华生 咱们什么时候开始锁这扇门了
Watson, since when do we lock this door?
血迹太顽固 干洗清理不掉了
So the bloodstains proved too stubborn for the dry cleaner.
得试试更极端的办法
Gonna have to try measures more extreme.
没想到能碰上你
I didn't think I'd catch you here.
乔恩说你在互助会
Joan said you were at a meeting.
我只是
I just...
来还她借我的一本书
returned a book she loaned me.
她需要你帮着把书拿到楼上去 对吧
She needed your help carrying it upstairs, did she?
她在搬动一些家具
Well, she was moving some furniture around.
需要帮把手
Needed a hand.
总之 我要走了
Anyway... I gotta run.
这宇航服不错
That's a nice space suit.
我该坐在新郎还是新娘那边
Do I sit on the bride's side or the groom's?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你和贝尔警探即将到来的婚礼
Your upcoming nuptials with Detective Bell.
我想那场让你不得不去洗澡的运动
I assume the workout which sent you to the shower
预示了喜事的到来
foretells that happy day.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道你对享乐之事
I'm well aware you have an enlightened attitude
态度很开放
when it comes to the hedonic arts,
但是马库斯是个谨慎 保守的人
but Marcus is a cautious, conservative man
当涉及到恋爱问题的时候
when it comes to affairs of the heart.
如果他能和同事发生身体关系
If he's embarked upon a physical relationship with a coworker,
那肯定是认真的
it must be that serious.
马库斯来过 我洗了个澡
Marcus was here, I took a shower,
所以很明显 我们是秘密情人
so obviously, we are secret lovers.
有句老话说得好
There's a timeworn piece of wisdom
不要用笔沾公♥司♥的墨水
about dipping your pen in the company ink.
意指不要乱搞办公室恋情
显然 这里说的是贝尔警探的笔
Obviously, in this case, the pen is Detective Bell's,
但你懂我的意思
but you get my meaning.
所以就像他说的
So it's as he said--
他来这里仅仅是为了找你借网球拍吗
he only came here to borrow your tennis racket?
对 但我找不到了
Yeah, but I couldn't find it.
就这么简单
Case closed.
你在撒谎 我不知道为什么
You're lying, and I don't know why.
不幸的是 有更紧迫的谜题需要我关注
Unfortunately, a more pressing mystery demands my attention.
警监想要我们
The captain requires our presence
到皇后区的一起凶杀现场去
at a homicide in Queens.
当然 如果你不是太累的话
If you're not too spent, that is.
受害者名叫艾伦·雅各布斯
Victim's name is Ellen Jacobs.
她从半月锅拿了外卖♥♥
She picked up takeout from Half Moon Wok,
就是背后的中国餐馆 时间是晚上八点
Chinese restaurant behind us, at 8:00 p.M.
凌晨的时候 送货员发现这车在怠速
00 p.M., the delivery guy noticed that the car was idling.
于是过来并发现了这个
He came over and discovered this.
鉴证组应该仔细在后座上找找指纹
CSU should take extra care dusting for prints in the back.
袭击是在她系好安全带之后发生的
The attack occurred after she was belted in,
我想可以确定凶手是撬车而入
so I think it's safe to assume the killer broke in,
躺在后边等着她的
lay in wait behind her.
不是抢劫
Wasn't a robbery.
她还带着她的珠宝
She's still wearing her jewelry.
手提袋没有被碰过
Purse hasn't been touched.
不过没有看到手♥机♥
I don't see a phone here, though.
那是因为凶手袭击时
That's because she was holding it
她正拿着手♥机♥
when the killer struck.
这地方很阴暗但也很暴露
This place is dark but pretty exposed.
有没有征集到什么目击证人
Did canvassing turn up any witnesses?
餐厅说他们大多数生意都是外卖♥♥
The restaurant says most of their business is delivery,
所以没多少人来往于此
so not a lot of people coming and going.
停车场没有监控摄像头
The parking lot doesn't have any security cameras,
所以 这么一想 这倒是个不错的
so, all things considered, not a bad spot to...
谋杀逃匿的地点
get away with murder.
