We want to invite them in,
以最温和的方式告诉他们
break the news to them as gently as possible.
他们只需让我们采集一份DNA样本即可
All they have to do is let us take a DNA sample from them,
这样我们就能跟2014年
and then we can compare that
从冒名者身上采集的样本进行比对
to the samples taken from the imposter in 2014.
实验室还保存着那些样本
Those, the lab does still have.
它们能证明她不是
They'll prove that she isn't
自己所说的那个人
who she says she is.
警监 至少
At the very least, Captain,
达文波特家的人有权知道
the Davenports deserve to know
家里是否住着一个杀人凶手
whether they have a killer living under their roof.
达文波特先生 感谢您过来
Mr. Davenport... thanks for coming.
别客气
Yeah. Of course.
你们说有消息要告诉我们
You said you had news.
是的 可是...
We do, but...
我们还以为您妻子也会一起来
we thought your wife was joining.
她来了
Yeah.
她就在那边
She's just right there.
你们把米娜也带来了
Oh, you brought Mina.
是啊 昨晚你们走后
Yeah, well, after you left last night,
她就一直在问有关你们的事
she just kept asking questions about you
并且...她知道出事了
and... she knows something's up,
所以南茜和我...
so Nancy and I...
我们跟她说了实话
well, we told her the truth.
她非常的...勇敢
She was... very brave.
她说想知道全部真♥相♥
She, uh, said she wanted to know everything.
米娜
Mina...
这是贝尔警探
this is Detective Bell.
这是华生小姐和福尔摩斯先生
This is Ms. Watson and Mr. Holmes.
事实上 米娜
Actually, Mina,
我们想跟你父母单独谈谈
we were hoping to talk to your parents alone.
不管你们要说什么
Oh. Whatever you have to say,
我都能承受
I can hear it.
我从没见过安德希尔探员
I never met Agent Underhill,
但我知道他为我爸妈做了多少
but I know how much he did for my mom and dad.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
那周我过生日
It was my birthday that week.
不是我真正的生日 是他给我定的那天
Not my real birthday, the one he'd given me.
基斯
Keith.
那是一年中他会对我还不错的一天
It was the one time of year he was actually nice to me.
后来我才明白
It wasn't until later that I realized
他就是在那天把我带走的
it was the anniversary of the day he took me.
我们那天刚旅行回来
We had just gotten back from a trip.
那么这位基斯 他是个卡车司机
So this Keith-- he was, uh, he was a trucker and, uh,
长途旅行的时候 他会把你藏在
he kept you stashed in the back of his, uh, cab
驾驶室后面
during long hauls.
我不能离开卡车 但是...
I wasn't allowed to leave the truck, but...
有时候我能透过窗户向外看
I could look out the window sometimes.
我能看到树木 汽车...
I could see trees, cars...
其他人们
other people.
当我在地下室时
When I was in the basement,
就只有我自己
it was... it was just me.
根据文件记载
So, um, according to this file,
你对基斯的家乡在哪个州
uh, you-you never had any inkling,
哪个城市
uh, what city or state
毫无头绪
Keith's home was in.
他带走我的时候我还太小 而且...
Well, I was so young when he took me and I wasn't...
他从不让我看电视
I wasn't allowed to watch any TV
或是读报纸
or look at a newspaper, ever.
联调局的人说这是因为他想让我
The FBI people said that was because he needed me to be
完全依赖于他
completely dependent on him.
他做到了
It worked.
你刚才说
So you were saying it was
那周你过生日
the-the week of your birthday...
基斯说是时候了
Keith said it was time.
我们开始考虑成个家
We started thinking about having a family.
而我没法不去想
And I, and I couldn't stop thinking about that.
我们当时在路上
We were on the road.
又一段旅程
Another trip.
我等到他睡着
I... waited until he fell asleep,
然后 我去翻他的包
and then... I went into his bag.
