道了她和你父亲的关系
was aware of her connection to your father.
但这个人是否和当时某个受害者有关
Whether or not that person is connected to one of the victims--
还很难说
very difficult to say.
你知道艾伦怀孕了吗
Did you know Ellen was pregnant?
我们昨天才知道 厄尼告诉我们的
Uh, we found out yesterday. Ernie told us.
你知道他不是孩子的父亲吗
Were you aware that he could not have been the father?
知道 我们了解他的情况
We knew about his condition, yeah.
我们想询问那位第三者
We'd like to question the other man,
但目前我们无法找到这个人
but so far we haven't been able to identify him.
你们知道她出轨的事吗
Did you know about the affair?
不知道
No.
怎么回事
What?
大概一个月前
Um... it was about a month ago.
珍和我在城里办事
Jen and I were in the city running some errands,
看到艾伦和一个人走进了一家餐馆
and we saw Ellen walk into a restaurant with this guy.
我们想着是不是有什么事
We wondered if something was up,
但后来决定不多管闲事
but we decided it was none of our business.
这人长什么样
Can you describe the man?
我们只看到了背影 高个子 深色头发
We only saw him from the back. Tall guy. Dark hair.
不过那餐馆叫白色大门
But the place was called La Porte Blanche.
也许那里有人还记得他
Maybe someone there will remember him.
刚才的搜查过程
During the course of that frisking,
与标准搜查方法有两处偏差
there were two deviations from recommended best practices.
是哪两处
What were they?
需要我提醒你时间很宝贵吗
Need I remind you time is of the essence?
华生一小时内就会带回
Watson will be back from La Porte Blanc
白色大门餐馆的监控录像
with the surveillance footage within the hour.
雅各布斯那个案子吧
The Jacobs case, right?
我发现你们没有提出让我参与破案
I notice you haven't asked me for any help with that.
时间问题
A matter of time.
目前 华生和我都觉得
For now, Watson and I both agree
学习对你来说是头等大事
that your studies should take priority.
言归正传 是哪两处错误
So, the two mistakes-- what were they?
你还没拍口袋就把手伸了进去
You reached into his pockets before you patted them.
没有合理根据证明其携带武器
You can't search pockets unless you got
就不能对口袋进行搜查
probable cause there might be a weapon.
还有呢
And what else?
我不知道 哥们
I don't know, man.
摸索人体模型不在考试范围内
Dummy groping isn't on the test.
你到底是不是真想通过警佐考试
Are you serious about passing the sergeant's exam or not?
我当然是认真的
Course I am.
你并不想成为警佐 是吗
You don't want to be a sergeant, do you?
顺便一提 这就是为什么我找乔恩帮忙
FYI, this is why I went to Joan for help
而不找你
instead of you.
如果你不想升职
If you didn't want the promotion,
为什么要报这个考试
why are you taking the test?
你就是不能放过任何事 对吧
You can never just drop anything, can you?
这不是我的强项 所以不行
Not one of my particular strengths, no.
事实是 虽然不关你的事
The truth-- not that it's any of your business--
但我需要钱
is that I need the money.
为什么
Why?
我妈失业了
My mom lost her job.
犹豫了两年要不要退休 他们直接把她炒了
Two years shy of retirement, they pulled the rug out.
需要裁员
Downsizing.
她只能花存款了
She'll have to burn through her savings
直到她的退休金进来
till her pension kicks in.
可能将来也得需要帮助
Probably need a little help down the road, too.
不管怎么说 升职能带来加薪 所以
Anyway, promotion comes with a raise, so...
就是这样
there it is.
你为什么不直接说
Why didn't you just say so?
如果你不想离开警探的职位 就别走
If you don't want to leave the rank of detective, don't.
我可以给你贷款
I'll give you a loan.
我很感激 但我不是慈善项目
I appreciate that, but I'm not a charity case.
不 我说的是贷款
No, I said a loan.
抱歉 我不会拿朋友的钱
Sorry. I'm not taking money from a friend.
午餐结束 我要回办公室了
Lunch is over. I got to get back to the office.
你确定我不能帮你吗
And you're sure I can't help you?
你在帮我了 记得吗
You are helping me, remember?
你俩都是
Both of you.
好吧 雅各布斯太太确实看起来
Well, Mrs. Jacobs certainly seems
对这位先生很有好感
taken with this gentleman.
他有露过脸吗
Does he ever show his face?
他站起来时有 但之后服务生挡住了
He does when he gets up, but then a waiter gets in his way.
除此之外 他一直是背朝监控的
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表