whether Ghost Mountain has cultivated a double agent
培养一个内应
in their enemy's organization.
席先生 我们是纽约警局的顾问
Mr. Xi, we are consultants with the NYPD.
能跟你谈谈吗
Do you have a minute?
回头再打给你
你们要找谁
Who are you looking for?
你 席海清
You. Xi Hai Ching.
鬼山帮
The so-called "489"
所谓的龙头老大
of the Ghost Mountain Triad.
这街区的所有人都给你交保护费 席先生
Everyone on this block pays you protection, Mr. Xi,
没必要否认
there's no sense denying it.
我确实要否认
I do deny it.
这里没有人姓席
There's no one here named Xi.
警局从六月就开始留意你了
The department has been keeping an eye on you since June.
我们也许还没掌握你的全部信息
We may not have all the information we want about you,
但我们确实知道你的名字
but we do know your name.
蛇眼帮的三名成员昨晚在一个游戏厅里
Three members of the Snake Eye Boys were ambushed
被伏击了
at an arcade last night.
我们怀疑你买♥♥通了他们的一个手下做内应
We suspect you paid one of their fellows to double-cross them.
我不是鬼山帮的领导
I am not leader of Ghost Mountain.
我从没听说过鬼山帮
I never hear of Ghost Mountain.
我只代表我自己
I only speak for myself.
你这么做很明智
Well, you'd be wise to do so,
因为据我们看来
'cause as we see it,
在莫特街那场大屠♥杀♥中
no one stood to benefit more
你是获益最大的人
from the carnage at Mott Street than you.
从你的档案我们得知你喜欢亲自动手
We know from your file you're very hands-on.
也许你昨晚目睹了整个过程吧
Maybe you watched the whole thing go down last night?
我昨晚跟一位女性朋友在一起
I was with a woman friend last night.
她丈夫出城了
Her husband is out of town.
她结婚了
She's married,
所以她没法支持你的故事
so she won't be able to back up your story.
她不需要
She won't have to.
她接到了医院的电♥话♥
She got a call from hospital.
她的侄子
Her nephew.
他被人抢了 还挨了打
He was beaten and mugged.
我们去医院陪他了
We went there to be with him.
哪家医院
Which one?
圣彼得医院 去吧
St. Bede's. Go there.
不信我就尽管问他们
Ask them if you don't believe me.
这是个危险的社区
This is a dangerous neighborhood.
警♥察♥没法保护我们
The police cannot keep us safe.
如果人们需要交钱求得保护
If people have to pay for protection,
也许你们应该自责
maybe you should blame yourself.
我去查他的不在场证明
I'll check his alibi
你去检查他的手♥机♥吧
while you comb through his cell phone.
你看到我顺他手♥机♥了
You saw that lift?
你用一个一样的给偷换了 对吧
You swapped it out for a duplicate, right?
有恶意软件和没电的电池
With malware and a dead battery.
应该能给我足够的时间查他的通话记录了
Should give me enough time to review his call history,
查出鬼山帮的成员名单
flesh out the Ghost Mountain family tree.
幸运的话 我应该能在他拉响警报
With any luck, I should find the Snake Eye mole
让所有人销毁一次性手♥机♥前
before he has time to sound the alarm
找到蛇眼帮的内鬼
and they all swap out their burners.
我正在更新席先生的通讯录
谢谢
我不知道你又回西半球了
Wasn't aware you were back on this side of the globe.
我的生意让我不得不经常来这个城市
My business brings me back to this city
实在非我所愿
more often than I'd like.
我儿子的行为也让我不得不常来这座褐石屋
My son's behavior brings me back to this brownstone
这也非我所愿
more often than I'd like.
我又犯什么错了
How have I offended now?
你为什么要调查萨宾
Why are you looking into Sabine?
你怎么知道我在调查她
What gave you the idea I am?
你偷的那个姑娘告诉我的
I was informed by the woman you robbed.
你真觉得我和苏蕾
Did you really think that Soleil and I
不会再联♥系♥了吗
would not still be in contact?
