We're in crisis mode here.
我们得一致对外
We're circling the wagons.
也许你会重新考虑一下
Perhaps you'd reconsider
我能告诉你在哪可能找到郑丹
if I could tell you where you'll likely find Dan Zheng.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的推测还处于初级阶段
Well, my theory is admittedly in its larval stage.
其发展受阻于权限不足
Its development is being hampered by a lack of access.
如能进入此门一探究竟
There's only so much to be gleaned
对资料收集必将大有裨益
by glimpsing through a crack in a door.
你只要放我们进那个房♥间几分钟
You give us just a moment inside that room,
之后再决定我们的去留
and then tell us whether we belong in your wagon.
如你所见 还是有一线希望找到泄露源的
Well, as you can see, there's a silver lining to the leak--
一千一百万纽约人
11 million New Yorkers
实际上都成为了你调查中的帮手
have become de facto deputies in your search.
他们之中至少有一人的提示是可信的
And at least one of their tips was legitimate--
郑在世贸中心被人看到过
Zheng was seen at the World Trade Center.
我们有机动小组在世贸中心巡逻吗
We have a mobile team rolling at the World Trade Center?
还没出现定位信♥号♥♥ 但有25个人正在四处检查
No pings yet, but we got 25 people canvassing.
我也许能建议一个更有可能的地方
I might suggest a more promising place to trawl for your quarry.
我有理由相信
I'm reasonably sure
郑先生背的包是个鼓包
that that satchel Mr. Zheng is carrying is a drummer's bag--
用来放鼓皮和鼓棒的
it's meant for skins and sticks.
郑先生公♥寓♥的地毯上
There were some strange indentations in the carpet
也有一些奇怪的压痕
at Mr. Zheng's apartment.
鉴于华生查到的噪音投诉
In light of the noise complaint
再加上那个包
that Watson found, and now that bag...
那些痕迹是架子鼓的压痕
Um, well, they were made by a drum kit.
所以呢
So what?
那个噪音投诉是一年前的了
So that noise complaint was over a year old.
鼓架没了 但他肯定还留有一些设备
Kit's gone, but he obviously still has some of his gear.
他是在其他地方演奏
He's been playing somewhere else.
现在有七个不同的州
There are seven different state
和联邦执法机构都在追捕这个人
and federal law enforcement agencies hunting this guy,
你却认为他是在去练鼓的路上
and you think he was on his way to practice his drumming?
那栋建筑下有个地铁站
There's a subway station beneath that building
搭地铁一号♥线就能去哥伦布圆环
with access to the 1 train and Columbus Circle,
那是伯恩斯坦音乐学院的所在地
home to the Bernstein Music Conservatory,
聚集着城里大部分的音乐排练厅
being the densest concentration of music rehearsal spaces in the city.
要真想藏身 我会选更糟的地方
I could think of worse places to lie low.
集♥合♥一个小队
Let's pull a team together.
值得一查
It's worth a shot.
我们赢得一席之地了吗
Did we earn our place?
暂时是
For now.
我们应该告诉你父亲
Hey, we should tell your father
我们今天没法去他办公室了
we're not gonna make it to his office.
上次我错过了和他的会面
Last time I missed a meeting with him,
花了好几年才让他重新加进日程里
it took years to get back on the calendar,
所以你应该去
so you should go.
我自己去
On my own?
我不在场可能反而是好事
Well, my absence might be a good thing.
我在父亲身边通常会使他心烦
I tend to be a distraction when I'm around Father.
我期待着你跟他见面后的想法
I look forward to your thoughts.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes?
华生小姐到了
Miss Watson is here.
华生小姐
Miss Watson.
终于见面了
At long last.
我猜夏洛克不会来了
I assume Sherlock won't be joining us.
是的 工作缠身
Yes, work intrudes.
我相信您比其他人都能理解
I'm sure you, of all people, understand.
无妨 我想找个机会亲自认识下你
Just as well. I wanted a chance to get to know you myself.
请坐
Please.
真希望我的生意能让我多来纽约
I wish my business brought me to New York more often.
这办公室真不错 可惜很少用
Yes, this is a nice office to never use.
