我们会给你们所有权限去接触他的秘书人员
we'll give you full access to his secretarial staff,
查看他的日程表以及电脑
his date book, his computer.
如果你们发现了任何他或是这里的任何人
You find any evidence that he or anyone else here
雇佣杀手的证据 随你们处置
hired an assassin, more power to you.
卢卡斯·穆勒在纽约
Lukas Muller is in New York.
我昨天去拜访了他
I paid him a visit yesterday.
你为什么
Why would you...
我很吃惊 也着实很困惑
I was surprised, and indeed confused,
他对待我的方式
by the way that he treated me.
上次我们接触时
During our one prior interaction,
我发现此人表现出了紧张不安
I had noticed a baseline nervousness to the man,
但基于当时状况也情有可原
but that could be written off to circumstance.
他毕竟冒着丢掉工作的风险
He was, after all, sharing secrets
与我们分享秘密情报
which could have cost him his job.
我毕竟是给他付钱的人的儿子
I'm the son of the man who lines his pockets,
所以昨天我期望他能把我视作朋友
so yesterday I expected him to treat me as a friend.
然而 他却视我为敌人
Instead, he treated me like an enemy.
更准确地说是威胁
More precisely, a threat.
我知道的 父亲
I know, Father.
知道什么
Know what?
你为什么没有提及你与死亡擦身而过的经历
Why you never mentioned your brush with death.
为什么你从没向我
Why you never asked me,
你所认识的最出色的侦探 寻求帮助
the finest detective you know, for assistance.
你相信我就是那个想要杀你的人
You believe that I'm the man who tried to kill you.
这让我不禁思考
It's made me wonder why you...
你来纽约的真正目的
really came to New York.
你仅仅是出于疑虑
Were you just following up on your suspicions,
还是想对我下手
or did you intend to do me harm?
我的确一度怀疑过你
I did, at one time, suspect you.
但我早已打消了这念头
But I've long since moved off the notion.
我很高兴你没有参与此事
I'm satisfied that you weren't involved.
显然穆勒不这么想
Though Muller, apparently, is not.
你我之间有过分歧
You and I have had our differences...
说得委婉些
to put it mildly...
但我一直都认为 无论如何
but I've always thought that at the very least
你起码了解我的品性
you knew the content of my character.
如果你不是毫无疑问地坚信
If you don't know, without question,
我不是个杀手
that I'm not a killer...
那我们之间关系发展的基础也就不存在了
then there really is no foundation for us to build on.
这个
This...
我们之间的实验也就到此为止了
experiment of ours has reached its end.
出于对我和华生安全的考虑
If for no other reason than to preserve my safety and Watson's.
我希望你能同意
I do hope you'll agree.
如果你还有任何挥之不去的疑虑
And if you have any lingering doubts,
这一点你大可放心
here's how you can be certain
我不是那个想杀你的人
I'm not the one who tried to kill you.
你还活着呢
You're alive.
我不知道你回来了
Hey, I didn't know you were back.
我在办公室里
I was down in my office.
这不是我们给你父亲来访时准备的蜂蜜吗
That's the honey we got for your father when he comes over.
没错
So it is.
我猜这意味着你们的谈话不太顺利
I guess that means the conversation went poorly.
我是对的
I was right--
两年前他以为我是让他差点被杀的幕后主使
two years ago he thought I was behind his near murder.
现在呢
And now?
现在 根据他的说法 我是前嫌疑人
Now, according to him, I am a former suspect;
我没有精心策划这场复仇
I'm not at the center of an elaborate revenge plot.
你相信他吗
You believe him?
我相信
I do.
但我也认为两周前我是对的
But I also think I was right two weeks ago.
问题还没解决
The matter's not resolved.
凶手依然逍遥法外
The culprit is still at large.
好消息是
The good news is,
我们不用再担心要接近父亲了
we need no longer fear about being in Father's proximity,
因为我们不再是他身边的人了
because we will no longer be in his proximity.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不用遗憾 他和我曾经数年
Don't be sorry. He and I have gone years
断绝往来 这种安排很可行
without talking in the past; it's an arrangement that works.
