也许是巴德说服他入股了存活地
Maybe it was someone Bader convinced to buy into The Keep,
所以他损失了钱 就怪在了巴德头上
so he blamed Bader for him losing his money.
也许吧 但我们还是不知道
Maybe, but we still don't know what they
他们一开始为什么会去那里
were doing out there in the first place.
查查莱特说的海军的事
Check Wright's Marine story.
确保他的肩伤是真的
Make sure this shoulder thing is real.
如果是 我们就得梳理下他的其他客户了
If it is, we got to start combing through his other clients.
起码他会面临欺诈和阻碍诉讼
At the minimum, he's looking at fraud and hindering prosecution.
相信他现在会放弃那串名单了
I'm pretty sure he'll give up that list of names now.
抱歉我没有酒能招待你了
Apologies I don't have any wine to offer you.
今天是工作日
Today's a weekday.
明天也是工作日
Tomorrow's also a weekday.
我在工作日期间不喝酒
I don't drink wine on weekdays.
会影响我的睡眠 我尝过滋味了
It affects my sleep. I've tested it.
我也一样
Ah. Much as I would have.
我喝水就行
The water is fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
华生说你来过 我给你发了短♥信♥
Uh, Watson said you stopped by. I-I texted you...
我有事要说
I have something to say.
我事先背过了
I memorized it ahead of time...
因为很难开口
because it's hard.
我会尽量不打断你
Well, I shall endeavor not to interrupt.
你很为我着想
You're very considerate of me.
我注意到了 你很小心
I've noticed that. Very careful.
这也是我一开始最喜欢你的地方
It's one of the things I liked most about you at first.
但我们开始约会后 我觉得你喜欢我
When we first started dating, it felt like you liked me
只是因为我很像你喜欢过的一个女人
because I was a woman that you liked.
我是非♥典♥型神经性并不重要
It didn't matter that I was neuroatypical.
其实
That is...
很重要 明显是的
it mattered, obviously.
但对你来说也不重要
But.. it also... didn't matter to you.
现在我觉得你跟我在一起时并非你自己
And now it feels like you're not being yourself with me.
你小心翼翼
You're being careful.
你只是在做你觉得自己应该做的事
You're doing what you think you're supposed to do,
因为我是异类
because I'm different.
这让我觉得自己就像你要解决的
And... that makes me feel like a project
一个项目或一道难题
or a problem for you to solve.
然而...
And...
这不是我想要的感觉
that isn't the way I want to feel.
所以
So...
我要...
I am...
跟你分手
breaking up with you.
谢谢你的水
Thank you for the water.
我和马库斯在查存活地会员的名单
Marcus and I were going through the names of Keep members,
这人引起了我们的注意 克莱德·斯塔勒
when this one caught our eye. Clyde Staller.
线上关于他的信息不多
There's not much about him online
只有他三年前卖♥♥了一家软件创业公♥司♥
except that he made a truckload of money about three years ago
赚了一卡车的钱
selling a software startup
还有他非常讨厌交税
and that he really hates paying taxes.
听起来挺像会在这份名单上的人
Sounds just like anyone else who'd be on this list.
你们为什么会注意他
What made him jump out?
我认出了他公♥司♥的名字 烈焰军事
I recognized the name of his company, Ardent Army.
今天早些时候 我和夏洛克
Earlier today, Sherlock and I
查了巴德常去的论♥坛♥
were looking at discussion boards that Bader chatted on.
他聊过天的一个生存狂
One of the preppers he talked to
用户名就是烈焰军事
had the username ArdentArmy.
巴德在论♥坛♥向斯塔勒推荐了存活地
Bader recommended The Keep to Staller on that board.
从莱特的档案里的日期来看
And from the looks of the date in Wright's file,
-斯塔勒因此入股了 -所以如果有人
- Staller bought in based on that. - So, if anyone
因为地堡是假的而迁怒于巴德
would be mad at Bader over the bunkers being fake,
你觉得肯定会是这个人
you figure it's got to be this guy.
斯塔勒很爱咆哮
Staller loved to rant about
说他多么不信任政♥府♥
how much he mistrusts the government.
也许我们可以引诱他亲自动手
Maybe we can lure him to do it in person.
斯塔勒在里面 跟我前后脚到的
Staller's inside. Got here just after I did.
他的紧身裤基本排除了携带武器的可能
His skinny jeans make the odds of a concealed firearm quite slim.
