狮子肯定不会有注册信息
the lion wouldn't be registered,
所以也就没办法搜寻了
so there would be no way to search for it.
但是 倒是有一个方法寻找死美洲狮
There is, however, a way to search for dead mountain lions.
动物标本剥制师
Taxidermists.
城里只有三位会处理大型哺乳动物
There are only three in the city that deal with large mammals.
马库斯现在正在查他们呢
Marcus is checking them out right now.
所以你认为这就是你父亲
So do you think this is what your father was doing
那晚在褐石屋所做的事吗
in the brownstone the other night?
安装摄像头监视我们
Planting cameras to spy on us?
我检查过了 没有摄像头
I checked. There were none.
我不该在你告诉我库尔茨的事时
I was wrong to lay into you so harshly,
那么恶毒的攻击你
when you told me about Kurtz.
你说得对
You're right.
这一切都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
错在他
It's his.
我之所以说要客观
I mentioned umwelt
是因为我一直考虑着自身
because I've been contemplating my own.
客观自身决定着主观现实
Biology dictates reality.
我是莫兰德·福尔摩斯的儿子
I am the son of Morland Holmes.
尽情吐槽吧
Make of that what you will.
是马库斯
It's Marcus.
夏洛克也在
Hey. Sherlock's here, too.
调查标本师是个好主意
Looking at taxidermists was a good idea.
我们刚刚在斯塔顿岛查到一个人
We just picked one up at Staten Island
他符合枪手的特征
who fits the description of the shooter
并且他一直在弄一只美洲狮
and he's been working on a mountain lion.
我们这就把他带回局里
We're bringing him into the station now.
我看就没必要绕弯子了 特彻先生
We don't see any point beating around the bush, Mr. Tetch,
咱们就摊开了说吧
so here's where we're at.
经检测 你的手上有射击残留物
Your hands tested positive for gunshot residue.
在你店后面垃圾桶里发现的连帽衫上也有
So did the hoodie we found in the dumpster behind your shop.
连帽衫上也有血渍 因此...
The hoodie also had blood spatter on it that...
我实话说了吧
let's be honest,
你我都清楚 血迹检验结果将会和
we all know it's going to come back a match
你今天在餐馆里射杀的那个人吻合
for the people you shot at the diner today.
所以...我们不想听你坦白
So... we're not looking for some kind of confession
也不想论证我们没抓错人
or a way to prove we got the right guy.
我们知道凶手就是你
We know we got the right guy.
话虽如此
That being said,
我们有同事推测
some of our colleagues have a theory
你今天在餐馆行凶是受人雇佣
that you were hired to shoot up that diner,
那个雇了你行凶的人
and that the person that hired you
有着特定的射杀目标
had a certain victim in mind.
假如同事的推测是正确的
Now if our colleagues are right,
你还是帮自己个忙直接坦白吧
you'll do yourself a favor by speaking up.
我们会把你的表现上报给地检官
We'd relay your cooperation to the DA--
别说了
Save your breath.
我接受
I'll take the deal.
我会向你们交代那个人
I'll tell you about the guy.
我即将入狱
I'm going to prison.
他却逍遥在外
He's still out there.
连他说好要给我的报酬我都拿不到
I'm not even going to get to keep the money he gave me,
去他的吧
so screw him.
很好
Okay.
我只知道他叫"金先生"
I only knew him as "Mr. King."
他告诉我名字的时候我就觉得是假的
I had a sense it was fake when he said it,
但我就知道这么多
but that's all I got.
你们是怎么结识的
How'd you meet him?
他来过陈列室几次
He came into the showroom a few times.
他带来过几只鸟让我当素材
He bought a couple of birds I'd stuffed.
我们聊了聊
We would talk.
金先生长什么样
What did Mr. King look like?
白人
White.
平头 大概40岁左右
Plain. In his 40s.
是你父亲手下的员工吗
Someone who worked for your father?
审讯结束后
After this,
我们去跟他雇员里中年白人男性谈谈
we'll go talk to the middle-aged white man he employs.
等等 不对
Oh, no, wait.
这样特征的人有几百个
There are several hundred.
