什么
What?
死了四个人 还有五个进了医院
Four people are dead, five more in hospital,
这一切都是因为你
and all because you couldn't get along
在秘鲁大坝谈判中无法跟竞争对手处理好关系
with your opposite number on a Peruvian dam negotiation.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你跟伊森·帕里斯的工作关系变糟了
Your working relationship with Ethan Parris turned sour,
而且让一个23亿的交易搁置了
and stood in the way of a $2.3 billion deal.
所以你们公♥司♥雇了一个狙击手
So a sniper was invited into your firm's offices
来解决问题
to solve the problem.
你觉得是我杀了伊森·帕里斯吗
You think I had Ethan killed?
当然不是
Of course not.
你们公♥司♥圈养的秘密杀手
The black-bag operatives that your firm keeps on retainer
当然不会听一个低级合伙人的命令
don't take calls from junior associates.
告诉我们
Divulge the name
你去找了哪个高级合伙人寻求帮助
of the senior partner that you turned to for help,
我会想办法帮你
and I will petition the powers that be
拿到免罪协议
to extend you an immunity deal.
太扯了
Oh, no, no way.
太扯了 你简直是开玩笑
No way. This is a joke.
我们查看了你跟伊森·帕里斯
We've reviewed the complete record
全部的通信记录
of your correspondence with Ethan Parris.
我们来是有原因的
We're not here by accident.
这根本说不通
This makes no sense!
这起枪击案没有道理啊 是在随便杀人
The shooting made no sense; it was random.
是故意让它看起来这样
It was made to look random.
如果你们看过电子邮件的话
Look, if you've seen the e-mails,
如果你们看过交易的话 你们应该知道
if you've seen the deal, then you know--
我不需要让伊森死 我已经要打败他了
I didn't need Ethan dead. I was kicking his ass.
帕里斯先生以酗酒和超龄为由在欺诈你
Mr. Parris was fleecing you on concrete and overages.
不 不 是因为...
No, no. Because...
你再继续装傻的话
The longer you play dumb,
普鲁伊特先生 我们就帮不了你了
Mr. Pruitt, the less likely we are to help you.
我可以证明这里没人想要伊森死
I can prove nobody here wanted Ethan dead.
我觉得你都没法证明今早是自己打的领带
I doubt you can prove you tied your own tie this morning.
跟我来
Come with me.
好吧
Okay.
你们看见那座棕色的高楼了吗
You see that, brown tower?
南面那座
Just to the south there?
伊森就在那里上班
That's where Ethan worked.
我们之前为了这个交易讨论了几十次
Now, we went back and forth a dozen times on this deal,
每次我去他办公室的时候
and every time I went to his office,
我都会走下面的南入口
I walked out the south entrance right below us,
而他每次过来的时候 也会走那里
and any time he came here, he used the same doors.
今天枪手所在的那座楼
Now, that's the side of the building
是在那一侧 东面
the shooter was on, the east side.
如果我想找人枪杀伊森
Now, if I wanted someone to pick Ethan off,
我绝不会让他在那边埋伏
I never would've told them to set up there,
因为他不会从那边过来
because that's not the direction he would've been coming from.
不可能打中他
He'd have no shot.
你真是个说谎高手
You're a spectacular liar,
普鲁伊特先生
Mr. Pruitt.
我们刚从王朝能源的办公室过来
We've just come from Dynastic Energy's offices.
在河边 这里的东侧
They're on the river, east of here.
不 你说的是主办公室
No, you're talking about the main offices.
王朝能源在两年前又扩建了
Dynastic outgrew that space years ago.
伊森以前是在那里的卫星办公室上班
Ethan worked in their satellite offices right there.
要是不相信我的话 自己去查吧
You don't believe me, look it up.
自♥由♥广场46号♥
竟然把一场大屠♥杀♥跟下大雪相比
To compare a massacre to inclement weather.
这个白♥痴♥跟这案子无关真是可惜了
It's a shame that cretinous man wasn't involved.
侦查是很严谨的科学 至少应该是这样
Detection is an exact science, or it ought to be,
所以也该用毫无个人感情的方式去对待
and should be treated with the same cold, unemotional manner.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在尝试着破解
I'm attempting to divine
别人给我电♥话♥设置的锁屏密♥码♥
the PIN number that everyone used to lock my phone.
