我不知道
I don't know.
出于尊重 我们分居后
Out of respect, he kept shop talk to a minimum
他尽量不跟我聊工作的事
after we separated.
但我相信如果你们去他的公♥寓♥
But I'm sure if you go to his apartment,
你们会找到那些文档的
you'll find all the files.
它们也许能告诉你们一切
They may tell you everything you need to know.
小乔
Joanie.
我的天啊
My gosh.
几个月没见了
It's been months.
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
谢了 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
还是我该叫你格罗佛·欧格登
Or should I call you Grover Ogden?
你是怎么想的
What were you thinking?
我那是在赞美你
I was honoring you.
你做的选择 你做的工作
The choices you make, the work you do.
我觉得很棒
I think it's wonderful.
是吗
Really?
所以你没有征求我的同意
So that's why you didn't ask my permission.
所以你用了笔名
That's why you used a pseudonym.
因为你知道我会觉得多荣耀
Because you knew how honored I would be.
你看过那本书了吗
Did you even read the book?
我当然看过了
Of course I read the book.
然后呢
And?
太荒唐了
It's ridiculous.
我和夏洛克不会带着枪走来走去
Sherlock and I do not run around with guns
我们也不会跟犯罪分子用功夫搏斗
and we don't get into kung fu fights with criminals
而且我们绝对没有上♥床♥
and we sure as hell do not sleep together.
床戏是卖♥♥点 小乔
Well, sex sells, Joanie.
你知道的
You know that.
你怎么知道是我写的
So how did you know that that was me?
格罗佛·欧格登 我们在欧格登大街住过
Grover Ogden? We lived on Ogden Avenue.
格罗佛是我们的狗
Grover was our dog.
顺便一提 那是黄♥片♥演员取艺名的方法
And by the way, that is how you make a porn name,
不是取笔名的方法
not a pen name!
好吧 听着 我欠我的出版商一本书
Okay, look, I owed my publishers a book.
我写不出来了 我从没这样过
I was blocked. I've never been blocked like this before.
我要疯了
I was going crazy.
然后你妈妈从城里看你回来
So your mother comes home from seeing you in the city,
她给我讲了你们破的那些案子
and she tells me about this case you're working on,
-所以... -她知道这事吗
- so... - Did she know about this?
不 我只是在告诉你这是怎么发生的
No. I'm just telling you how it all happened.
我不在乎它怎么发生的 我只想让它消失
I don't care how it happened. I just want it to go away.
这话是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
《蓝血之心》没有电子书特惠
The Heart Bled Blue didn't get the e-book treatment,
这对我们俩来说都是好事
which is good, for both of us,
因为昨晚我花了大约四千美元
because I spent almost $4,000 last night
买♥♥了我在网上能找到的所有实体书
trying to find all the hard copies I could find online.
你得联♥系♥你的出版商
You're gonna contact your publisher
追踪剩下的那些
and you're gonna track down the rest.
你一定是开玩笑的
You can't be serious.
夏洛克看过了吗
Did Sherlock read the book?
和那有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
你说了你的意见 我想听听他的
Well, you gave your opinion. I'd like to know his.
首先 你跟他不是朋友
Okay, first, you are not friends.
你只在薇薇安姨妈的葬礼上见过他一次
You met him once, at Aunt Vivian's funeral.
其次 他绝不会发现这件事
Second, he is never gonna find out about this.
他是我知道的最注重隐私的人
He is the most private person that I know.
如果他发现这事肯定会发飙
He would freak if he found out.
给你的出版社打电♥话♥ 老爸
Call your publisher, dad.
我说真的
I mean it.
一般来说 我反对色彩协调
Typically, I'm averse to color coordination,
但我不得不承认这确实让屋子明亮了许多
but I dare say it brightens the place up.
这些都是什么
What is all this?
去世的鲍勃·安德希尔的案件卷宗
The case files of the late Bob Underhill.
你收到我的短♥信♥了
You got my texts?
被害的联调局探员被塞进了碎木机
Murdered FBI agent fed through a wood chipper.
他妻子认为死因是一件未解决的旧案
His wife thought it was over one of his unsolved cases.
马库斯和我去了他的公♥寓♥
Marcus and I went to his apartment
发现他重新研究了其中的三件案子
and discovered he had been revisiting three of them.