运气好的话 我们很快就会回到当初了
Any luck, we'll be returning to it soon.
你和威尔森·崔格的见面怎么样
How went your meeting with Wilson Trager?
很难说
It's hard to say.
这个见面跟不见没什么区别
It was more of a non-meeting than a meeting.
他躲过会面
He blew past us and stuck us
用两个律师来搪塞我们 之后
with a couple of lawyers, and then
那俩律师给了我们查看他生活的所有权限
they gave us full access to his life.
银行和旅行记录 邮件
Bank and travel records, e-mails...
证明他们很有信心我们什么都找不到
Suggests confidence we will find nothing.
我在查看所有信息
Well, I've been going through all of it.
目前为止 没有可疑的汇款
So far, no mysterious wire transfers
或是和杀手的秘密联络
or secret liaisons with hit men.
但前提是崔格用的是自己的钱
But that's assuming that Trager paid for everything himself.
如果他用了学校的钱
If he used the college's money,
得花好几年才能发现痕迹
it could take years to find the trail.
我开免提了
You're on speaker.
我们到处给人看的那份素描
That sketch we've been showing around--
莉莉·库珀中途之家的一些员工
some of the staff at Lily Cooper's halfway house
认出了这人 维克多·尼耶维斯
I.D.'d the guy-- Victor Nieves.
他是个前科犯 几年前住在那里
He's an ex-con. He lived there a few years ago.
他的假释官有他现在的地址
His parole officer had a current address on file.
他有武器 而且很危险
We know he's armed and dangerous.
特警队正在集♥合♥ 马库斯跟他们在一起
ESU is rolling now. Marcus is with them.
要是有发现再告诉你们
I'll let you know if we find anything.
我已经告诉你们了
I already told you.
我不知道维克多在哪
I don't know where Victor is.
好吧 你上次见他是什么时候
All right, well, when was the last time you saw him?
我说不好
I don't know.
两天前 也许三天
Two days ago, maybe three?
尼耶维斯太太
Mrs. Nieves,
今天早前下过雨 而那双靴子还是湿的
it was raining earlier today, and those boots are still wet.
除了你丈夫还有人住这儿吗
Someone other than your husband leave them here?
求求你
Please.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
别伤害他
Don't hurt him.
相信我
Hey, believe me,
我们都希望和和气气的
we'd all rather keep things peaceful.
但我不会骗你
But I'm not gonna lie to you.
你丈夫惹麻烦了 我们得找到他
Your husband's in trouble, and we have to find him,
所以你的最好选择就是帮我们找到他
so the best thing you can do is help us bring him in.
你知道他可能去了哪吗
You have any idea where he would have gone?
嗨 你叫什么名字
Hey. What's your name?
梅拉
Mayra.
梅拉
Mayra?
城♥堡♥王国 我知道那里
Castle Kingdom-- I know that place.
我和我弟弟以前常去
My brother and I used to go there.
你跟你的家人一起去的吗
You go with your folks?
你手上怎么了
What happened there?
我摔倒了
I fell.
你在公园摔倒了
You fell at the park?
这可不是闹着玩的
That's no fun.
来 我帮你贴好
Here, let me fix that for you.
你觉得这伤超过一天了吗
That look more than a day old to you?
梅拉 你们什么时候去的公园
Mayra, when were you at the park?
格雷森
Gregson.
是我
Yeah, it's me.
尼耶维斯的女儿为他提供了
Nieves's little girl just alibied him
第二起谋杀的不在场证明 昨天他们全家
for the second murder-- looks like the whole family was
在泽西州南部的一个游乐园里玩到了天黑
at an amusement park in South Jersey yesterday until dark.
他妻子怎么也不肯说
The wife won't say either way,
但我在垃圾桶里的收据上发现了时间戳
but I found a time stamp receipt in the trash.
我正前往游乐园
I'm reaching out to the park
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表