我就是这么想的
That's precisely what I'd assumed.
那次袭击后
After the attack,
她本该因为她母亲的死而责怪我
she could've blamed me for her mother's death.
但她反而为我的康复而祈祷
Instead, she prayed for my recovery.
我该给她的是答案
I owe her answers,
而非更多伤痛 所以你可以想象我有多无奈
not more grief, so you can imagine my frustration
当我得知她的家惨遭人入侵
when I heard that her home had been violated
而那晚恰好有一个美丽又无助的女司机
the same night as she was visited
上门向她求助过
by a beautiful but hapless Asian motorist.
华生和我去魁北克可不是闹着玩的
Watson and I did not travel to Quebec on a lark.
那你们去干什么
Then why did you go?
有充分的理由相信
There's good reason to believe
萨宾当时参与了刺杀你的行动
that Sabine was a party to the attempt on your life.
夏洛克...
Oh, Sherlock...
也许她对自己的参与并不知情
Perhaps her participation was unwitting,
也许你看错她了
perhaps you're just wrong about her character.
不管怎么说
Either way,
凶手对于袭击的时间和地点
the shooter was far too well-prepared
准备太过充分了
to strike when and where he did.
他在购物中心上面租了间房♥
He rented a room above the plaza,
弄坏了一个交通相机 规划好了逃生路线
disabled a traffic camera, mapped his escape route...
所有这些事实
All of those facts
都与你曾说过的
are completely at odds with your assertion
萨宾是一时兴起选选了那家餐厅
that Sabine chose the restaurant
大相径庭
on the spur of the moment that evening.
这不可能
It's impossible.
"不可能"和"难以想象"之间
There is a vast gulf between "Impossible"
可是有很大差别的
and "Impossible to imagine."
不
No.
是你把前因后果弄反了
You've got everything backwards.
都是因为我 她才遭遇了这一切
I am to blame for what happened to her.
如果我们未曾相遇 她今天还会活着
If we had never met, she would still be alive today.
一个我爱的人 因我而死去了
Someone I loved was annihilated because of me.
多么迟来的感悟
Well, there's an overdue sentiment.
用你母亲的话说
To invoke your mother now...
你一点都没变
You haven't changed.
我不会停止对萨宾的调查
I'm not going to stop looking into Sabine.
她就是关键
She is the key.
马库斯
Marcus. Hi.
加了两块糖
Two sugars.
这是你要的资料
The file you asked for.
我来的时候正好路过14分局
I swung by the 14th on my way in.
这案子有好苗头了
You're getting the better end of this deal.
席海清对昨晚的去向说谎了吗
So Xi Hai Ching was lying about where he was last night.
不是 但我觉得他跟你提到的那起袭击
No, but I think the assault he told you about
可能和这三起凶杀案有联♥系♥
might be connected to the three homicides.
凯文·张
Kevin Chang.
他是席的情妇的外甥
So he's the nephew of Xi's mistress?
没错
Mm-hmm.
看来他遭到袭击的地方
Well, it looks like he got jumped
和发生凶案的游戏厅就隔两个街区
just two blocks from the arcade.
是的 就在枪杀案的五分钟后
Yeah, about five minutes after the shots were fired there.
我知道那附近不怎么太平
I get that it's a rough neighborhood,
但这也太巧了 不是吗
but that's a serious coincidence, no?
往后翻
Keep flipping.
他被钝器所伤
Someone hit him with a blunt object.
这伤痕可能是
Well, that looks like it could be
猎枪枪柄造成的 对吧
from the stock of a shotgun, couldn't it?
我也是这么认为的
That's what I thought.
大小差不多
It's about the right size.
所以可能根本不是抢劫
So maybe this wasn't a mugging after all.
凯文在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
Kevin was in the wrong place at the wrong time,
看到了不该看的
saw something he shouldn't have.
凶手把所有弹♥药♥都用在了三合会身上
The shooter spent all his ammo blasting the Triad
因此不得不抓住凯文企图殴打致死
and had to chase Kevin down and tried to beat him to death.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表