那也不会介意我在你工作时来访吧
you wouldn't mind me coming by your work.
我跟你说过 我对于我父亲还有些疑问
I told you I had some questions about my father.
既然你问得这么恭敬 那就告诉你一些
Well, since you asked so nicely, here's something else
可能让你感兴趣的事
you might find interesting.
他离开我们五年后 又回来了
Five years after he left, he came back.
值得一提的是 我妈妈
My mom, to her credit,
让他滚 滚回他之前的家庭去
told him to get lost, to go back to his first family.
但他说自己办不到
But he said he couldn't.
他说你 你母亲和你哥哥
He said that you and your brother and your mom
找人取代了他
had replaced him.
你们甚至不再跟他姓了
You weren't even using his last name.
你们对那姓 对他都感到羞愧
You were ashamed of it, ashamed of him.
他也因此而憎恨你们
And he hated you for it.
是发自心底的憎恨 乔恩
And I mean hated, Joan.
他希望你们都死掉
He wished you were all dead.
如今我见到你
And now that I've met you,
我完全懂了
I get it.
别再来烦我和我妈妈
Leave me and my mother alone.
如果你是好奇我跟辩护律师谈得如何
If you're curious to know how my meeting with the attorneys went,
那就没什么好聊的
it's gonna be a short conversation.
我找你不是因为玛丽萨·凯根的案子
Yeah, well, I'm not calling about Marissa Kagan's murder.
是菲比·埃利奥特的案子
I'm calling about Phoebe Elliot's.
要不你来局里一趟吧
You might want to get back down here.
枪手在案发当晚使用的车辆
The car the shooter used the other night
在康涅狄格州出现了
turned up in Connecticut.
我们拘捕了一名嫌疑人
We've got a suspect in custody.
我昨天就跟你们说了
I told you yesterday.
我爱菲比
I love Phoebe.
她是我妹妹
She was my sister.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
但证据指向了你
The evidence says you did.
什么证据
What evidence?
菲比死亡那晚
The night Phoebe died,
这辆车在康涅狄格州西哈特福市
this car was stolen from behind
一家餐馆后院被盗
a restaurant in West Hartford, Connecticut.
却在几个小时后被人遗弃在布里奇波特
It was found a few hours later, abandoned in Bridgeport.
后座车门上满是她的血迹
Her blood was all over the rear passenger-side door.
当地警方费了些功夫
Now, it took the local cops some time to connect it
才把车跟你妹妹在纽约被杀联♥系♥起来
to your sister's murder in New York,
但两者联♥系♥到一起后
but when they did,
我们把你的DNA样本拿去比对
we sent them the DNA you gave us,
结果却和在车中提取的
and it was a perfect match
DNA完全吻合
for DNA found inside the vehicle.
这不可能...
It's not possible...
-完全可能 -你哭过
- Sure, it is. - You were crying earlier.
-你在西哈特福偷了这车 -我没哭
- You stole this car in West Hartford, Connecticut. - No, I wasn't.
你眼球上
The capillaries in your eyes
布满了血丝 且这症状并不是因为
have increased in prominence, and that's not a symptom
你得了上呼吸道感染而引起的
of the upper-respiratory infection you've been fighting,
花粉过敏的可能性也很低
and tree pollen, to which you have an allergy, is very low.
你又去见闻玲了吗
Did you speak to Lin Wen again?
我不想谈这事
I don't want to talk about it.
这真是胡扯
This is bull.
你是偷车贼 基斯
You steal cars, Keith.
你就是因偷车而入狱的
It's what landed you in prison.
我过去偷过车
I used to steal cars.
搭线点火
I hotwired them.
都是老款越野车
Old sports cars.
纽约街上到处停着
Vettes and Porsches parked
威特和保时捷
on the streets of New York.
可你说我从康涅狄格州的一个泊车点
But you're saying I stole a 2012 four-door
偷了一辆2012年产的四开门车
from a valet lot in Connecticut?
想杀人 不用在乎是什么车 不是吗
Any car will do when you're looking to commit a murder, right?
你还忘了DNA
And you're forgetting about the DNA.
很显然是你们放的 因为我没偷这车
You planted it, obviously, because I didn't steal this car!
