在康涅狄格州的项目而遭受损失
by Zolotov's Connecticut project.
比如港口员工 货物装卸公♥司♥
Port employees, cargo handling companies.
码头工人
Dock workers.
你还有那个犯罪现场目击证人的
Hey, do you have that witness information
联♥系♥方式吗
from the crime scene handy?
有
Yeah.
这是那个人给我们的
We got this from the last guy we spoke to.
哈利·马格拉克
Harry Magarac.
他是纽约港码头工人工会的主席
He's the president of the Port of New York's dockworkers' union.
这也太巧了 你正好出现在
Pretty big coincidence, you just happening to be
威胁到你们工会所有工人生计的
on the scene for the assassination of the guy
那个人的被害现场
who threatened the livelihood of his union members.
我还以为我们是要愉快地聊天呢
And here I thought we were having a pleasant conversation.
你是在指控我什么吗
You accusing me of something?
你的工会里
Look, you have 15 known members
有15个人是克拉托犯罪家族的成员
of the Coretto crime family on your union rolls,
而且那家脱衣舞俱乐部就是他们的合伙人开的
and the strip club is owned by one of their associates.
黑♥手♥党♥吗
The Mafia?
某些人电影看多了吧
Somebody's been watching too many movies.
你跟那些暴徒关系不错
You rub shoulders with mobsters.
你和你工会的人都有过为了达到目的
You and your union both have a record
而诉诸武力的犯罪记录
for resorting to violence to get things done.
在2011年罢♥工♥期间 你领导了一场袭击
During the strike of 2011, you led an attack
你让一群手持棒球棍的码头工人
in which dockworkers armed with baseball bats
把一处粮食出口设施严重损坏了
severely damaged a grain export facility.
你当时没有抗辩
You pled no contest.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you're right.
我和佐罗托夫在同一时间
It's no coincidence that me and Zolotov
出现在那家俱乐部不是巧合
were at the club at the same time,
可我没杀他
but I didn't have him killed.
我们当时达成了协议
We were cutting a deal.
先不说那个粮食码头的事
Look, that grain terminal thing aside,
现在的年轻人
young kids today,
他们不想为了工作而去打打杀杀
they don't want to go to war for their jobs.
都是千禧一代 他们认为应该相互宽容
Millennials, they're all, "Live and let live."
所以当我听说了佐罗托夫的港口项目后
So when I heard about Zolotov's port project,
我联♥系♥了他 看能不能达成协议
I contacted him to see if we could come to terms.
什么协议
What was the deal?
佐罗托夫保证我的人失业后
Zolotov guaranteed any of my guys lost work
可以在康涅狄格州得到新工作
first crack at the new jobs in Connecticut.
而且他还保证给我们的
Plus he promised to make a fat contribution
医疗和福利基金投一大笔钱
to our health and welfare fund.
作为回报 我们用自己的影响力
In exchange for which we use our influence
来推动他的港口生意
to move his port deal forward.
我们当时在俱乐部是在谈最后的一些细节
We were at the club to work out the final details.
你应该证明不了你所说的这些话吧
I don't suppose you can prove any of this.
这是我在卡曼群岛的私人银行职员发给我的邮件
Here's an e-mail from my private banker in the Caymans
向我确认他已经把10万块钱存进了我的账户
confirming that he deposited 100 grand into my account.
咨♥询♥费
Consulting fee.
这还只是头期款
That's just a down payment.
协议达成后我能拿到比这多五倍的钱
I stood to see five times that much once the deal was done.
我是有点老套 可我也不笨
Look, I might be old-school, I know a couple of wiseguys.
我不至于蠢到去杀了这只
I'm not stupid enough to kill the Russian goose
能下金蛋的俄♥国♥鹅
that lays the golden egg.
更何况他当时离我只有六七米远
Especially when he's standing 20 feet away from me.
还有件事你们应该知道
There's one more thing you should know.
我和佐罗托夫当时没谈完事
Me and Zolotov never finished our business.
他的保镖被一个脱衣舞娘吓着了
His bodyguard got spooked by one of the strippers.
被脱衣舞娘吓着了
Spooked by a stripper?
说是什么她烦到了他
Something about her bothered him.
他和佐罗托夫用俄语说了几句
Him and Zolotov talked in Russian,
然后他们就离开了
the two of them took off...
结果正中埋伏
ran right into an ambush.
你相信马格拉克的话吗
So did you believe Magarac?
他说的一切都证实了
Everything he told us checked out.
