虽然我支持贩毒集团是嫌疑人的说法
While I endorse the cartel's candidacy for this crime,
但我觉得不该把全部精力放在一条线上
I don't think we should put all our eggs in one basket,
你去协助警监
so you assist the Captain.
我去帮贝尔警探
I'll enlist Detective Bell
处理奥马尔·韦莱兹的案子
to commandeer the Omar Velez case...
因为杀他的人
Because the person who killed him
可能就是
is probably the same one
往他肚子里塞炸♥弹♥的人
who put a bomb in his gut.
这就是奥马尔·韦莱兹的尸体被发现的地方
So, this is where Omar Velez's body was discovered.
发现尸体的慢跑者差点被绊倒
Apparently, the jogger who found it almost tripped,
尸体离道路太近了
it was so close to the path.
你不会费劲把尸体塞满爆♥炸♥物
Well, you don't go through the trouble of stuffing a body
然后去冒没人会发现它的风险吧
full of explosives and then risk it not being found, do you?
霍斯怎么样了
How's Hawes?
他不太好
He's not good.
死了的那个女人对他很重要
The woman who died was important to him.
妮可 我跟她共事过几次
Nicole. Yeah, I worked with her a couple times.
她人很好
She was nice.
怎么了
What is it?
帮我拿着衣服行吗
Hold this for me, would you?
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
这有一些警用胶带
There's some police tape over here
还有一些警靴的鞋印
and footprints from police-issued boots.
在过去48小时里的某个时候
At some point in the last 48 hours...
这里曾是一个犯罪现场
this was an active crime scene.
犯罪现场
A crime scene?
离今早发现奥马尔尸体的地方不到三十米远
Just 30 yards from where omar Velez was found this morning?
还真巧啊 是吧
A coincidence, no?
这应该能让我们查出这里发生了什么
I think it would behoove us to find out what happened here.
科特斯警探
Detective Cortes,
也许你还没听说 今天有一颗炸♥弹♥
maybe you hadn't heard, but a bomb went off
在法医办公楼爆♥炸♥了
in an OCME building today.
十五分钟后我要去见我的警监
In about 15 minutes, I am meeting my captain,
还有与爆♥炸♥案有关的贩毒集团的律师
and an attorney for a drug cartel we think is responsible.
所以如果你不介意把这件
So, if you don't mind tabling this whole
"我让你朋友丢了工作"的事搁置一下
I-cost-your-friend-a-job thing,
我很乐意下次再把你打趴下
I will happily kick your ass at another time.
其实我是来找你帮忙的
Actually, I came here to ask for your help.
我确实听说了爆♥炸♥案的事
I did hear about the bomb,
但我不知道你在办这个案子
but I didn't know you were working it.
我应该想到的
I guess I should have figured.
你和你的搭档要什么有什么嘛 对吧
You and your partner get whatever you want, right?
抱歉打扰到你了
Sorry I bothered you.
你想让我帮什么忙
What do you want my help with?
案子
Case.
我正在努力抓一个嫌疑犯
I'm trying to get my hands on a suspect,
但没人知道他在哪
only no one seems to know where he is.
已经过去好几周了
It's been weeks now,
我已经绝望到要来找你了
and I actually got desperate enough to come see you.
我以为真正的警♥察♥不需要顾问呢
I thought real cops didn't use consultants.
我说了 我已经绝望了
Like I said, I'm desperate.
再不行的话我就要去找灵媒了
This is my last stop before the psychic.
但你手头有很多事
But, hey, you've got your hands full,
我会告诉你水晶球是怎么说的
so I'll let you know how it goes on the crystal ball circuit.
把卷宗留下
Leave the file.
我有时间就看看
I'll look at it when I can.
你们为何觉得我的客户要炸一个停尸房♥
Why on Earth would you think my client would bomb a morgue?
因为他是红影的头目
Because he is the head of Sombra Roja,
还因为那场爆♥炸♥毁了五具
and because the bodies of five murdered Honduran gangsters
洪都拉斯帮派成员的尸体
were destroyed in that blast.
那些尸体是因为他的人而送去的
Bodies that his men put there.
我们认为验尸会产生一些
We think autopsies would produce some evidence
你的客户不想被发现的证据
that your client didn't want revealed.