先别放弃寻找目击证人
Wouldn't give up hope of any witnesses just yet.
屏幕上的污渍透露了最常用的几个数字
The smudges on the screen gave away the most commonly used digits,
很容易判定她的锁屏密♥码♥
and it's a short leap to her PIN number.
她最后一个电♥话♥是打给家里的
Her last call was to "Home"
并且持续了三分钟
and lasted precisely three minutes.
三分钟 很巧合的 这正好是
Three minutes, coincidentally, this is exactly
答录机挂断前的录音时长
how long an answering machine will record before hanging up.
这里是雅各布斯 我们现在不在家
Hi. You've reached the Jacobs. We're not here right now.
如果雅各布斯女士是个正常人
If Ms. Jacobs is remotely normal,
留下信息 我们会回电的
Leave a message and we'll call you back.
她肯定会将同样的密♥码♥用在生活中其他地方
she'll have used the same PIN number for other purposes in her life.
你有一条新信息
You have one new message.
按"1"...
Press "1" to...
第一条新信息
First new message.
亲爱的 打了你的手♥机♥ 看来你不在家
Hey, hon. Tried your cell. I guess you're out.
希望你不介意吃半月锅
Hope you're in the mood for Half Moon Wok,
因为我可买♥♥了一大堆
'cause I just bought a ton.
如果你先到家了
If you beat me home,
不如开瓶酒
maybe open a bottle...
我的天 不
Oh, my God. No.
住手
Stop it!
不 不
No! No!
没有目击证人不是问题
Lack of witnesses won't be a problem.
我们就是
They're us.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第四季 第八集
如果你先到家了 不如开瓶酒
If you beat me home, maybe open a bottle...
我的天 不
Oh, my God. No.
住手
Stop it!
不 不
No! No!
哟 换地方了啊
Oh, you moved.
我去睡觉的时候
When I went to bed,
你还在桌子的另一边呢
you were all the way on the other side of the table.
我猜那录音也和你的衣服一样没有变化
Bet that recording hasn't changed any more than your clothes have.
是没变
It hasn't.
但我对它的看法变了
But my perception of it has.
你听
Listen.
我的天 不
Oh, my God. No.
住手 不 不
Stop it! No! No!
你听到了吗
Do you hear it?
我没听出什么不同
I heard the same thing
和我听的前一百次一样
I heard the first hundred times
一个被吓坏的女人
a woman who was terrified
因为从她身后冒出了一个杀人凶手
because her killer popped up from behind her.
准确 明显 但不完整
Accurate, obviously, but incomplete.
仔细听一下艾伦
Pay particular attention to Ellen's inflection
从"我的天"到"不"的音调变化
as she transitions from "God" To "No."
我的天 不要
Oh, my God. No.
住手 不
Stop it! No!
我的天 不
Oh, my God. No.
等下 有一些不同
Wait, there's a little change there.
听起来她有一瞬间不那么害怕
Sounded like she was a little less afraid for a second.
就好像她认出了那人似的
Almost like she recognized the guy.
我相信 有那么一会
I believe, for a brief moment,
也许是在凶手动手前
perhaps before the killer made his move,
艾伦·雅各布斯是放松的
Ellen Jacobs relaxed,
就好像她身后那个人并没有危险
as if she felt whoever was behind her wasn't a threat.
好 你是想从她公♥司♥还是家里查起
Okay. So you want to start with her work or home?
都不
Neither.
而且没时间喝咖啡了
And there's no time for coffee.
霍斯在停尸房♥等我们呢
Hawes is expecting us at the morgue.
死因不出所料
Cause of death was no surprise.
窒息
Suffocation.
但验尸可是收获颇丰
But the autopsy was... eventful.
我觉得你俩应该看看报告
I thought you two should take a look at the report
还有质量光谱仪的结果
and the mass spectrometer results.
她的肺里有硫代硫酸钠
Traces of sodium thiosulfate in her lungs.
那是一种常用化合物
It's a common chemical compound
常用于金矿开采 皮革加工
used for gold mining, leather tanning
和水源淡化
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表