就我们所知 他和卡罗尔·菲内利是一样的
Far as we could tell, he was in the same boat as Carol Finelli.
佐罗托夫死后他们都损失很大
They both lost out big when Zolotov was killed.
你们这边呢
What about you guys?
你说你们找到了佐罗托夫住的酒店
You said you found the hotel where Zolotov was staying?
是的 而且他们很友好地让我们
We did, and they were kind enough to grant us access
看了他在酒店期间的监控录像
to the security camera footage recorded during his time there.
我们发现
As it turns out,
这个女人在过去四天里去找了他五次
this woman visited five times in the last four days.
那都是持枪的保镖
Those are armed guards.
我觉得她是黑帮的
I think she's Yakuza.
他喝了太多咖啡
He's had too much caffeine,
但这安保规模表明她是个很厉害的人物
but the security would suggest she's someone powerful.
我们怀疑佐罗托夫是因为生意上的事而被杀的
We wondered if Zolotov was killed over business.
这个女士看上去像是做生意的
This woman looks all business.
问题是我们不知道她的身份
Problem is we don't know who she is.
她在酒店里没有说出名字
She never gave her name at the hotel.
所以他们让我过来
So they ask me to come over and run her face
用我自创的面部识别软件来找出这个人
through my home-brew facial recognition software.
这孩子做的事合法吗
Is anything this kid's doing legal?
什么算"合法"
Define "legal."
马格拉克提到的那个脱衣舞娘呢
What about the stripper that Magarac mentioned,
吓到佐罗托夫和他保镖的那个
the one that Zolotov and his bodyguard were spooked by?
你确定她的身份了吗
Have you identified her?
马格拉克描述她长腿黑发
Magarac said she was leggy and brunette,
我想这样的女孩在俱乐部得有一大把
which I got to think describes more than a few girls at that club.
如果非要我猜的话
If I had to guess,
她是他想要回避的前任
she's an ex-girlfriend he didn't feel like talking to,
但是时间很诡异
but the timing is weird.
他嫖了她 离开 然后马上就死了
He spots her, leaves, and then seconds later he's dead?
俱乐部是我下一站 有谁要加入我吗
The club is my next stop if you guys want to join.
我去
Uh, I'll go.
我是说 如果能对谋杀案有所贡献
Uh, I mean, if it'll help solve a murder.
你俩去吧
You two go.
尽管我也爱脱衣舞俱乐部
As much as I love strip clubs,
我晚上有约
I have a dinner to get ready for.
你看着很不自在
You look uncomfortable.
不爱这种娱乐方式吗
Not a fan of this sort of establishment?
我猜是我懂太多了
Guess I just know too much?
我对脱衣舞者有某种程度的敬意
I've got a certain appreciation for strippers.
我喜欢观赏她们工作
I like watching them work.
从她们的角度来看
Well, in their own way,
她们是引诱和人类心理学的双向专家
they're experts in both deduction and human psychology.
观察她是怎么评估一池潜在猎物的
Observe how she's evaluating the pool of potential marks.
哪位顾客会给出最高价而只需最少的工作
Which patrons will yield the most money for the least effort?
好的 她选中了那位
Right, she's selected that man,
很可能因为他的手表
likely because of his wristwatch,
这说明了一定的经济地位
which denotes a certain financial status.
现在她要下手了
Now she's got to tailor her approach.
他是想要悲惨少女系
Does he want a damsel in distress?
还是浪玩系女郎
Does he want a good-time girl?
他是要浪漫的
Does he want a romantic,
还是拯救灵魂的
lost soul?
原来是浪玩系啊
Good-time girl.
我俩就像魔术表演中信息充分的观众
You and I are like well-informed spectators at a magic show.
我们可以透过假象看事实
We know the, uh, truth behind the illusion,
而对于你来说 那就毁了表象
and for you, that ruins the appeal.
但我喜欢看高手表演耍手腕
But I enjoy watching an expert practice sleight of hand,
哪怕我知道她的秘密是什么
even when I know what's up her sleeve.
你看清这些女生的哪些秘密了
You see any sleeves on these girls?
我只是希望马格拉克
I just wish Magarac had given us
之前能更好的描述下他看到的女生
a better description of the girl he saw.
我找经理亮警徽去
I'm gonna go badger the manager.
如果你能忍♥哪怕一小会...
If you forebear for just a moment...
美女
Hello.
能请你给我来段私密舞蹈吗
Might I trouble you for a private dance?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表