看来我儿子跟你说了一些我的事
I gather my son told you a bit about me.
他的看法 他对我们过去的精彩描述
His opinions, his... colorful renderings of our past.
我知道你们俩关系不太好
I know you two don't get along.
如果你认为夏洛克是唯一一个
If you think that Sherlock is the only one
把我视作敌人的人 那你就错了
who considers me an enemy, you'd be wrong.
他没把您视作敌人
He doesn't consider you an enemy.
那就是对手
An antagonist, then.
不 我认为他只是觉得
No. I think he just thinks...
您是个很糟糕的父亲
you're a terrible father.
我猜他跟你说了我的提议
I assume he explained my offer.
他说您能说服纽约警局让我们回去
He said that you could get the NYPD to take us back.
他说得好像您挥一下魔杖什么的就能做到
He made it sound like you could just wave a wand, or something.
我不挥魔杖 我会打电♥话♥
I wouldn't wave a wand, I would pick up a phone.
您想要什么作为回报呢
And what do you want in return?
什么都不要
Nothing.
你觉得很难相信吗
You find that hard to believe?
我很难相信
I find it hard to believe
这样不计报酬的慷慨能让您拥有这么好的地方
that charity brought you to a place like this.
的确不是因为慷慨
Charity didn't.
是因为我会帮人解决问题
Solving problems did.
这就是我和夏洛克的定位吗 我们是问题
Is that what Sherlock and I are? Problems?
海♥洛♥因♥才是问题 乔恩
Heroin is a problem, Joan.
你比任何人都更明白
You know that better than most.
当初我雇你照看我儿子时
When I hired you to tend to my son,
完全没想到自己能促成一对搭档
I had no idea I was teeing up a partnership.
我也没预料到
Nor did I foresee the benefits
和美国警方协作的好处
of working with the American police.
但这一切的确发生了 而且很有效
But it happened, it worked.
我想让它再度生效
I want it to work again.
我们在这儿的电脑上接收到了反馈
We got a bounce in the computers here
在这个街区的西南角
on the southwest corner of this block.
马歇尔和巴里奥斯
I want Marshall and Barrios
你们俩去偶数层
to take the even floors.
奥尼尔 辛格 你们去奇数层
O'Neill, Singer, you take the odds.
如遇反抗或是有人要看搜查令
Now, you get any pushback, anybody wants to see a warrant,
用无线电呼我
you hit me on the radio,
我们整队过去
we'll line it up.
不许走捷径 知道了吗
No shortcuts. Okay?
去吧
Let's go.
我觉得自己目前有些多余
I'm feeling a bit vestigial at the moment.
我去那边的咖啡馆等
I'll, um... just be in the coffee shop.
好的
Okay.
是 我是博克
Yeah, it's Burke.
是的 他们正要进入
Yeah, they're on their way in.
好 我会通知你的
Yeah, I'll let you know.
我会的 好
I will. Yeah.
你忘记派人...
You forgot to assign...
如果他有传票
If he has a summons,
说清楚找他不是为了...
just make it clear he's not here about...
哪来的
Where'd you get that?
总有一天你得跟手下解释清楚
One day you're going to have to explain to your agents
"地"是奇数还是偶数
whether B is odd or even.
地是"地下室"
B as in "Basement."
其他东西在垃圾桶的深处
The other things were too far down in the Dumpster
想拿到的话不免会弄脏自己
to reach without getting absolutely filthy.
但我相信你们有人能处理
But I'm sure you've got people for that.
它在垃圾桶里
That was in the trash?
我猜郑先生拷贝了调查资料
I assume Mr. Zheng put it there after he copied
删掉了他犯下的三起谋杀的监控录像后
the research and wiped the surveillance footage
把电脑扔在了那里
of the three murders he committed.
我是博克
Yeah, it's Burke.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
马上来
On my way.
郑丹自首了
Dan Zheng just turned himself in.
说他是无辜的
Says he's innocent.
毫无疑问
It is beyond dispute
我的客户不可能是
that my client could not have authored
哈莱姆那些惨案的凶手
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表