通常他不会在乎
Now, normally, he wouldn't care
他的属下被抓
if any of his underlings went down.
他们被捕后永远不会开口
They never talk when they're captured,
而且想弄一些
and it's easy enough
新杀手来美国也很容易
to rotate new sicarios into the country.
但那些杀了洪都拉斯帮派成员的人
But the men that killed those Hondurans,
他们不只是普通的下属
they weren't just any underlings now,
对吗
were they?
我们知道巴兰科先生的侄子
We know Mr. Barranco's nephews,
贾斯提诺和安吉尔
Justino and Angel,
上周来了这里
arrived in town last week.
我们还知道他们之间
We also know that they have a few notches
有些旧怨
on their belts.
你的客户也许不会为了保护他的小喽啰
Your client might not blow up a morgue
而炸掉停尸房♥ 但家人就不一样了
to protect his foot soldiers, but family is different.
我的客户和他侄子都是商人
My client and his nephews are businessmen.
随便去看他们的银行账单和报税单
Look at their bank statements, their tax returns.
全都光明正大
It's all above board.
我确信那方面做得肯定天衣无缝
Oh, I'm sure there's not a comma out of place.
你很擅长你的工作
You're good at what you do.
联调局也一样
And so is the FBI.
他们确信去年红影
And they're pretty sure that Sombra Roja
用汽车炸♥弹♥刺杀了马尔萨斯法官
used a car bomb to assassinate Judge Malthus
就在斯洛浦公园里
in Park Slope last year
一场为律师协会举办的募捐集♥会♥前
right in front of a fund-raiser for the bar association.
我们想到也许在给汽车装炸♥弹♥的时候
One theory that occurred to us was that another guest
是有另一名客人引走了法官
distracted the judge while the bomb was planted.
你那天晚上就在那里 对吧
You were there that night, right?
你希望纽约警局对这个猜测
Would you like the NYPD to publically investigate
展开正式调查吗 里韦拉先生
that theory, Mr. Rivera?
我问问你说的这个汽车炸♥弹♥的事
Let me ask you something about that car bomb.
它是那种能够买♥♥到的
Was it made of commercial,
塑性炸♥药♥吗 就像这个
plastic explosives, like this...
在你们停尸房♥里爆♥炸♥的炸♥弹♥一样吗
device... that went off at your morgue?
不是
No.
也许那是因为塑性炸♥药♥
Maybe that's because commercial, plastic explosives
在这个国家里是最受管制的商品
are some of the most regulated substances in the country.
你需要许可才能买♥♥到它们
You need a license to get anywhere near them.
有保存记录
Records are kept.
可以被追查到
It's all very traceable.
我想大部分犯罪集团都会避免使用那种东西
I imagine most cartels are smart enough to avoid the stuff.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许有时候罪犯们也会犯错误
Maybe scumbags make mistakes sometimes.
我们假设
Let's assume,
暂且假设 你们的停尸房♥没有爆♥炸♥
for a moment, your morgue hadn't exploded.
假设对那些洪都拉斯人的验尸都做完了
Imagine it turned out autopsies were completed on the dead Hondurans.
再假设 结果发现那些人其中一个
And imagine, it turned out that one of those men
根本就不是洪都拉斯人
wasn't a Honduran at all.
也许他是
Maybe he was a...
红影中的一名成员
rogue member of Sombra Roja.
他和其他四名成员交了火
A man who exchanged gunfire with the other four,
然后死在了那里
then died at the scene.
如果真是那样
If that were true,
那这次对洪都拉斯人的袭击就是个死循环
this attack on the Hondurans would be a closed loop,
红影就更没有任何理由
and Sombra Roja certainly wouldn't have had any reason
去炸掉停尸房♥了
to bomb a morgue.
你的这个假设真是非常详细
That's an awfully specific hypothetical,
需要谈谈
现在 证物室
而且还能省不少事
not to mention, a convenient one.
那就不要把它认为是假设
Then let's not call it a hypothetical.
把它当做事实吧
Let's call it a fact.
我能利用一些资源
I can utilize certain resources to...
来帮你们找出这个红影战士
...help you identify the Sombra Roja soldier.
你会知道我说的是实话
You'll see I'm telling the truth.
需要谈谈
现在 证物室
现在
现在
现在
现在
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表