我能看出来他是有某种意图才接近我的
I could tell he was working his way up to something,
最后他终于问我
and eventually he asked me
想不想干个更赚钱的活
if I was looking for better-paying work.
他给了我五万块
He gave me 50 grand
和一把枪
and the gun to do it.
还交代了细节
And instructions.
地点 时间...
Where, when...
还有张射杀目标的照片
and a photo of the person I was supposed to kill.
他说他会确保目标出现
He said he'd make sure they were there.
他就是你要射杀的目标吗
This the guy you were hired to kill?
是的
Yes.
他是埃米尔·库尔茨
That's Emil Kurtz.
但我要把话说清
Maybe I should be clearer.
库尔茨是今天的目标
Kurtz was today.
我还要说第一次的事呢
I'm still talking about the first time.
等等
Wait a second.
你的意思是 雇你杀库尔茨的那人
Are you saying the guy that paid you to kill Kurtz
还雇你杀了别人
also paid you to kill someone else?
几周前的事
A few weeks ago.
我说了会帮你们抓到这个人
I told you I was going to help you catch this guy.
杀四个和杀三个
It's not like I'm going to go away any longer
也不是刑期多少的事了
for four bodies than three.
你们还想不想听第一次的事了
You guys want to hear about the first one or not?
想 我们也想听听那次的事
Yeah, we want to hear about that one, too.
这位是乔恩·华生 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
This is Joan Watson, Sherlock Holmes.
这位是助理地检埃里克·麦迪逊
Assistant District Attorney Eric Madison.
亚瑟·特彻交代的另一起谋杀案受害人
The other murder that Arthur Tetch confessed to,
帕特里夏·内勒 经调查发现她曾在
Patricia Naylor, turns out that she consulted
地检办公室当过法医心理学顾问
for the D.A.'s Office as a forensic psychiatrist.
我们知道 我们也在调查她
We know. We've been looking into her, too.
内勒医生三周前
Uh, Dr. Naylor was shot to death
在她格林尼治的家中被人枪杀
in her Greenwich home three weeks ago.
案件细节看来也符合特彻先生的描述
The details appear to match what Mr. Tetch described.
当地警方以为她回家时
Detectives up there thought she walked in
恰好赶上入室盗窃而亡
on a burglary in progress.
你们的意思是 这是起暗♥杀♥
You're telling me it was some kind of assassination.
特彻交代了
Tetch gave up
他丢弃两次犯罪的武器的地点
where he dumped the weapons from both crimes.
弹道测试是吻合的
Ballistics were matches,
所以 看来他说的是真话
so, looks like he's telling the truth.
内勒博士帮你们做过心理评估
Dr. Naylor did psych evals for your office.
对吗
Is that correct?
她与被告面谈
She interviewed defendants to determine
确定对方受审的能力
competency to stand trial.
而且她会作为专家证人出庭作证
And she would testify as an expert witness to help juries
帮陪审团了解精神错乱防卫的法定责任
understand the legal burden of an insanity defense.
如果有人 假设是一个连环杀人食人魔
If someone is, say, a cannibal serial killer,
这不足以说他们是疯狂的
that's not enough to call them crazy.
只要你知道杀害和吃掉受害人是错的
As long as you know that eating and killing your victims is wrong,
你在法律眼中就是神志正常的
you're considered sane in the eyes of the law.
法律层面是的
That's what the law says.
在内勒博士为你做的工作中
In the work that Dr. Naylor did for you,
莫兰德·福尔摩斯这名字有出现过吗
did the name Morland Holmes ever come up?
福尔摩斯 和你有关吗
Holmes? Related to you?
法律层面是的
That's what the law says.
不太有印象 但是内勒博士
Well, the name's not familiar, but Dr. Naylor consulted
在过去十多年为许多案件做过咨♥询♥
on dozens of cases over more than a decade.
我不可能认识她遇到的每一个人
I wouldn't know everyone she dealt with.
需要有人查看其它案件 我来吧
Someone should look over those cases. I can do that.
内勒博士在纽约州立大学医学院教精神病学
Dr. Naylor taught psychiatry at SUNY Downstate.
她的办公室也值得去看看
Her office is also worth a visit.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表