我说出来你会意外吗
Would it surprise you to know
那布料跟你扮演扛旗侠时
that it's the same brand of belt
所用的腰带是同一个牌子
that you wear as the Standard-Bearer?
很多英雄都有那种腰带
Lots of heroes have that belt.
即便如此
Well, let's say that's true.
那些英雄中又有几个人想成为新任午夜游侠呢
How many do you suppose want to be the new Midnight Ranger?
不得不承认 本 你穿着挺帅
I have to admit, Ben, looks good on you.
我是想纪念迈克
I was trying to honor Mike.
我想让杀死迈克的凶手知道
I wanted to show the person who killed him
午夜游侠是不朽的
that the Midnight Ranger will never die.
他是不朽的 他所代表的精神也不朽
Not him, not the things he stands for.
有意思
It's just funny
你这么快就置办好了自己的午夜游侠制♥服♥
how you had your own Midnight Ranger costume all ready to go.
我不是刚刚置办好的
I didn't have it "ready to go."
这衣服我几年前就有了
I had this costume for years.
我买♥♥它是为了
I bought it to go
要参加漫展
to a comic book convention.
我喜欢的英雄我都有制♥服♥
I have costumes of all my favorite heroes.
午夜游侠是你最喜欢的 对吧
The Midnight Ranger's your absolute favorite, is he not?
在印刷店的时候 我首先注意到了你的名字
The first thing I noticed at the print shop was your name.
本·格兰特
Ben Garrett.
这名字让我想起了 本吉·格兰特
It reminded me of, uh, Benji Garrett.
这个名字经常出现在2003-2009年
A frequent contributor to the letters column
午夜游侠漫画的读者来信板块
in the Midnight Ranger comic between 2003 and 2009.
我搭档怀疑你杀死了斯特拉顿的推断
My partner's suspicion that you killed Mike Stratton
突然就有了点道理
suddenly made a little more sense.
我不懂你在说什么
What are you talking about?
本吉通常对漫画赞口不绝
Benji mostly heaped praise on the comic,
但在2007年 午夜游侠被改编了
but then in 2007, the Midnight Ranger was revamped.
变得 更加阴郁
He became, uh, more brooding,
更加嗜血
more bloodthirsty.
他的背景以及原版故事
Certain elements of his backstory, his origin story,
我想应该是叫"被反转"了吧
were-- I believe the term is-- retconned.
本吉不喜欢这些改变
Benji didn't like the changes.
他写给无极公♥司♥的信
His letters to Superlative
变得越来越激愤
became more and more impassioned,
最后他终于告诉他们
until he finally told them
他再也不会买♥♥无极的漫画了
that he was never gonna buy another one of their comics.
他们做的是错的
What they did was wrong.
必须有人告诉他们
Someone had to tell them so.
也许你不喜欢
Maybe you didn't like
迈克对午夜游侠做的事
what Mike was doing with the Midnight Ranger.
也许你也决定告诉他
Maybe you decided to tell him so.
你能告诉我们
Can you tell us your whereabouts
两天前晚上十点到午夜你的行踪吗
between 10:00 p.m. and midnight two nights ago?
我在巡逻
I was on patrol.
有人看见你吗
Did anyone see you?
如果是我杀了迈克
If I killed Mike,
为什么我那天晚上还要来找你们
why would I have come to you the other night?
为什么我还要告诉你们他是谁 住在哪
Why would I tell you who he was, where he lived?
因为你知道
Because you knew
我们早晚都会查出来他是谁
we'd identify him eventually.
你想要让自己看起来像他的朋友
You wanted to present yourself as a friend.
我就是他朋友 我
I was a friend! I...
一年前 我
A year ago, I was...
与现在
different...
很不同
than I am now.
我厌恶自己
I... didn't like myself.
我厌恶这个世界
I didn't like the world I lived in.
当时在播放新闻
The news was on.
有个女孩在绿点区被袭击了
A girl had been assaulted in Greenpoint.
警♥察♥只有疑犯素描图 然后突然
The police only had sketches, and then all of a sudden,
我的屏幕上
I mean, right there on my screen...
出现了午夜游侠
is the Midnight Ranger.
