你认识一个叫克里斯托弗·格雷的吗
You know a Christopher Gray,
你父亲的安保队长
the head of your dad's security detail?
认识
Yes.
你们今晚看见他了吗
Did either of you see him tonight?
没有 为什么
No, why?
几小时前 他被发现晕倒在路边
Couple of hours ago, he was found unconscious on a sidewalk,
离你们家只有几个街区
just a few blocks from your place.
有人狠狠打了他
Someone busted him up pretty good,
所以我打过来问问
so I called.
你认为是抢劫吗
You think he was mugged?
不 他身上除了钱包和手表
No, in addition to his wallet and watch,
还有一把未登记的9毫米口径手♥枪♥
he had an unregistered nine millimeter on him.
不确定这和我们最近看到的事有什么关系
Not sure how it ties to everything else we've seen lately,
但我会过去跟他谈谈
but I'm gonna go talk to the guy.
他在圣彼得医院 也许你们想一起去
He's at St. Bede's. Thought you might want to join.
等会见
We'll see you shortly.
西北方向的高压系统
The high pressure system in the northwest
造成了
is causing all of this...
我应该接着看
I'm supposed to watch that.
脑震荡
The concussion.
他们不想让我睡着
They don't want me falling asleep.
不用担心 格雷先生 我们的对话
Well, don't worry, Mr. Gray, this conversation will be
将会和天气预报一样刺♥激♥
just as stimulating as the weather report.
你想怎样
What do you want?
那个把你打进医院的人 弄断了你的锁骨
The man who put you here, he broke your clavicle,
顶骨 还有两根肋骨
your parietal bone, two of your ribs.
我们想找到他
We want to find him.
今早之后的事我都不记得了
I don't remember anything since this morning.
帮不了你们
I can't help.
这上面说你的头部
Well, it says here that you have suffered
受到了严重的创伤
a significant head trauma,
虽然这有可能 但我很怀疑
so that is possible, but I doubt it.
你今晚曾在我们邻居的公♥寓♥里扎营
You were encamped in our neighbor's apartment this evening;
你在监视我们
you were spying on us.
有一瞬间 我们还以为你在我们家里放了炸♥弹♥
For a moment, we thought you also put a bomb in our home,
但之后出现了更加可能的状况
but then another more likely scenario presented itself,
并且可能是造成你伤成这样的原因
one that would account for your many injuries.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你说的我一个字也听不懂
I can't follow a word you're saying.
你们走吧
I want you to leave.
我们一进来你就与我们四目相对
You've been making eye contact since we walked in.
你的心跳正在加速 你在撒谎
Your heart rate is going up; you're lying.
我们非常确定你不需要这么做
We're pretty sure you don't need to.
你在替莫兰德监视我们
You've been spying on us for Morland.
他知道我们有事隐瞒着他
He knows we've been keeping things from him.
譬如他敌人的身份
The identity of his enemy, for example.
你找到间闲置的公♥寓♥ 开了个店
You found an empty apartment, you set up shop.
但今晚你看到一个人闯进我们的家
But tonight you saw a man breaking into our house.
当他离开时 你找上了他 然后发生了打斗
When he left, you approached him, there was a fight.
他把你送进了这里
He put you here.
我们是来感谢你救了我们性命的
We came to thank you for saving our lives.
所以就别再打哑谜了
So just drop the charade...
告诉我们今晚发生了什么
and tell us what transpired tonight.
很抱歉
I'm sorry...
但我不听令于你
but I don't answer to you.
我只听你父亲的
I answer to your father.
有什么能帮忙的吗 格雷先生
Can I help you, Mr. Gray?
我不认识这些人
I don't know who these people are.
他们在骚扰我
They're bothering me.
我去叫保安
I'll call security.
不用 不需要了
No, there's no need.
请照顾好他 谢谢
Please, take good care of him.
他有些糊涂 但他是个好人
He's confused, but he's a good man.
你应该待在这 马库斯很快就来了
You should stay here. Marcus will be here soon.
