在你于2012年被捕前
Before your arrest in 2012,
你曾与埃斯卡拉组织的纽约基地
you were a well-connected,
保持过联♥系♥密切
New York-based Escarra lieutenant.
因此我们希望你可以
So we were hoping that you might be able
帮助我们指认出这两个女人要找的人
to help us identify the man that they were after.
他很高 1米8出头 长得不错
He was tall. Six feet, good-looking.
2010年时他大概30多岁快40
He would have been in his mid- to late 30's in 2010.
并且他很有可能是新泽西州
And he may have been a regular
一家叫诺维娜·维达餐厅的常客
at a restaurant in New Jersey called Novena Vida.
你们说的是本尼西奥
You're talking about Benicio.
高大帅气
Alto, guapo...
一定是他
Had to be him.
本尼西奥姓什么
Does Benicio have a last name?
德尔·托罗
Del Toro.
本尼西奥·德尔·托罗是个演员
Benicio del Toro is an actor.
你要知道 祖尼加
You should know, Zuniga,
华生小姐和我来拜访你前
that Miss Watson and I did our homework
可做足了功课
prior to this visit.
我们知道你太太
We know that your wife
和你19岁的儿子住在华瑞兹
and 19-year-old son reside in Juarez.
今天我离开这里后
After I leave here today,
我会给他们汇十万美元
I'm going to wire them $100,000.
别想贿赂我
You can't bribe me, man.
你理解错了
You misunderstand.
我这不是贿赂
I'm not offering a bribe.
是威胁
I'm issuing a threat.
埃斯卡拉组织信守承诺
The cartel has been true to its word.
你的家人被照顾得很好
Your family has been taken care of.
我还知道你儿子正准备担任管理职务
I understand your son is even being groomed for a management position.
如果他们突然收到一位跟纽约警局
What would happen if they suddenly receive $100,000,
关系密切的人寄来的十万块钱和感谢信
along with the hearty thanks
会怎么样呢
of a known associate of the NYPD? Hmm?
他们会像你一样忠于埃斯卡拉吗
Are they as loyal to the Escarras as you?
他们会上报这份意外之财吗
Would they report that windfall?
犯罪集团会有什么反应 他们会杀你灭口吗
How might the cartel react? Would they look to silence you?
还有你的家人 你家人的家人
Your family? Your family's family?
我们都知道埃斯卡拉的人做事有多彻底
We all know how thorough the Escarras can be.
我们该走了
We should leave.
银行一小时后就关门了
Banks close in an hour.
我知道干这事的四个人的名字
I know the names of the four men who did this.
他们现在也只剩名字了
That's all they are now. Names.
请解释
Explain.
大屠♥杀♥之后
After the massacres,
警♥察♥就盯上我们了
la polica waged war on us.
我们失去了很多人
We lost many of our soldiers,
其中包括你们要找的这些人
including the men that you're asking about.
所以2010年时 他们都不在新泽西
So none of them were in New Jersey in 2010.
他们都长眠于墨西哥的地下了
They were in the ground in Mexico.
我的钱出少了 是吧
I sold you short, didn't I?
我要给你家人汇二十万
I'm going to wire your family $200,000.
你认为只有那两个女孩活下来了 你想错了
You're wrong that the two girls were the only ones who survived.
那个蛇头也活下来了
The coyote, he survived, too.
或许她们看见的是他
Maybe he's the one that they saw.
你是说埃斯卡拉杀了所有人
You're telling us the cartel killed everyone
却没杀骗了他们的人吗
except for the man who ripped them off?
一个好蛇头 能赚很多钱
A good coyote, an earner...
这种人很难找
he's hard to find.
而移♥民♥呢
Immigrants?
从来就不缺
They never run out.
告诉我他的名字
Give me his name.
我只知道他的外号♥
All I ever heard was a nickname.
"老猫"
"El Gato."
假设祖尼加说的是真的
Assuming we can take Mr. Zuniga at his word,
那我们就得准备好了
we'll have our work cut out for us.
