Oh, lost a few pounds.
我是说 你站在那边时
I mean, you look different than you did
跟在这边看起来不太一样
when you were standing over here.
灯光有点奇怪
There's something weird about the light.
除了能营造冷色调
Aside from the fact it casts a cooler hue,
你绝不会知道里面还有个微型摄像头
you'd never know there's a tiny little spy camera in there.
不 我会知道
Yes, I would.
我确信信♥号♥♥范围足够连接上
I'm pretty sure that the signal range was enough
那里的无线网了
to reach local Wi-Fi.
所以劫匪能看清
So the thieves could see the room
他们要抢劫的房♥间
they were about to storm into.
而且是超清画质的
In 1080p.
最先进的传感器
State-of-the-art motion sensor.
把它装进去 就能现场直播了
You screw it in, and it's live.
真有才
Impressive.
应该是细思恐极吧
Creepy is more like it.
我是在赞扬你 不是电灯泡
My kudos were for you, not for the bulb.
很高兴你接受了我的鼓励
I'm glad to see you're taking my encouragement
紧跟现代监控技术的脚步
to stay abreast of modern surveillance technology.
说好了吗
We have a deal?
她合作 换一年半的缓刑
In exchange for cooperation, 18 months probation
并且必须参加戒赌互助会
and mandatory attendance of Gam-Anon.
闻小姐 你现在可以开始合作了
Well, Ms. Wen, you can start cooperating right now.
你认得这个吗 这里面有个摄像头
You recognize this? There's a camera inside.
有人把它装在了你的扑克桌上方
Someone screwed it in right over your poker table.
什么
What?
劫匪开的警示枪差点打中了它
The warning shots the thieves fired almost hit it.
我没明白
I don't get it.
这不是我的
This isn't mine.
在最后开放房♥子前
Before the last open house,
我在四处都装上了27瓦的灯泡
I put 27-watt bulbs in everywhere.
这是舞台用的 能让场地更引人注目
It's a staging thing-- makes the space more inviting.
你不是说没人知道
I thought you said no one knew
牌局的时间地点 直到开局前一天吗
where or when the game was being played until the day of.
他们不知道
They didn't.
而且我基本整天都在那里打电♥话♥和布置
And I was in there making calls and setting up most of the day.
所以没人单独待在里面吗
So no one was in there by themselves?
牌局前中后都没有吗
Not before, during, even after the game?
第一个出现的玩家 马特奥·佩纳
The first player who showed up, Mateo Pena--
他弄洒了一些苏打在地上
he spilled some soda on the floor.
我离开了一下 去拿毛巾清理
I left to get a towel to clean it up,
但也就离开了30秒吧
but I was only gone for, like, 30 seconds.
你拧上一个灯泡要多久
How long does it take you to screw in a lightbulb?
两个奶球
Two creamers.
现在能告诉我纽约警局为什么要找我了吗
Now can you tell me why the, uh, NYPD wants to talk to me?
你真猜不到吗 佩纳先生
You really can't guess, Mr. Pe??a?
牌局的事吗
Th-The poker game?
对
Yes.
跟你参与的那个
It has to do with the illegal poker game
被抢的非法牌局有关
you were at that got robbed.
闻玲组织的那个牌局
The one Lin Wen organized
那天的把风人被杀了
where the lookout was murdered.
有人被杀了
Someone was murdered?
你真不知道吗
Is that really news to you?
等等 你们
Wait. You...
你们觉得我 我是嫌疑人
You think I... I'm a suspect?
觉得我会筹划一次持械抢劫
That-that I would stage an armed robbery?
拜托 看看我
I mean, come on. Look at me.
我们看着你呢
Oh, we are looking at you.
我们看到了五个空的小隔间
We see five empty cubicles.
还看到一个焦虑的小生意人
We see a very anxious small business owner.
流动资金不足已经是充足的动机了
Insufficient cash flow is motive enough.
我的确压力很大 可你们弄反了
I am stressed, but you've got it backwards.
我的公♥司♥发展太快
My company's growing so fast,
我得买♥♥下这个新地方 我们会搬进去
I had to get this new space; we'll fill it up.
