他几个月前花了十万块
He spent $100,000 on something a few months ago
他从没跟我说过
that he never told me about.
也许他知道我会生气所以才瞒着我
Maybe he kept it a secret 'cause he thought I'd be mad.
是一个叫"存活地"的东西
It was something called The, uh, The Keep?
你有何计划
你能做到吗
你将何去何从
存活地
奢华住宿
酒窖
酒窖
美食家厨房♥
有专业教练的健身房♥
巴德的十万美元就是投进了这里
That's what Bader's $100,000 went to.
顶级豪华末日避难地堡
The Keep. The very pinnacle in luxury doomsday bunkers.
建于一个已经解散的冷战要塞内
Built inside a decommissioned Cold War stronghold
位于城外一个秘密地点
at a secret location just outside the city.
由此人拥有并经营
Owned and operated by this man.
存活地
鲁尼·莱特 海军陆战队退役士兵
Ronnie Wright. Ex-Marine,
生存专家 商人
survival expert, huckster.
他鼓吹的不仅是这个避难所的安全性
His sales pitch touts not only the site's security,
还有
but also...
其成员的独占权
the exclusivity of its members.
口气还真不小
It is pretty swanky.
如果你想跟一群自恋到
If you're keen on spending eternity buried alive
认为比别人活得长久是个好主意的人
with a group so narcissistic they think that
在地底共度来生的话
outliving humanity is a good idea.
我宁愿与世人一起
I'd rather melt with the masses
在末日中消亡 你觉得呢
and get it over with, wouldn't you?
跟我对末日生存的想象不太一样
It's not how I pictured prepping.
当你说生存专家时
I mean, when you say "Survivalists,"
我想到的是戴着毒气面罩
I see bearded guys wearing gas masks digging holes
在后院挖坑建避难所的大胡子
in their backyards to build shelters.
那是普通的生存狂
That's the garden-variety prepper.
存活地为一群独特的卑鄙小团体服务
The Keep caters to a uniquely vile subset:
有钱的生存狂
the wealthy prepper.
他们和普通生存狂一样
Along with the myriad doomsday scenarios
臆想着五花八门的末日场景
that haunt ordinary preppers--
全球性传染病 核毁灭
global pandemic, nuclear holocaust,
来吃他们枪的社♥会♥主♥义♥僵尸
socialist zombies coming to eat their guns--
有钱人还担心穷♥人♥会拿着火把和铁叉
the wealthy ones also worry that the poor are gonna rise up
发动起义
with torches and pitchforks.
这其实并不是这世上能发生的最糟糕的事
Which, one could argue, wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
所以 你怎么看
So, what do you think?
这跟文森特·巴德的谋杀案有关吗
Does this have anything to do with Vincent Bader's murder?
巴德夫人说得对 他确实和其他生存狂
Mrs. Bader was right about him chatting online
在网上交流
with other preppers,
包括关于存活地的大量讨论
including much discussion about The Keep.
巴德医生和其他几个幸运儿
Dr. Bader and a few other fortunate souls
通过了审核
were accepted in.
当然 还有许多其他生存狂没通过
Many other preppers, of course, were not.
在这里我们可以看到大量后者发给前者的
Here we find an alarming amount of death threats
自♥由♥生存网
死亡威胁
from the latter to the former.
所以也许是某人没能进入存活地
So, maybe someone who didn't get into The Keep
顿生怒意杀了他
got angry and then killed him.
怒意肯定是有的
The anger is almost to be expected,
鉴于这个群体面临的生存焦虑
given the existential dread that consumes this group.
于他们而言 存活地就是救命稻草
To them, The Keep is a life raft.
目前 我们只有他们的网名
At the moment, all we have are user handles.
但我知道有个人
But I can think of one man
可能会知道他曾经拒绝过的
who might know the name of every single person
每个人的名字
he ever turned away.
是 但如果他们真像你说的那么偏执
Sure, but if they're all as paranoid as you say they are,
他不会随便帮助两个警方顾问的
he's not gonna just help two police consultants.
所以我们不会以警♥察♥顾问的身份
Which is why we are not going to approach him
去接近他
as police consultants.
你联♥系♥我之后我打听了你父亲的事
I asked around about your father after you called.