他在那发传♥单♥ 所以警♥察♥找他谈话
They were talking to him because he was putting up flyers.
他们觉得这很搞笑 但他们要是听了
They thought it was funny, but if they had just listened...
看着他 我就想
I looked at him and I thought,
为什么我不能像他那样
why can't I try to be like that?
最后 我发了条信息给他
In the end, I got a message to him.
我说
I said...
我想成为一个英雄
I-I want to be a hero.
那就成为英雄吧 他说
"So be a hero," He said.
我不可能伤害迈克
I couldn't have hurt Mike.
他拯救了我
He saved my life.
我去申请搜查令搜他的公♥寓♥
I'll apply for a warrant to search his apartment,
看看能否找到条撕坏的战术腰带
see if we can find a tactical belt with a flap torn off.
你怎么看
What'd you think?
我觉得我对他的怀疑比五分钟前少了很多
I think I liked him as a suspect a lot more five minutes ago.
你从迈克·斯特拉顿的战争手记里
Did you identify any other suspects
发现其他的嫌疑人了吗
from Mike Stratton's war journals?
还有一个名字出现在
Um, there was one name that popped up
近期的记录上 伦尼·莫利纳
in more recent entries-- a Renny Molina.
他是个毒贩 最近几个月
He's a drug dealer that set up shop
在绿点公园做生意
in Greenpoint Park a few months ago.
迈克经常去找他的麻烦
Mike was hassling him on a regular basis,
妨碍毒品交易
interfering with drug deals.
让他离开公园
Told him to get out of the park.
上周有一条记录
There was an entry from last week
写着他们终于交锋了
that said things finally got physical between them.
怎么交锋
Physical how?
不清楚
It wasn't clear.
他不像记录胜利那样
He didn't document his failures
对自己的失败做详细记录
with as much detail as his victories.
明早第一件事 我们去拜访下莫利纳先生
First thing tomorrow, we'll pay Mr. Molina a visit.
事实上 我去不了
Actually, I can't.
我跟你父亲约了要见面
I have an appointment with your father.
他送来了一些材料 我想亲自送回去
He sent over some materials, I want to return them in person.
你决定采纳我的建议
You decided to heed my advice.
我们的事情够多了 他自己去找内鬼吧
We've got enough going on; he can find his mole himself.
在这个公园数钱可不安全
It's dangerous counting your money in this park.
听说这儿有毒贩
Hear there are drug dealers about.
说吧
Do tell.
莫利纳先生 我与警方合作
Mr. Molina, I, uh... I work with the police.
午夜游侠似乎给你带来了不少麻烦
The Midnight Ranger was something of a... tormentor to you.
妨碍你的生意
Interfering with your business,
甚至有几次叫来了警♥察♥
even called the police on a few occasions,
逼得你逃跑
causing you to run away.
上次他来这儿
The last time he came here,
他才是逃跑的那个 好吗
he was the one who ran away, okay?
好吧
Yeah.
那天是否正好是12号♥的晚上
Was that, by any chance, the night of the 12th?
因为他在日志中提及了
'Cause he wrote about it.
他说你们之间发生了交锋
He said there was a confrontation,
导致了他一部分装备的丢失
which resulted in the loss of a piece of equipment.
我在想也许是你偷了他的腰带
I'm thinking perhaps you stole his belt.
他的腰带
His belt?
是的
Yeah.
在他的死亡现场发现了腰带的一部分布料
Well, there was a piece of one found at the scene of his murder.
也许你偷了他的 他换了一个
Maybe you stole his, he replaced it,
之后 出于某种原因
and then, for some reason,
你对他开枪那晚系着他之前的腰带
you had the original on you the night you shot him.
你疯了 伙计
You're crazy, man.
我对你无话可说
I got nothing to say to you.
喂 警监
Hello? Captain?
是的 我找到他了 是的
Yeah. Yeah, I found him. Yeah.
不 他不肯合作
No, he doesn't want to cooperate.
我明白 好的
I know. Yeah.
在警局吗
At the precinct?
好 没问题
Yeah. Okay.
他说至少要十个人才能拿下他
Well, he says it's going to take at least ten men.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表