之后拿出他常用的折叠剃须刀
And I took out the straight razor he used to shave
直抵住他的脖子
and I held it right up to his neck.
但你没有下手
But you didn't do it.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why,
我就是下不去手
I just couldn't.
我跳下货车然后我跑了
I got out of the truck and I just ran
我一直跑 直到那天早上才停下
and I didn't stop running until that morning.
你当时在
And you were in, uh,
宾夕法尼亚州的兰德市
Lander, Pennsylvania.
我当时不知道 但是的
I didn't know it at the time, but yes.
之后 你把自己关在一个加油站的厕所里
So then you, um, you shut yourself into a gas station restroom
你拿出基斯的折叠剃须刀
and you take out Keith's straight razor
然后剃光了你的头发
and you cut off all your hair.
基斯逼我染成金发
Keith forced me to dye my hair blonde.
从我10岁起一直如此
He had, ever since I was ten.
我的心理医生说我是在重拾过去的自己
My therapist said I was reclaiming my old self,
但老实说
but...to be honest...
我甚至不记得当时做了什么
I don't even remember doing it.
我甚至说不出我当时在想什么
I couldn't even tell you what I was thinking.
你在想 等警♥察♥发现你时
Well, what you were thinking is that you wanted to look
你希望看起来要多可怜有多可怜
as pathetic as possible when-when the police found you.
对吧
Yeah.
我
I...
你是我遇过的最棒的骗子之一
You are one of the best liars I have ever met,
这说明了些问题
and that's saying something.
难怪你成功骗过了达文波特夫妇
It's small wonder you've managed to fool the Davenports.
什么
What?
我是说 他们现在仍然在维护你
I mean, they're still defending you right now.
达文波特先生
Mr. Davenport...
他们仍相信你是他们的女儿
They still believe you're their daughter,
但我们 当然知道你不是
but we, of course, we know you are not.
米娜 我们要走了
Mina, we're leaving.
-爸爸 发生什么事了 -走吧
- Dad-Daddy, what's going on? - Come on.
-现在就走 -没事 亲爱的
- Right now. - It's okay, sweetie,
你没做错什么
you haven't done anything wrong.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
你♥他♥妈♥的离我家人远点
Stay the hell away from my family!
怎么闻起来一股死人味
Smells like something died in here.
我没指望大象屎能闻起来像百花香
I'd hardly expect elephant dung to smell like potpourri.
事实上 这是一款非常紧俏的咖啡
It is, in fact, a highly sought-after coffee,
在泰国北部通过喂厚皮动物
produced by feeding arabica beans to pachyderms
吃阿♥拉♥比卡咖啡豆形成
in northern Thailand.
而且它有可能
And it has the potential
进一步缩减我对睡眠的需求 要不来点
to further reduce my need for sleep. Would you...?
不谢了 我已经为午饭腾空了肚子
No, thanks. I had poop for lunch.
你真该看看达文波特夫妻的脸色
You should've seen the Davenports' faces
当我们把坏消息告诉他们时
when we broke the news to them.
我是说 我知道他们难以接受
I mean, I knew they'd take it hard,
但我没想到他们拒绝提供他们的DNA
but I didn't think they'd refuse to give us their DNA.
我们低估了冒名者对他们的精神控制
We underestimated the hold the imposter has over them.
如果他们不肯帮忙证明她是个骗子
If they won't help prove she's a fraud,
我们就去查她是否杀了鲍勃·安德希尔
we'll just see if she killed Bob Underhill instead.
昨天你说你要陪你母亲
Yesterday you said you had to accompany your mother
去斯卡斯代尔赴医生的约诊
to a doctor's appointment in Scarsdale.
没错
That's right.
只是你没有
Only you didn't.
你甚至没有去看她
You didn't even see her.
相反你去看了你继父
You saw your stepfather instead.
我能猜测你的拜访和他写的书有关吗
May I assume your visit had something to do with his book?
你知道他写的书
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表