你只想让我听这个
You just have this story
你从箭囊里抽出的故事
that you want me to hear that you pulled out of your quiver.
是个好故事
And it's a good one,
但你到底想要什么
but what do you want?
你想在我们的离岸生意中分一杯羹吗
You want a piece of our offshore business,
还是你想让我们跟乌克兰的某人搭上线
you want to pair us up with somebody in Ukraine?
这样你就能忘了咱们从约旦峡谷撤回的事
Because you can forget about us pulling back in the Jordan Valley.
我相信我未来会跟王朝能源公♥司♥
Oh, I'm sure I'll do plenty of business
有很多生意往来 比尔
with Dynastic Energy in the future, Bill.
但我宁愿等着 直到有我信任的人
But I'd prefer to wait until there's someone I can trust
坐进这间办公室
in this office.
不会很久的
It won't be long.
我第一次见到比尔·韦尔斯顿时
When I first met Bill Wellstone,
他正忙着开启哈萨克斯坦的田吉兹管道项目
he was working to open the Tengiz pipeline in Kazakhstan,
当时是2001年 即便在那时
2001. Even then,
他就已经因专食窝边草而声名在外了
he had a reputation of hunting prey
不管对方是否已婚
close at hand, married or not.
你是说乔尔·菲茨杰拉德的妻子
You're suggesting Joel Fitzgerald's wife
不只劈腿了一个水管工
wasn't just cheating on him with a plumber,
她之前还跟他的上司有染
she'd previously had an affair with his boss.
所以菲茨杰拉德在局里才会有那种表现
That's why Fitzgerald acted the way he did at the station--
他真不知道他妻子的事
he really didn't know about his wife.
出轨的配偶是个屡试不爽的杀人动机
A cheating spouse is a time-honored motive.
出轨的情人 这动机就脆弱多了
Cheating mistress, that's more tenuous.
如果你自己就是第三者
Fidelity cannot be expected
就不能指望对方忠诚了
if you yourself are the other man.
或者在这案子里应该算第四者
Or, in this case, another man.
据我们所知 他可能视她为灵魂伴侣
He could've seen her as his soul mate, for all we know.
如果你是对的 她不再有相同的感觉了
If you're right, she no longer felt the same.
她重新考虑了想从婚外情中得到什么
She reconsidered what she wanted from an extramarital outlet,
从只想给丈夫带绿帽子
moved on from cuckolding her husband
变成了更加发自肺腑的享受着
to the more visceral enjoyment
给一个蓝领种马暖床
of bedding a blue-collar stud.
走进了弗兰克·波瓦
Enter Frank Bova.
名副其实地
Literally.
咱们是不是明早重新开始比较好
You think we'd be better off starting fresh in the morning?
男人需要的睡眠比女人少
Men require less sleep than women.
通常的确如此
That's generally true.
我们在白天会更多地用到头脑
We use more of our brains during the day.
但我想你应该觉得那不适用于你
But I didn't think you'd assume that applied to you.
夏洛克 咱们上个案子的次日起你就没睡过
Sherlock, you've been up since the second day of our last case.
等我发现狙♥击♥枪♥是什么时候被偷运进大楼的
I'll rest easier when I discover the moment
我就能更容易休息了
the sniper rifle was smuggled into the building.
如果加尼尔让同伙把枪带了进去
If Gagnier used an accomplice to plant the gun,
你真觉得那人会告诉我们任何事
do you really think that person's gonna tell us something
好让我们用来对韦尔斯顿不利吗
that we can use against Wellstone?
这样的人不太可能知道
It's a long shot that such a person
韦尔斯顿的参与
would know of Wellstone's involvement.
这人都不太可能存在
It's a long shot that person exists at all.
但我基本能确定两件事都存在
But I'm almost certain that they do.
我已经快把录像回放完了
I've almost finished rewinding the tape
从加尼尔进入大楼那一刻
from the moment Gagnier entered the building to the day
到弗兰克·波瓦的例行午餐被人知道
that Frank Bova's lunch routine became known.
看来在袭击发生之前
It does not appear that he himself set foot in the building
他自己并没进过大楼
before the day of the attack.
但他可能把枪转交给了大楼里的某个人
But he could have shipped the gun to someone in the building.
那可太冒险了
That would have been extremely risky.
自♥由♥广场46号♥曾有过一次炭疽热恐慌
There was once an anthrax scare at 46 Liberty Square.
他们的收发室密不透风
Their mailroom is tight as a drum.
然而却有人
And yet someone...
绕过大堂的金属探测器
smuggled this gun and these bullets
把枪和这些子弹偷运了进去
past the metal detectors in the lobby.
华生 要么是我动眼睡眠太少出现幻觉了
Watson, I'm either hallucinating from lack of REM sleep,
要么那就是一片草叶
or that is a blade of grass.
