妈 我不是把你解除好友了
No, Mom, I didn't unfriend you.
我把账号♥停用了
I deactivated my account.
所有人都解除好友了
I unfriended everyone.
感觉棒极了
It felt great.
因为我看到的都是些宝宝照
Because I've seen all of the baby pictures
各种标签话题还有猫的动图
and hashtag activism and cat GIFs
那都是我根本没必要看的
that I ever need to see.
我够了
I'm good.
我不玩了
I'm out.
什么
What?
不
No.
抱歉 只是我记得我肯定关了
Sorry, it's just I could've sworn I closed that.
没什么
Nothing.
可能只是像你一样上年纪了吧
I think I'm just getting old like you.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
你一说汉语我就知道该挂电♥话♥了
When you start talking Mandarin, I know it's time to hang up.
拜
Bye.
不是吧
No.
不可能
No way.
我是索菲亚
This is Sofia.
请留言 我会尽快回电
Leave me a message and I'll call you back.
是我
It's me.
听着 不太对劲
Listen, something's wrong.
我发现
I found...
厨房♥的味道差点把我熏晕
The smell in the kitchen nearly knocked me out.
你那些锅里煮的什么啊
What do you got cooking in those pots?
有的没的 黑甘草
Oh, this and that-- black licorice,
旧腰带 溅出来的猫尿
an old belt, splash of feline urine.
好吧 咱们得买♥♥些新锅了
Okay, so we're gonna have to get new pots,
而且我今天只能去别的地方买♥♥咖啡了
and I have to get my coffee someplace else today.
国家侍酒师理事会
The National Council of Sommeliers
被卷入了丑闻
is embroiled in scandal.
去年一年
Over the last year,
有三名美国侍酒师鉴定了
three American sommeliers have authenticated
几箱拍卖♥♥酒
cases of auction wine,
后来被证明都是假的
which were later proven to be forgeries.
他们不知道自己喝的是猫尿吗
They didn't realize they were drinking cat pee?
你在说笑 不过在某些白苏维浓酒里
You jest, but that is an identifiable aroma
那可是特殊的香气
in certain Sauvignon Blancs.
有人让我去了解
I've been asked to learn whether or not
这些所谓的专家是否真的判断失误了
these so-called experts made honest mistakes
还是他们收了钱来为这些假酒做担♥保♥
or whether they were paid to vouch for fake booze.
楼下的样品应该有助于
The samples downstairs should help
刷新我自己的嗅觉能力
refresh my own olfactory abilities.
这真是我们下一起案子吗
This is seriously our next case?
找出葡萄酒拍卖♥♥界中的贿赂行为
Sniffing out bribes in the wine auction world.
纽约这周没有凶杀案
New York is without a homicide this week.
真抱歉让你失望了
I'm terribly sorry that disappoints you.
蹦床是什么情况
What's with the trampoline?
他们在医学院
It really is shocking
没教你的东西真令人吃惊
what they don't teach you in medical school.
好吧 当我没问
Okay, forget I asked.
淋巴系统与心血管系统不同
The lymphatic system, unlike the cardiovascular system,
没有抽气能力 依靠的是肌肉收缩
has no pumping capability; it relies on muscular contraction.
上下跳动是有效的
Bouncing up and down is effective,
因为这能刺♥激♥系统的单向阀
because it stimulates the system's one-way valves
同时张开和闭合
to open and close simultaneously.
你在增加淋巴流动 以促进免疫力
You're increasing lymph flow to boost your immunity
保持鼻窦通透 明白了
to keep your sinuses clear-- got it.
看起来是个明智的选择
Seemed like a wise choice.
怎么了 你感冒了吗
Why? Are you getting a cold?
还没 但我们的房♥间很近
Not yet, but we live in close quarters
昨晚我发现你声音里带痰
and I detected a phlegmy rattle in your voice last night.
我感觉挺好的
I feel fine.
是吗
Do you?
我找夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I'm here to see Sherlock Holmes.
我没有预约
I don't have an appointment.
但我有钱
But I do have money.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第四季 第十九集
算你走运 子弹没击中大动脉
Okay, you're lucky the bullet didn't hit a major artery.
手腕要小心
You should be careful with that wrist.
看起来可能断了
It looks like it could be broken.
没有
No, it isn't.
你可说不准
You don't know that.
只是扭伤
It's a sprain.
-你是医生吗 -你是吗
-Are you a doctor? -Are you?
外面没人
There's no one out there.
你暂时安全了
You're safe for the moment.
也许你该正式介绍下自己了
Perhaps now you can formally introduce yourself.
我叫玲 闻玲
My name's Lin. Lin Wen.
你怎么听说我的 闻小姐
How'd you come to hear of me, Ms. Wen?
我认识你哥哥 麦考夫
I knew your brother, Mycroft.
我是个房♥产中介
I'm a realtor.
他当时想为第欧根尼餐厅重新选址
I showed him some spaces when he was interested
我带他看了一些地方
in relocating his restaurant, Diogenes.
我必须用点力
I have to put pressure on it.
你怎么受的伤
How were you wounded?
昨晚我回家时
When I got home last night,
有人在我的公♥寓♥里
there was someone in my apartment.
他们开始开枪
They started shooting.
我爬上了逃生梯
I got out to my fire escape,
然后就跳了
and then I just jumped.
而你没直接去找警方是因为...
And the reason you didn't go straight to the police?
这事很复杂 警♥察♥的问题太多了
It's complicated. They ask too many questions.
你觉得我们就不会问吗
You imagined we wouldn't?
这里可不是
This is not a shelter
收容任性并受伤的房♥产中介的避难所
for wayward and wounded realtors.
我可不想被追你的人打伤
I've got no desire to be shot by your pursuers
也不想被卷入任何让你来找我们的
or drawn into whatever complicated drama
复杂纠葛中
has brought you here.
说说吧 我们为什么不该
So tell us, why shouldn't we continue this
去安全的警局里继续这次谈话
in the safety of a police facility?
拜托 我说了 没人跟着我
Please, I told you, I wasn't followed.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
麦考夫说你会帮助别人
Mycroft said you help people.
他说你不畏惧任何事 他是骗人的吗
He said you weren't afraid of anything. Was he lying?
那捆钱不是某家商业银行里取出来的
So that currency band is not from a commercial bank.
也许你可以先解释下
Perhaps you could begin by explaining
这个让人不安的细节
that troubling detail.
这钱不是我的
It isn't mine.
这话可没让人更安心
That's not less troubling.
我说了
Like I said,
我是做房♥地♥产♥的
I'm in real estate.
有时为了赚点外快
Sometimes, to make a little extra money,
我会在空房♥里举办不限注扑克游戏
I host no-limit poker games in my empty listings.
大额现金赌局
Big cash games.
大约一周前 我叫了一桌人
About a week ago, I put together a table
在一个特别棒的顶层公♥寓♥里
at this amazing penthouse.
有七个挥金如土的玩家
Seven high rollers.
不太正当 但我觉得都是能信得过的人
Some shady types, but all guys I thought I could trust.
牌局持续了很久 所以我暂时离开
The game was going long, so I stepped out
去多拿点酒
to get some more drinks.
我离开期间 有两个戴曲棍球面罩的人
While I was gone, two guys in hockey masks
冲了进来 殴打了我的发牌员
stormed in and roughed up my dealer.
他们拿走了其中一名玩家的车钥匙
They took off with the keys to one of the player's cars,
是辆宾利 还拿走了所有的现金
a Bentley, and all the cash.
120万
$1.2 million.
我们能否认为这件事你也没报♥警♥
Can we assume that you did not report this to the police either?
对
No.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表