而且我他妈确定没有杀害我妹妹
And I sure as hell didn't kill my sister!
你说路易斯·鲍曼也指控警♥察♥
You said Louis Bowman also accused the police
栽赃了DNA 是吗
of planting DNA, didn't you?
对 怎么了
Yeah, why?
很奇怪 不是吗
Just odd, isn't it?
两个人在几小时内接连提出
Two men making such a bold accusation
如此大胆的指控
just within hours of each other.
尤其考虑到我们认为
Especially given the fact that we think
路易斯·鲍曼可能是清白的
Louis Bowman may well be innocent.
是很奇怪 可玛丽萨·凯根
Yes, it's odd, but Marissa Kagan
是在康涅狄格州的布里斯托被害的
was killed in Bristol, Connecticut
而菲比·埃利奥特死于布朗克斯区
and Phoebe Elliot died in the Bronx.
你真认为两家不同的警局
I mean, do you honestly think two different police departments
分属不同的州 包括我们效力的这家
in two different states, including the one we work in,
会因为需要结案
are just gonna sprinkle DNA around
而去随便洒DNA吗
whenever they need to close a case?
没错 菲比死于布朗克斯区
That's right, Phoebe died in the Bronx.
马库斯说凶手的车在布里奇波特被丢弃
Marcus said the shooter's car was abandoned
那也很奇怪 不是吗
in Bridgeport, and that's also odd, isn't it?
有人在康涅狄格州偷车
Someone stealing a car in Connecticut
然后在纽约杀人
to commit a murder in New York,
然后原路开回康涅狄格州
only to drive it all the way back to Connecticut.
你有那份指出基斯在车里的
You have a copy of the lab report
实验室报告的副本吗
that places Keith in the car?
有 就在那
Yeah, it's right there.
我收回之前的理论
I retract my earlier theory.
我不认为有人在任何案件中放置了证据
I don't think anyone planted evidence in either case.
如果我是对的 凶手没必要这么做
If I'm right, the killer didn't have to.
她可以创造出任何她想要的证据
She can create any evidence she desires.
我亲自检测了样本
I tested the samples personally.
DNA和基斯·埃利奥特的吻合
The DNA was a match for Keith Elliot.
你是主管 默卡多女士
Well, you're a supervisor, Ms. Mercado.
你通常会亲自做这类检测吗
Do you normally run tests like these yourself?
我会负责所有高优先级的案子
I do all the high priority cases.
强♥奸♥案 谋杀案 这类的
Rapes, murders-- that kind of thing.
我想确定他们是被正确检测的
I want to make sure they're done right.
而基斯·埃利奥特案子的检测没有问题
And they were done right with Keith Elliot.
我们在车内找到多种DNA源
We found multiple sources of DNA in the car.
有一处明确符合嫌犯的
And one was a definitive match for your suspect.
有等位基因遗失吗
Were there any alleles missing?
是完全吻合的
It was a complete match.
有多少个基因座
How many loci?
13个
Thirteen.
是和头发样本还是皮肤样本吻合
And was it a match for hair or skin samples?
头发
Hair.
好吧 可是根据我们的资料显示
Yes, 'cause according to our records,
车内共发现了九缕头发
there were nine strands of hair found in the vehicle.
但是每一缕都没有发根
But none of them with the root attached.
要得到完全配对
That would make it very, very hard
会非常困难 不是吗
to get an exact match, wouldn't it?
不好意思 我是说皮肤
Sorry, I meant skin.
是和皮肤吻合
It was a skin match.
样本并没有完全吻合
The samples didn't actually match.
对吗 默卡多女士
Did they, Ms. Mercado?
什么
I'm sorry?
我们研究了你的档案
We've studied your record.
你非常快
You're very fast.
而且你得出的结果对控方有利的概率
And you've had an unusually high rate of results
高得吓人
that support the State.
我对我的工作很在行
I'm good at my job.
但我们认为你根本没履行职责
But we don't think you actually do your job at all.
我们认为你是依赖"模拟实验"
We think you rely on "Dry-labbing."
你开假的报告
You write false reports.
都是遵照权威的意愿
Which conform to the wishes of the authorities,
而不是真的检测交给你的样本
instead of actually testing the samples that you're given.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表