我不知道自己以前为什么没听说过他
I don't know how I hadn't heard of him before.
他的交际圈很令人佩服
Impressive circles he moves in.
每年这时候他最喜欢第九个
The ninth is his favorite at this time of year.
抱歉你说什么
I'm sorry?
我父亲想在存活地中购置多个位置
My father is interested in reserving multiple spots
包括给华生和我的
in The Keep, including ones for Watson and myself.
很高兴你这么说
Glad to hear it.
我们需要审查你的选拔过程
We would need to vet your selection process--
看看你通过了什么人拒绝了什么人
see who you let in and who you didn't.
我们得了解自己将与什么人打交道 你懂的
We would need to know who we were bunking with. You understand.
我懂
I do,
我完全理解 但我不能把这些信息
I totally get it, but I can't give that information out
泄露给非成员
to non-members.
你们也不希望我把你们的事
You wouldn't want me
告诉下一个来找我的人吧 对不对
telling the next guy in here about you, right?
-说得对 -你们一旦加入
- Good answer. - Once you're in,
我就把所有名字给你们
I'll give you every single name.
我们也希望这一天不会到来
We all hope it never comes to it,
但你们可能要跟这些人一起生活很久
but you could be living with folks for a long time.
首先 我会带你们去那里
First thing's first, though-- I'll take you to the site.
一旦你们亲眼见到 我向你们保证
Once you see it, I promise you,
你们会毫无顾忌地加入
you won't have any doubts.
去之前 我需要拿走你们的手♥机♥
I'm gonna need both your phones before we go.
这是为了保证地点的秘密性
It's to maintain the secrecy of the location.
当然一旦成为成员 你们就会得到坐标
Obviously you'll be given the coordinates once you're members.
我们刚下了高速
We're off the highway now.
平交道
Rail crossing.
我的屁♥股♥也能感受到的
I have feeling in my butt, too, you know.
大声列出我们行程的路线是为了
I'm cataloguing the steps on our journey out loud
让我记得更清楚
to keep them clear.
这能帮助我想象出
It'll help me visualize
警♥察♥会在哪找到我们的尸体
where the authorities will find our bodies.
你不会真以为他们会
You don't really think that they're...
我们已经在长岛公路上行驶近百公里了
I'd say we were on the L.I.E. for 62 miles.
我和菲欧娜之间进展得不错
Things are quite good between me and Fiona.
昨晚你表示了一些担忧
You expressed some concern last night.
然而 我也承认
I would allow, however,
这种 恋爱的机制
that the, uh, the mechanics of the relationship have,
会使我陷入一种迟钝的情绪
you know, left me in something of a mood of late.
-机制 -是的
- The "Mechanics"? - Yeah.
我们在慢慢来
We've been taking things slow.
-你们还没上过床 -没有
- You haven't had sex yet. - We have not.
挺有挑战的
It's been challenging.
我很久没"专一"过了
I've not been "Exclusive" for quite some time.
过去这几年 性对我来说...
For the last few years, sex has been, uh...
就像跟一些志同道合的人进行的体操表演
a calisthenic performed with like-minded individuals.
我当然不能一边跟菲欧娜好着
I can't, of course, commit to Fiona
一边还继续我的运动养生法
and, uh, keep up my exercise regimen,
所以...就没有性了
so... it's fallen away.
我上次性生活已经是47天前的事了
Yes, it's been 47 days since my last act of sexual congress.
对你来说还真久
That's a long time for you.
相当久
A really long time.
是啊 菲欧娜很...特别
Yeah, well, Fiona's... special,
所以我决定做一些特别的努力
so I've decided to make a special effort.
我其实还研究了
I actually did some research on, uh,
与自闭症患者的情感关系
relationships with individuals on the spectrum,
跟这个领域的一些专家聊过
talked to some experts in the field.
我觉得她值得
I... think she's worth it.
我真为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
怎么 我不能这么说吗
What, I can't say that?
这边请
Right this way.
进入系统就像一个保险箱
Entry system works like a safe-deposit box.
每个成员都有属于自己的钥匙
Every member gets his or her own key.
我的同事们和我
My associates and I each keep a copy
随时都带着一把备份钥匙
of the second key on our person at all times.
我们始终有一个人留守
One of us is always
在30分钟就能到达这里的范围内
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表