你可以用任何你想用的语言交代犯罪事实
You can talk to us in any language you want,
但你一定会交代的
but you will talk to us.
警♥察♥说我引爆了一个炸♥弹♥
Police say I set off a bomb.
但我什么都不知道
Only I know nothing.
我来这里是为了看看纽约的
I'm here to see New York.
你是个游客吗
You're a tourist?
暂时是
For now.
我很喜欢这座城市 也许我会留下来
I like it, maybe I stay.
相信我 你会留下的
Trust me, you're staying.
至于是在哪个监狱关多久
Which prison and for how long
就看你今天在这个房♥间里能交代多少了
depends on what you say in this room today.
交代什么
About?
让你设置那个炸♥弹♥的幕后主使
The person who hired you to plant that bomb.
你现在老实交代
You talk to us,
我就去找地检聊聊跟你做个交易
and I'll talk to the D.A. about cutting you a deal.
真是个诱人的提议
An enticing offer.
如果我在你们国家受审
In the event I'm ever on trial in this country,
我会考虑的
I'll consider it.
卡斯♥诺♥夫先生
Mr. Krasnov...
你们手头只有一张
You have a picture
我购买♥♥一个你们说很像
of me buying a hand truck
炸♥弹♥袭击者使用的手推车的照片
that you said looks like one used by a bomber.
这点证据不足以起诉我
That's not enough to charge me.
我傍晚之前就能离开这里了
I'll be leaving this station by nightfall.
你是个被通缉的逃犯
You're a wanted fugitive.
那是在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 而不是这里
In Russia. Not here.
而且我确定你是知道的 警监
And as I'm sure you're aware, Captain,
我的祖国和你们国家之间没有引渡条约
there is no extradition treaty between my country and yours.
除非你们能证明我在美国领土上实施了犯罪
I can't be detained unless you can prove
否则是不能拘留我的
I committed a crime on American soil.
而你们并不能
You cannot.
最后再给你一次机会 鲁斯兰
Last chance, Ruslan.
我不羞于承认
I'm not ashamed to confess
自己对于
that I'm ignorant
未知事物的无知
of what I do not know.
-西塞罗 -我们在这审讯他是在浪费时间
- Cicero. - We're wasting our time with him.
在你们把卡斯♥诺♥夫先生送回牢房♥前
Before you return Mr. Krasnov to holding,
我建议严格按照自杀观察协议来处置他
I suggest that he be put on strict suicide-watch protocol.
很明显俄♥罗♥斯♥的漫长冬天
It's quite obvious the long Russian winters
给他们造成了伤害
have taken their toll.
他身上的皮带和鞋带
He should be relieved of his belt
应该立即被移除
and his shoelaces immediately.
你听到他说的了
You heard the man.
那家伙很明显不是个有自杀风险的人
The guy's obviously not a suicide risk,
所以你要不要告诉我们
so you want to tell us
你为什么想要他的皮带和鞋带呢
why you wanted his belt and laces?
鞋带会让他更难走路
The shoelaces would make it harder for him to walk.
因为为什么不呢
Because why not?
这个皮带扣才是真正有价值的证据
The belt buckle was the real prize.
-怎么说 -闻闻看
- How so? - Smell it.
这是什么
What is it?
某样证实了我对他设置的
Confirmation of something I suspected
炸♥弹♥的猜测的东西
about the bomb he planted.
根据爆♥炸♥半径的大小
Given the size of the blast radius,
看起来是使用了一种喷射添加剂
it seemed likely that an additive propellant
来增强爆♥炸♥装置的破坏范围
was used to enhance the device's footprint.
我们读到的报告里没有提到什么喷射剂
The report we read didn't mention anything about a propellant.
大概是因为在爆♥炸♥中烧光了 大多数都会这样
Probably because it burned up in the explosion. Most do.
但我现在确信这是一种在杀虫剂中
But I now believe it was a chemical
经常使用的叫做硝基胍的化学制品
commonly used in pesticides called nitroguanidine.
硝基胍的其中一个特性
One of the characteristics of nitroguanidine
就是它对金属的腐蚀性
is a tendency to corrode metal,
还有一种非常特殊的像乳胶漆的味道
as well as a very distinctive smell like latex paint.
这个皮带扣的状况表明
The condition of this belt buckle suggests
卡斯♥诺♥夫不仅放置了炸♥弹♥
that Krasnov is responsible not only for planting the device,
而且炸♥弹♥是他自己制♥造♥的
but for building it as well.
