见了些老朋友
Saw some old friends.
我还收到了阿弗雷多的消息
I also heard from Alfredo.
然后呢
And?
他的复原进展不错
His recuperation is going well--
他说他下周从他姐姐那回来
he says he'll be back from his sister's next week.
而且他似乎没有因奥斯卡的事而怪罪我
And he doesn't seem to hold the Oscar business against me,
我觉得真是太正直了
which I think's quite sporting.
我还缩小了
I also narrowed down
可能关押我的监狱数量
the number of prisons I might be sent to
如果地检判我犯了严重暴♥力♥伤害罪
if the DA convicts me of felonious assault.
我就可以很高兴地说 它们每个
Each one of them, I'm happy to report,
都有复健程序
has a recovery program,
所以我不用愁没有互助会了
so I shan't want for meetings.
奥斯卡·兰金绑♥架♥了阿弗雷多
Oscar Rankin kidnapped Alfredo,
而且还折磨了你
and he tortured you.
不是身体上的
Not physically.
无所谓 你不会进监狱的
It doesn't matter-- you're not going to prison.
一周前 你还会说我永远不会复吸呢
A week ago, you'd have said I'd never relapse.
不 我才不会
No, I wouldn't.
我又要去参加互助会了
I'm due for another meeting.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
布鲁姆先生
Mr. Bloom.
我知道在一个像你这样的人
I know approaching someone like you
去参加互助会的时候截住他
on his way into a meeting is...
不太好 但...
bad form, but...
打一个胳膊已经骨折了的人也不太好
Hey, so is beating up on a man with his arm in a sling,
你说对吗
wouldn't you say?
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
律师 很多律师
Lawyers. Lots of 'em.
我雇了一群律师
I have a virtual army on retainer.
但你已经知道了
But you already knew that.
你从2010年起已经让三个女人消失了
Well, you've successfully disappeared three women
其中还包括你的妻子
since 2010, including your own wife,
所以如果我是你 我也会雇一群律师
so if I were you, I'd have an army of lawyers, too.
你上周让我名声大噪了一把
You kicked up a lot of dust for me last week,
找到了那个吸毒过量的女孩
finding that girl who overdosed,
告诉警方毒品是从我这来的
telling the police the drugs came from me.
我又成了报纸的最爱
I'm the tabloids' darling again.
还成了新闻台的谈资
The talk of every news station.
地检正想办法找理由起诉我呢
DA's just itchin' to charge me with something.
但你知道那是什么滋味 对吧
But you know how that feels, am I right?
对 你想要什么
Yeah. Uh, what do you want?
我想雇你
To hire you.
我听说你是个很棒的侦探
I hear you're quite the detective.
很不幸 我不为施虐狂工作
Unfortunately, I've got a "No sadist" policy.
你说得对
You're right.
我的确可能跟那三个失踪的女人扯上关系
I can be connected to the three women who went missing.
2010年 我妻子艾丽西娅
My wife Alicia in 2010,
然后是跟我开过派对的
and then two girls I...
两个女孩...
partied with...
一个是2012年 另一个是第二年
one in 2012, another a year later.
她们都失踪了 就像你说的那样
They all disappeared, just like you said.
没错 我对你的罪行很熟悉 布鲁姆先生
Yeah. I am quite familiar with your crimes, Mr. Bloom.
我杀了那两个女孩
I killed the two girls.
当然 我不是故意的
I didn't mean to, of course.
她们只是没能熬过去
They just couldn't take the rough stuff.
毒瘾
Addicts.
我把她们的尸体
I buried the bodies
埋在我父亲当年在新罗谢尔的房♥产那儿了
at a property my father once owned in New Rochelle--
欧文庄2434号♥
2434 Owen Place.
你为什么要告诉我
Why are you telling me?
因为我没杀我妻子
Because I didn't kill my wife.
要么是别人杀了她 要么...
Either someone else did, or...
那晚她离我而去 再也没回来
she left me that night and never looked back.
无论如何 人们说的那些话都让我很伤心
Whatever the case, it hurt me, the things people said.
我对艾丽西娅很好
I was good to Alicia.
她一无所有 白手起家
She had nothing. She came from nothing.
我给了她全世界 我不该被人这么说
I gave her the world. I deserved better.
我想让人们知道真♥相♥
I want people to know the truth.
你是想强迫我为你工作吗
Do you mean to compel me to work for you?
不 这不是为你准备的
No. This isn't for you.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第四季 第一集
然后他用了无牵挂的眼神看了看我
Then he looked at me like he didn't have a care in the world,
再然后...
and then...
他冲自己的脖子开了一枪
put a gun under his chin.
就这样吗
Is that it?
他还说什么了吗
Did he say anything else?
没有
No.
真抱歉让你目睹了那些
Sorry you had to see that.
乔纳森·布鲁姆那种人说的话
It's hard to put much stock in anything
很难让人相信
a guy like Jonathan Bloom had to say,
但我们会跟新罗谢尔警方谈谈
but obviously, we'll talk to the New Rochelle PD,
让他们派人去查查他跟你说的那处房♥产
get someone out to that property he told you about.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
警监在吗
Is the captain here?
警监
Captain.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
我在...
I was, uh...
等你跟马库斯说完 进来吧
waiting for you to finish up with Marcus. Come in.
坐
Have a seat.
听说你之前去过褐石屋
Heard you stopped by the brownstone earlier on.
你真好
That's, uh, very kind.
我很担心你
Well, you were on my mind.
是啊
Yeah.
那是当然
Of course I was.
几天前 我差点杀了个人
Several days ago, I nearly killed a man,
然后还给自己注射了管制药品
and I injected myself with a controlled substance.
我
Me.
你们的顾问
Your consultant.
夏洛克
Sherlock...
我的行为是不可宽恕的 还有
My behavior was inexcusable, and, uh...
我很抱歉
I do apologize.
你表现得就像你真的做了什么一样
You're acting like you did something.
是有人对你干了坏事
Something was done to you.
不 是我要注射海♥洛♥因♥的
No, I chose to use heroin.
那是我的选择
That was my choice.
但不管怎样 我还不至于堕落
Anyway, I'm far from ruined.
我曾经自己康复了一次 我还会再好起来
I recovered myself once before, and I'll do so again.
但如果你有什么坏消息
But if there is some difficult news
拖着不敢告诉我的话
that you've been putting off telling me,
完全没必要
th-there's really no need.
我都知道的
Well, I know, anyway.
你知道什么
You know what?
无论地检是否准备起诉我
That whether or not the district attorney charges me with a crime,
我都不能再给纽约警局做顾问了
my consultancy with the NYPD has come to an end.
只要告诉我 我没有拖累华生就行
Just tell me I didn't drag Watson down with me.
我不行
I can't.
警监
Captain...
结束了
It's done.
警长是个守旧派
The Chief of Detectives is from the old school.
他一直不喜欢顾问侦探这个主意
He never liked the idea of consultants.
发生的那些事
What happened,
只是给了他一个更好的理由赶走你们
it just made it easier for him to cut ties.
你这周经历过的那些事
Everything you've been through this week,
还有你正在经历的那些
everything you're going through,
我...
I-I...
我只是在等一个合适的时机告诉你
I was just waiting for the right time to tell you.
告诉你们两个人
To tell both of you.
你知道她给你们做了多少贡献
You know how much she has to contribute.
我去伦敦的时候 她在这里做得很好
When I left for London, she thrived here.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表