别这么吃惊
Don't look surprised.
我很清楚自己并不相信你的解释
I was quite clear about my mistrust of your explanation.
事实也证明 你跟我说的
And as it turns out, what you told me
加斯帕·德拉科被杀的事
about the murder of Jasper De Clerq
并不完全是真♥相♥
was not entirely true.
我向你保证是真的
I assure you it was.
你说你跟德拉科的死没有半点关系
You said you had nothing to do with De Clerq's death.
事实上 德拉科的死
In point of fact, De Clerq's death
跟你息息相关
had everything to do with you.
这里面 你会看到德拉科
In there, you'll find De Clerq's
在枪击前几周的
travel and phone records in the weeks
出行和电♥话♥记录
leading up to the shooting.
你注意到什么了吗
You notice anything about them?
东京四天
Tokyo for four days.
然后是利雅得
Then Riyadh.
然后又回了伦敦
Then back to London.
我去了哪他就去了哪
He was everywhere I was.
他在监视你
He was spying on you.
在所有可能的瞬间
In all likelihood,
睁大了双眼寻找你的弱点
keeping his eyes open for a vulnerable moment.
德拉科被杀的时间
The timing of De Clerq's murder,
正是你对枪击案调查最紧的时候
just as your investigation into the shooting was heating up,
这表明他是被灭口以绝后患的
suggests he was killed to tie up a loose end.
不管是谁杀了萨宾并想杀我
Whoever killed Sabine and tried to kill me,
德拉科是为他们工作的
De Clerq was working for them.
这是个新线索
It's a new clue.
谢谢你 儿子
Thank you, son.
你说你被人故意误导
You said you were deliberately fed a false lead
怀疑上了我
to cast suspicion on me.
这是对我声誉的公开侮辱
That is an affront to my reputation.
是我无法容忍♥的冒犯
An offense which I cannot abide.
你是留是走
You stay, go--
我不在乎
I don't care.
但不管怎样
But either way,
我会找到并阻止想杀你的人
I'm gonna find and stop whoever tried to kill you.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表