我复印了他的卷宗 每间屋里贴了一件案子
I made copies of his files and assigned each case its own room.
如你所见
As you can see,
这些文献是关于一件仇恨犯罪的案件
the library tells the tale of a hate crime,
1981年一间教堂被烧毁
a church burnt to the ground in 1981.
纵火犯人一直没能抓捕归案
The arsonist, never identified.
你认为这是杀死安德希尔的凶手吗
You think that's who killed Underhill?
非也
I do not.
感谢已故探员的
Thanks in no small part
一丝不苟的记录
to the late agent's meticulous notes,
我辨认出了犯人
I identified the guilty party.
他在1982年就死了
He died in 1982.
这件案子花了我稍微多一点的时间来解决
This case took longer to solve, but not much.
1997年的双人银行劫案
Two-man bank robbery from 1997.
结果发现 这两个人在早期
As it turns out, both parties went to jail
因为一些不相关的罪名进了监狱
for unrelated crimes in the early aughts.
他们现在还待在监狱里
Both parties remain incarcerated,
所以他们也不是我们要找的凶手
so they're not our killers either.
最后 是一起连环投毒案
Finally, the case of a serial poisoner
2008年到2012年间凶手毒杀了六条人命
who took six lives between 2008 and 2012.
我发现投毒凶手 实际上
I realized that the culprit was, in fact,
是安德希尔最初一位嫌疑人的兄弟
the brother of one of Underhill's original suspects.
唯一的问题是 他是海军
The only problem, he's in the Navy
昨晚他在阿♥拉♥伯海的一艘航♥空♥母舰上
and he was on an aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea last night.
所以你拿了这个人
So you took the three cases
整个职业生涯都无法解决的三个案子
this guy couldn't crack over an entire career
然后只花了几小时就解决了
and you solved them in a few hours.
坏消息是他妻子错了
Bad news is his wife was wrong.
安德希尔的旧案和他的谋杀没有任何关系
Underhill's old cases had nothing to do with his murder.
实际上 我认为确实和其中一件有关
Actually, I think one of them did.
我问了警监
I asked the captain
安德希尔是否还领走了其他的案件卷宗
to find out if Underhill had requested any other case files,
结果还真有
and it turns out he had.
米娜·达文波特
Mina Davenport.
你知道这案子吗
Oh, you're familiar with the case?
当然
Of course.
她在2004年被绑♥架♥
She was kidnapped in 2004.
绑♥架♥她的男人把她囚禁在了地下室
The guy who took her kept her in a basement.
十年后 她逃了出来并回到了家中
Ten years later, she escaped and came home-
失踪回归
这可是大新闻
it was a huge story.
你是说04年是安德希尔处理的她的绑♥架♥案吗
Are you saying that Underhill worked her abduction in '04?
没错 而且2015年也是他处理的
He did. And again in 2015.
他申请并收到了一份关于她案子的卷宗
He asked for and received copies of her case file
就在几个月前
just a few months ago.
很奇怪 那些文件
Curious, then, that they were not amongst
并不在他的物品中
his many other materials.
米娜的绑♥架♥者一直没被找到
Well, Mina's kidnapper was never found.
你觉得安德希尔要查出他是谁了吗
You think that's who Underhill was closing in on?
我觉得这个卷宗的缺失
I think the absence of the files the agent requested
非常可疑
is very suspicious.
也许昨晚凶手从他身上拿走了它们
Perhaps the killer removed them from his person last night.
也许 在案发后
Perhaps, post-mulching,
凶手用他的钥匙进入了他的公♥寓♥
he used his keys to access his apartment.
无论如何 这都说明
Either way, it could mean
米娜的绑♥架♥者昨晚犯下了谋杀罪
that Mina's abductor committed a murder
就在离她家不到三公里的地方
less than 20 miles from her home last night.
很难描述
It's hard to explain,
在你孩子十岁时失去了她
losing your only child when she's ten,
然后在她二十岁时又找回了她
and then getting her back at 20.
人们往往会考虑你失去的这十年时光
People tend to think about the ten years you lost,
但我们能想到的只有未来
but we could only think about the future;
我们能和她共度的未来时光
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表