我们刚登陆了新西兰 看到没
W-We just landed New Zealand, see?
森宝·爱贝斯
那你们为新西兰做些什么呢
And what is it you do for New Zealand?
我们为他们的联♥合♥国♥代表团
We handle information security
负责情报安全和数字基础设施
and digital infrastructure for their U.N. Mission.
我们争取到了新西兰人
We've got the Kiwis,
乌克兰人 苏丹人
Ukraine, Sudan,
还有不少其他代表团
half a dozen other delegations.
所以不对 资金流动对我来说不是问题
So, no, cash flow is not a problem for me.
好吧 我来说说什么才是问题
All right, let me tell you what is a problem for you.
你装了这个灯泡
This bulb you planted
好让你的同伙知道什么时候闯进去
so your pals knew when to crash in,
什么时候开枪
guns blazing.
我不...
I-I don't, uh...
看到那上面的黑火♥药♥了吗
See the black powder?
上面有两枚清晰的指纹
It yielded two very good fingerprints:
一个是右手食指 一个是拇指
a right index and a thumb.
个人来说 我不喜欢咖啡里加奶球
Personally, I hate powdered creamer in my coffee,
但上面残留的你的指纹
but the residue on your fingers
应该能很好地吻合
should help give us a very good match.
听着
Look...
那晚我的确藏起了摄像头
I hid the camera that night,
可我跟抢劫无关
but I didn't have anything to do with the robbery.
继续
Keep talking.
摄像头是为了帮我作弊的
Camera was to help me cheat.
我知道你们在想什么 我跟数字打交道
I know what you're thinking. I'm a numbers guy.
但并不能让我成为扑克高手
But not in a way that translates to being good at cards.
至少还不够好
At least not good enough.
我付出惨重代价才意识到这点的
I found that out the hard way
就在玲组织的前几次牌局上
the first few times I played in the games Lin put together.
于是 我开始使用灯泡摄像头
So, I started using the lightbulb cameras
并戴着耳机 以便听到指示
and wearing an earwig so I could hear instructions.
我想你的西哈诺应该能证明吧
I assume your Cyrano will be able to confirm this?
出自《大鼻子情圣》
我不知道这话是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
但我的助手特雷弗 他会看翻牌过程
But my assistant, Trevor-- he'd watch the flop,
并对所有牌进行概率计算
and enter all the cards in play into a probability algorithm.
那你的牌呢
What about your cards?
我们有信♥号♥♥
We had signals.
他会告诉我赔率
He'd feed me the odds.
这能帮我选对赌注
It'd help me make good bets.
我渐渐赢了一些
I started winning a little.
足够挽回点自尊心了
Enough to salvage a little pride.
你作弊还挺自豪的吗
You were proud of cheating?
去找特雷弗
Just talk to Trevor.
他会告诉你们的 抢劫发生后
He'll tell you. I've been complaining about that robbery
我就一直在抱怨
ever since it happened.
现在我永远不能再跟那些人一起打牌了
Now I'll never get to play with those guys again.
那又怎么了
And why would that matter?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想着我浪费的那些研究牌局录像的时间
I think about all the time I wasted studying game footage
就为了找出秘诀
to figure out the tells...
你留着录像吗
You kept the footage?
不好意思 但要留着有罪证据
Sorry, but if you're gonna keep incriminating evidence around,
肯定得放在有安保的
you really ought to put it on an air gapped machine
服务器房♥里的电脑上吧
in a secure server room, right?
好了 把录像发到这三个邮箱 对吗
Okay, so send the footage to these three e-mails, right?
对
That's right.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
打给技术援助反应组
Calling TARU,
让他们知道录像马上发过去
letting them know the footage is on its way.
你收不到信♥号♥♥的
No, you won't get a signal.
这些墙有氧化铝铁的屏蔽
These walls have been coated with aluminum iron oxide.
对 涂料中混合了这些东西
Yeah, the-the stuff is mixed into the paint
以屏蔽无线信♥号♥♥
to block wireless signals.
你能闻出来
You can smell that?
对
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表