你没出现幻觉
You're not seeing things.
你觉得是植毛绒常绿草吗
Would you say that was velvet bentgrass?
这我可不懂
That I couldn't tell you.
植毛绒常绿草 不是很盛行的品种
Velvet bentgrass, not a particularly hearty variety.
喜阴 需要沃土 并要不断浇水
It requires moist, fertile soil, near constant watering.
但它仍是整个东北部
And yet it remains a favorite
高尔夫球场设计者最偏爱的品种
of golf course designers throughout the Northeast.
那么也许加尼尔是个高尔夫球手
So maybe Gagnier was a golfer.
他 或者他的同伙
Him... or his accomplice.
右边那位是你 对吧 韦尔斯顿先生
That's you on the right, is it not, Mr. Wellstone?
请确认你看到了这里的时间
And please confirm that you see the time there--
袭击发生当天中午12:09
12:09 p.m. on the day of the attack.
我们都能看出来那是韦尔斯顿先生
We can all see that's Mr. Wellstone.
我想我们也都知道怎么看时间
And I assume we all know how to read clocks.
要是你还有实质性的问题 快问吧
If you have substantive questions, ask them.
除非你只想让我们
Unless you just wanted us to watch him
看着他拿着高尔夫球袋走来走去
walking around with a golf bag.
他可不是在贝思佩奇打后九洞
He's not playing the back nine at Bethpage.
那是你的当事人在将一把
That's your client smuggling
可拆卸步♥枪♥偷运进自♥由♥广场46号♥
a Nemesis Takedown rifle into 46 Liberty Square.
20分钟后
20 minutes later,
他雇的狙击手
the sniper he hired
用同一把枪射击了九个人
used the same gun to shoot nine people.
等等 你是在指控我的当事人
Hold on. You're alleging my client...
共谋 谋杀 还有协助及教唆罪
Conspiracy, murder, and aiding and abetting.
别担心 等这边完事
Don't worry, we'll provide some helpful
我们会提供一些有用的指控文书
charging documents when we're done here.
一定有人在枪击前一天
Someone had to have left the gun
在加尼尔到达前把枪留给了他
for Gagnier before he arrived the day of the shooting,
只是事实并非如此
only that's not what happened.
你很大胆
It was bold of you
让他空着手上来等着
to send him up there to wait empty-handed.
尤其考虑到时间线的束缚
Especially given the strictures of the timeline.
但你知道你随时都能通过安检
But you knew you could stroll past security
因为有你的高尔夫球友
any time you wanted with your golf buddy,
大楼的拥有者
the building's owner.
你跟他寒暄之后
After you wrapped up with him,
乘电梯到了尚未完工的那层楼
you took the elevator up to the floor under construction,
见到了你的另一个球友
you met up with your other buddy,
并把他需要的一切都给了他
and you gave him everything he needed.
比尔 一个字都别说
Bill, don't say a word.
你做得很好 阿德勒先生
You do a very good job, Mr. Adler,
但我必须提醒你 你的当事人
but I must warn you your client is prone
有勾引他律师的妻子的倾向
to sleeping with his lawyer's wives.
听着 那录像证明不了任何事
Look, that video doesn't prove anything.
我之前就说过了
I told you before:
我们正在跟扎克纳·威廉姆斯谈判
we're in the middle of a negotiation with Zyckner Williams.
我给他们的一个人送了礼让他帮忙说好话
I gave one of their guys a gift to butter him up.
一组价值不菲的新球杆
A pricey new set of clubs.
我们正在谈的这笔交易
The deal we're hammering out--
很大
it's big.
其实是非常大
Oh, it's quite massive, actually.
这也是你在扎克纳·威廉姆斯的顾问们
That's one of the reasons your adversaries at Zyckner Williams
愿意帮我们的原因之一
were willing to assist us.
帮忙揭发你
Helping expose you
让他们有了对付王朝能源的筹码
gives them leverage over Dynastic Energies,
所以他们没要搜查令就把高尔夫球袋给了我们
so they gave us the golf bag without a warrant.
它一直在一个外出休假的合伙人的办公室里
It's been in the office of a vacationing partner all this time.
步♥枪♥太大了 加之还有那些球杆
The Nemesis rifle was way too big to fit in there
很难放进去
with all the other clubs.
加尼尔只得拆了它才能放进来
Gagnier had to disassemble it to get it to fit.
否则就可能被保安看见
If he hadn't, security might have seen it.
但正由于他拆了枪
But because he did, he smeared gun oil
在球袋里蹭上了枪油
against the inside of the bag.
跟他用过的步♥枪♥吻合
There were traces that matched the rifle he used.
扎克纳·威廉姆斯拥有那球袋多久了
Zyckner Williams has possessed that bag for how long?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表