是个好消息
That's good to know.
菲欧娜那边怎么样
How'd it go with Fiona?
晚点再说
We'll discuss it later.
你们错了
Whoa, you guys have the wrong idea.
我可不知道什么关于谋杀的事
I don't know anything about a murder.
你一定想不到有多少罪犯一开始都是这么说的
You'd be surprised how many confessions start that way.
好吧 你觉得我因为存活地是假的而动怒了
All right, you think I was mad because The Keep was a fraud.
我早知道它是假的
I knew The Keep was a fraud.
所以我一开始才会有兴趣
It's why I was interested in it in the first place.
请解释
Do explain.
请允许我把钱包拿出来
I'd like to get my wallet out,
给你看看我的驾照 可以吗
show you my driver's license. Is that okay?
我帮你拿吧
Why don't I get it for you.
好
Yeah.
我的真名是杰夫·丹克斯
My real name is Jeff Danks.
我是地堡眼网站的编辑
I'm an editor for Bunksaw.Com.
-你是个记者 -对 我...
- You're a journalist. - Yes. I'm...
我在写文章揭露存活地
writing an expose on The Keep.
杰夫·丹克斯
记者通行证
安兰德耸耸肩
"'Ayn Rand Shrugged'
作者杰夫·丹克斯
"By Jeff Danks.
一个面向富人的末日地堡当然是场骗局
"Of course a doomsday bunker for the rich is a scam.
不正是这些人一直坚持着
"Aren't these the guys who insist,
人人为他吗
'every man for himself'?"
克莱德·斯塔勒 技术企业家
Clyde Staller, tech entrepreneur,
是你在线上创作出来的人
is a persona you created online.
新晋的百万富翁 没受过正规教育
Newly-minted millionaire, no formal education.
缺少过去是个优点 以免树大招风
The lack of history is a virtue rather than a red flag.
只要喷一些对路的政♥治♥观点
Spout a few of the right political views,
就能混入生存狂论♥坛♥
you can infiltrate the prepper boards.
那么你是怎么知道的
So how did you know?
老式的调查而已
Just good old-fashioned research.
我最初想写关于生存狂的话题
I started out doing a piece on preppers.
听说了存活地 然后就开始深挖了
Heard about The Keep and started digging.
这么多人落入了这样的骗局
So many people fall for cons like this
因为最高层的机密说服了他们不要靠得太近
because the top secret thing convinces them not to look closely.
他们不该知道
They're not supposed to know
莱特的军事顾问是谁
who Wright's military advisor is,
所以他们接受了这种设定
so they accept that they can't.
但要想买♥♥入三万加仑的柴油
But it leaves a paper trail when you try to buy
肯定会留下书面线索
30,000 gallons of diesel.
不难确定他们从来没买♥♥过
It wasn't hard to confirm that they never did.
他的食物库存 抗生素和发电机也是一样
Same goes for his stockpile of food, the antibiotics, his generator.
非常感谢 丹克斯先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Danks.
你帮了大忙
You've been very helpful.
我们得去趟文森特·巴德的家
We need to go to Vincent Bader's house.
具体来说 是他的车♥库♥
Specifically, his garage.
要是你能告诉我们要找什么
Imagine how much help we could be
想想我们能帮多大的忙啊
if you told us what we're looking for.
我什么也没找
Well, I'm not looking for anything.
我是想确定有一样东西不见了
I'm hoping to confirm an item's absence.
好吧 那我们不找的是什么
Okay, so what are we not looking for?
丹克斯先生提到地堡没有库存
As Mr. Danks ticked off the bunker's non-inventory,
一个新的理论就自然形成了
a new theory started to develop.
这是个逃难包
This is a bug-out bag.
这是末日决战来临时
It's the absolute essentials that a doomsday prepper
一个末日生存狂必备的物品
would grab when Armageddon finally dawns.
这种特殊的包是按工具箱来卖♥♥的
This particular bag is sold as a kit.
在那个工具箱里
Included in that kit...
有个多用工具 就像凶手用的那种
is a multipurpose tool, like the one the killer used.
我们说到的工具没在这个包里
Said tool is not in this bag.
我们一直以为工具是另一个生存狂的
We've been thinking the tool belonged to a different prepper.
也就是杀巴德的凶手
Bader's killer.
或者说 在发现地堡是空壳之前
Or, prior to the discovery that the bunker was bare,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表