这可不足以起诉他
Well, "Suggests" Isn't gonna be enough to charge him.
确实 不过跟炸♥弹♥的其他成分不一样
No, but unlike the bomb's other ingredients,
硝基胍并不是随便一个商店就能买♥♥到的
nitroguanidine cannot be purchased at just any corner shop.
如果我们能查到在哪里购买♥♥的
If we can trace where it came from,
我们也许能把他和炸♥弹♥直接联♥系♥起来
we might be able to link him more directly to the bomb.
也许到时候 他会供出他的老板
Maybe then, he flips on his boss.
从他使用的购物卡情况
Among the various debits on his, uh,
我发现他几天前在达奇斯郡的
gift card, I noticed a stop at a sandwich shop
一间三明治店消费过
in Dutchess County several days ago.
我们也发现了
Caught our eye, too.
在城市的北边几个小时车程的地方
It's a couple hours north of the city--
只有农田
nothing but farmland.
让人怀疑炸♥弹♥推进剂是不是
Makes one wonder whether the propellant was distilled
从那里购买♥♥的杀虫剂中提取出来的
from a pesticide purchased near there.
我会往那边打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls upstate,
看是否有人还记得他
see if anyone remembers him.
华生会帮你 我有一个必须去的约会
Watson will assist you. I have an appointment I have to keep.
有什么比卡斯♥诺♥夫的案子
You want to tell me what's more important
更重要的事情
than working the case against Krasnov?
和他的老板会面
Meeting with his employer.
教授想见我
The professor has requested the pleasure of my company.
显然他已经知道我们抓到他的人了
Obviously, he's heard that we have his man in custody.
你要一个人去见他吗
You think you should see him alone?
我是动不得的 还记得吗
Well, I'm untouchable, remember?
而且在他挑选的地点
Anyway, the location he's chosen will make it very difficult
也不好对我做什么
for him to act against me.
我见过比你更麻木不仁的
I've seen subtler displays of insensitivity.
你出席你所有受害者的葬礼吗
Do you attend the wakes of all of your victims?
我不确定你是否相信
I wasn't sure you believed me the other day
那天我说的你不会被伤害
when I said you wouldn't be harmed.
我想到你应该会愿意在这里会面
This struck me as a place you'd be willing to meet.
这里有 一些好人
There's a... A nice crowd.
都是因为你
Thanks to you.
也因为你父亲
Or thanks to your father.
是他逼我的
He forced my hand.
抱歉不能把我们的朋友卡斯♥诺♥夫先生带来
Sorry I couldn't bring our mutual friend, Mr. Krasnov.
他比我想象的更软弱
He's a much gentler soul than I'd imagined.
他对于他做的事感到很抱歉
He feels terrible about what he did.
现在这个时候
My colleagues are looking for a way
我的同事正在为他寻找赎罪的方法
for him to atone, even as we speak.
我本不应该告诉你的
I shouldn't tell you this,
但对于卡斯♥诺♥夫 你还真有机会
but you actually have a shot with Ruslan.
他在俄♥罗♥斯♥被捕时 传了一个信息给我
When he was arrested in Russia, he got a message to me.
除非我帮他 否则他就要坦白
He was gonna talk unless I helped him.
但我不是来谈他的
But I didn't come here to talk about him.
那你要谈谁
Whom, then?
你
You.
我很惊讶你找到了我
You caught me by surprise.
你对于最近发生的事很积极
Throwing yourself into recent affairs with such brio.
多年前婕米告诉过我你有多聪明
Well, Jamie told me years ago that you were brilliant,
但她也说过你讨厌你的父亲
but she also said that you hated your father.
她说错了吗
Did she have that wrong?
我和我父亲的关系
No, my relationship with my father
跟你无关
is really none of your concern.
显然跟我有关
Obviously, it is.
看起来你跟他站在一边
You seem aligned with him now.
而我不能动你
And I can't touch you.
如果你真要帮你父亲
If you really are committed to helping your father,
我可能要请求停战了
I may have to sue for peace.
我不可能和两位福尔摩斯开战
I can't fight both Holmes men.
我是说我可以
I mean, I could,
但我可能会赢了小战役而输了大战争
but I would win the battle and lose the war.
你想让我帮你和父亲达成停火协议
You want me to help forge a truce with my father.
发生了这么多事
Well, after everything that's happened,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表