密♥码♥无效
取消
再试一次
输入密♥码♥
原来是"Leet"
"Leet"
早该想到的 1337
Should've guessed it. 1-3-3-7.
就像"Leet"写成了数字
Numeric spelling of the word "Leet",
同音词就是"精英"
as in "Elite."
典型的黑客炫技 说了你也没兴趣
It's a standard hacker boast. Why would you care?
你要打给谁
Who are you calling?
局里的一位同事
A colleague in the department.
跟你说了 我们不能
I told you, we can't...
你不是世上唯一能保守秘密的人
You're not the only person who can keep a secret.
福尔摩斯吗 我都快以为
Holmes? I was starting to think
你掉沟里了呢
you fell in a ditch or something.
我想了解一下狙击案的最新进展
I'm attempting to come up to speed on the sniper attack.
我很好奇 想掌握死者的更多信息
I'm curious to learn more about the fatalities
以及那些人为什么会去公园
and what brought those individuals to the park.
目前 我只知道这些人的姓名
At the moment, all I have are their names.
为什么只好奇死者
Why just the fatalities?
目前我的想法还不成形
My theory is too embryonic to share at the moment.
好吧 他们是
Okay. We got...
伊森·帕里斯
Ethan Parris.
-他... -不是他
- He... - Not him.
好吧
All right.
还有朗达·沃利 从明尼苏达来的游客
There's Ronda Walley, tourist from Minnesota.
史蒂夫·萨克斯 是个广♥告♥执行
Uh, Steve Sachs was an ad exec.
他刚参加完一场面试
He'd just left a job interview.
最后是弗兰克·波瓦
Finally, there's Frank Bova.
他是名水管工 每天都在公园吃午餐
He was a plumber. Ate lunch in the park every day.
每天都去吗
Every day?
一个流浪汉告诉我们的
According to a homeless guy we talked to.
波瓦经常把食物分给他吃
Bova used to share his food with him.
他不会是第一个被击中的吧
He wasn't, by any chance, the first person shot, was he?
是啊 你是怎么...
Yeah. How did you...
怎么了
What is it?
只有一个人
There's only one person
有理由是狙击手今天等着
who could reasonably have been expected
要终结的人
to end up in the sniper's crosshairs today.
弗兰克·波瓦
Frank Bova.
他会有规律地去公园吃午餐
Ate lunch there regularly.
也是第一个被击中的人
He was also the first person shot,
这确保了他不会在接下来的混乱中逃生
guaranteeing he couldn't scamper off in the ensuing chaos.
有人找来了个国际职业杀手
Someone engaged an international contract killer
制♥造♥了一起连环枪击案
to go on a shooting spree,
在附近某处花了大概一百万美元...
spending somewhere in the neighborhood of $1 million...
就为了掩盖谋杀来自斯塔顿岛水管工的罪行
All to disguise the murder of a plumber from Staten Island.
我们现在去哪儿
Where are we going now?
我要去杀戮公园拜访弗兰克·波瓦的遗孀
I'm going to visit Frank Bova's widow in Great Kills.
你可以回你那市中心的镶金宝座了
You can go back to your gilded throne in Midtown.
我提议在这段时期内帮你
I offered my assistance for the duration.
你也答应了
You accepted.
有人想隐藏
Someone wanted to hide
谋杀水管工这一事实
the assassination of a plumber.
我的调查方向完全不在你的势力范围内
My path now clearly diverges from your sphere of influence.
我很感谢目前为止你提供的帮助
I thank you for the doors you've opened thus far,
下面的事交给我吧
but I'll take it from here.
对不起 请别介意
Never mind, our mistake.
时间不够了 你自己也说了
There isn't time for this. You said yourself
加尼尔在孟买♥♥袭击后几小时内就消失了
Gagnier fled Mumbai within hours of the attack.
没错
I did.
那你为什么把我叫的出租车打发走了
So why did you just send my cab away?
因为我能让你更快到达斯塔顿岛
Because I can get you to Staten Island much faster.
亲爱的杰西卡
Jessica, dear,
请你把直升机派过来
I'm going to need you to send the helicopter.
我不明白
I don't understand.
载我去辨认弗兰克尸体的警♥察♥说
The cops that drove me down to identify Frank
凶手是个疯子
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表