咱们俩都不在就太明显了
It'll be conspicuous if we're both absent.
你要去哪
Where you going?
有一座正在翻修的教堂
There's a church under renovation
就在我们那里的拐角码头处
around the corner from us on Quay.
那就是他们找到他的地方
That's where they picked him up.
他外衣的肩膀上有石灰粉
He had plaster dust on the shoulder of his coat.
或许他就是在那里受到了
Perhaps that's where he sustained the injuries
我们炸♥弹♥嫌疑人的攻击
from our would-be bomber.
我去看看能不能在那里找到线索
I'll see if I can pick up the trail there.
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
我需要和我儿子单独谈谈
I need to speak to my son alone.
格雷先生跟你说了 是不是
Mr. Gray filled you in, did he?
据我的理解 你应该给他送点礼物
As I understand it, you should send him a gift.
那么我猜这就是他阻止的那个
So I assume this is the man who he stopped
想要在你最没价值的地♥产♥中
from detonating 15 gallons of acetone peroxide solution
引爆十五加仑过氧化丙酮溶液的人了
inside your least valuable real estate holding.
我想目标是要杀死你
The point, I believe, was to kill you.
当时发生了追逐
There was a chase.
刺客想要躲在这里甩掉格雷先生
The assassin tried to lose Mr. Gray by ducking in here.
互相殴打了一番
Blows were exchanged.
然后开了枪
And then bullets.
你为什么要来这里
Why did you come here?
我顺道经过
It was on my way.
去哪
Where?
去你那
To you.
我想谈谈
I wanted to talk.
如果你是来找身份证明的
If you're here looking for identification,
你什么都找不到
you won't find any.
我只是想在我手下处理掉之前看看他的脸
I just wanted to see his face before my men dispose of him.
不过 我承认我不知道光看着他
Although, I confess I don't know what I thought I could tell
能看出什么名堂来
by looking at him.
他有伊朗血统 37-42岁之间
He's of Iranian descent, between 37 and 42 years old.
他正在服用血压药物并且喜欢球拍运动
He's on blood pressure medication and he enjoys racket sports.
我可以告诉你他很多事
I could tell you a lot about him,
但最重要的事
but the most important thing
是他并非为那个曾经炸掉
is that he did not work for the same person
你办公室的人工作
who had your office bombed.
你刚说他放置了相同的装置
You just said he planted the same kind of device.
还有一个非常合理的理由
And with very good reason.
这个理由我现在不想公开
One I'm not inclined to disclose at the moment.
那随你便吧
Have it your way.
如果我有白旗 我早摇了
If I had a white flag, I would wave it.
这就是我来要告诉你的
That's what I was coming to tell you.
那晚是我错了
I was wrong the other night.
你是对的
You were right.
我不知道我在对抗什么 现在我知道了
I didn't know what I was up against; I do now.
而我不想耗费我的余生
And I've decided not to waste what remains of my life
去为了复仇而征战
on some mad scramble for vengeance.
你想让我相信你的杀戮欲已经消逝了吗
You expect me to believe that your bloodlust has waned?
我依旧想为萨宾报仇
I still want justice for Sabine.
但也有我不想付出的代价
But there is a price I am not willing to pay.
我不想失去我的儿子
I will not lose my son.
我想帮助你
I want to help you.
你曾战胜过这组织的头目
You bested the head of this organization once before.
我将倾力配合你再次战胜他
I will give anything in my power to help you do it again.
我向你保证
You have my word.
这次听你的
We'll do it your way.
如果我需要你的帮助
Well, I know where to find you,
我会找你的
should I decide I need your help.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
我在
In here.
这东西怎么还不扔掉
You know what? I'd really like to get rid of that.
我查完资料就收拾屋子
Promise I'll clean my room as soon as I've done my homework.
找到放置炸♥弹♥的人了吗
You found the bomber?
与格雷见面前后的对比照
Before and after his meeting with Mr. Gray.
正如你看到的
As you can see,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表