我们得找到外号♥叫老猫的这个人
We need to find the name of El Gato,
一个在九十年代中期活跃在圣佩德罗苏拉
a coyote who was active in San Pedro Sula in the mid-'90s
2010年活跃于三州地区的蛇头
and in the Tri-State Area in 2010.
他很显然值得怀疑
He certainly makes sense as a suspect.
如果他没拿埃斯卡拉的钱
If he hadn't kept the Escarras' money,
那些人都不会死
none of those people would have died.
还不如直接杀了他们呢
May as well have put a gun to their heads.
我们唯一的希望就是
Our only hope is that the man is as stupid
这人和他的外号♥一样蠢
as his street handle, "The Cat."
这样的话 确定他的身份可能不会太难
If he is, he might not be too difficult to identify.
你不会碰巧认识圣佩德罗苏拉的执法人员吧
You don't happen to know anyone in law enforcement in San Pedro Sula, do you?
不认识 不过你了解我的 我交友很快
I don't, but you know me-- I make friends expeditiously.
你好
Hello.
是的
Yeah.
是的 没错
Yes, indeed.
是我的律师
That was my barrister.
他刚从地检那边得到消息
Just heard from the district attorney.
看来你不用去监狱看我了
Seems you will not have to visit me in prison after all.
你没有被指控
You're not being charged.
好吧 我去热点剩饭庆祝一下
Okay, I'm gonna heat up some celebratory leftovers.
然后我们讨论一下
And then we're gonna talk about all the women
那些你不用给她们写信的女人们
that you don't have to write to.
好吧 有些事你应该知道
Okay, there's something that you should know.
那晚我说我没见过警监是在骗你
I lied the other night when I said I hadn't seen the captain.
我们聊了
We talked.
他明确地告诉了我
And I was made aware of the fact
因为我违反了规定
that because of my transgressions,
所以我们俩都不会被允许
neither one of us will be permitted
再做警局的顾问了
to consult for the department again.
我们 我们被解雇了
We- we've been sacked.
我...
Yeah, I...
很抱歉 华生
sorry, Watson.
没关系
It's okay.
我也预料到了
Kind of had a feeling.
毕竟我们不是警♥察♥
I mean, we're not cops.
我们和他们做的事是不一样的
What we do and what they do, it's different.
所以我们没有同样的限制
So we don't have the same restrictions,
也没有同样的保护
so we don't have the same protections.
我有个计划
Well, I have a plan.
不过我得先承认
Involves another confession.
我调查艾丽西娅·加西亚·布鲁姆失踪的原因
My reasons for investigating the disappearance
并不全因为我那么无私
of Alicia Garcia-Bloom were not entirely selfless.
她的失踪
The mystery of her disappearance
是最近二十年来最离奇的案子之一
has been one of the greatest of the last 20 years,
反正媒体是这么说的
or so the popular media would have us believe.
乔纳森·布鲁姆的脸出现在了许多杂♥志♥的封面上
Jonathan Bloom's face has been on the cover of every magazine,
他是很多书籍和纪录片的对象
he's been the subject of books, documentaries...
如果你觉得破了这个案件
If you think solving this case
就能让我们很风光地回到局里
is gonna get us back into the department's good graces...
不是我们 华生
Not us, Watson.
是你
You.
我已经没可能了
My fate is sealed.
这也很应该
As is appropriate.
可是你
But you?
我觉得还是有机会的
No, I think there's still a chance.
所以等我们查清了艾丽西娅和玛丽贝尔的事
So when we discover what happened to Alicia and Maribel,
功劳都是你的
you'll take the credit.
夏洛克
Sherlock...
你会被授予荣誉
Glory will be bestowed upon you,
我估计 纽约警局也想说
and the NYPD, I predict, will want to say
他们参与了这个案子
that they played some small part,
所以你就可以适当地给他们个名分
so you will acknowledge them to whatever degree is required,
然后他们就会忘了之前把你解雇了
and then they will forget that they dismissed you.
那你呢
What about you?
我说了 我已经没可能了
As I said, my fate is sealed.
我问的不是这个
But that's not what I meant.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表