11:32 this morning.
看来他在枪击前一小时就进去了
Looks like he walked in almost an hour before the shooting.
不怪你们没找出他来
You can be forgiven for failing to flag him.
除了他的步法有点像军人
Aside from a vaguely martial gait,
他看起来并不可疑
he does not look suspicious.
而且他似乎也没把枪带在身边
And it seems he didn't bring his rifle in himself.
等逮捕了他 或许他会告诉我们他让谁
After his arrest, perhaps he will tell us who he employed
绕过金属探测器帮他把枪带了进去
to help him smuggle it past the metal detectors.
你们的领队已经将战术分解得很细致了
Your team leader broke down the tactical situation.
我只有一点需要补充
I got nothing to add to that except this.
楼上的人公然向无辜群众开枪
The man up there opened fire on a crowd of innocent people.
他要杀你们的话也不会犹豫
He's not gonna have any qualms taking aim at you.
注意安全 出发吧
Be safe. Now, let's get to it.
等等
Hold up.
等等 各位 我看到一个监控镜头
Hold up. You guys! I got a camera here.
E-11 需要紧急救援
E-11. Requesting a 10-13.
有人开枪 我的背心中了一枪
Shots fired. I got one hit in the vest.
撞开门 我数到三 一 二
Take the door. On three. One, two.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
警监在曼哈顿南部呼叫中心
Detective Captain Manhattan South to Central.
我需要紧急救援
I need a 10-13
地点是布鲁姆街236号♥
at 236 Broome Street.
有一名警员在此中枪
I got an officer shot at this location.
该死
Damn it.
我最开始看到他躺在路上
When I first saw him lying on the pavement,
我以为他是被枪击了
I assumed he'd been shot,
但他身上只有这个枪击的擦伤
but this graze wound was the only shot that hit him.
这吓到他了 他从逃生梯掉了下来
It spooked him, he fell off the fire escape.
霍斯说他立刻就死了
Hawes said he died instantly.
不知道哪个更令人惋惜了
Don't know what's more regrettable.
是这大规模屠♥杀♥的凶手没受苦就死了
That a mass murderer didn't suffer,
还是没能活着逮到他呢
or that he couldn't be taken alive.
急勤小组已经尽力了
ESU did what they could.
双方交火了 这人在那安了监控
They were taking fire. This guy had the place wired.
-他看到他们过来了 -我没想责备谁
- He saw 'em coming. - I was not implying fault.
我只是希望他能先解答我们的疑惑再死
I just wish he could have given us what we needed and then died.
他右手有火♥药♥残余
GSR on his right palm
他枪击警方用的是22毫米口径的枪
is from the .22 caliber he fired at the police.
他的前臂还有更多火♥药♥残余
And there's more on his forearm that's consistent
与狙击手所用的子弹是相同的
with the bullets used in the sniper attack.
唯一能将他与犯罪相联♥系♥的线索是
Only trace he left to connect him to the crime--
我们在他房♥间里找到了
we found a slag cell phone
一个破损的手♥机♥和电脑
and computer in his room.
这人在消灭证据准备逃跑
Guy was wiping the decks, getting ready to skip.
登机牌
你们抓到他了
You just caught him.
看起来他就要登机飞往马那瓜了
Looks like he was pre-boarded on a flight to Managua.
总而言之
All things considered,
我很高兴他最后死了
I'm glad he ended up here instead.
没别的了吗
Nothing else of note?
你们可以去检查他携带的行李
You guys are welcome to pick through the luggage
鉴证科没发现什么
he was packing, but nothing jumped out at CSU.
看来他的秘密和他一起死了
Looks like this guy's secrets died with him.
我和法国人约会过
I dated this French guy once.
我以为法国人都和他一样糟糕
I thought they were all as bad as he was.
三个包
Three bags
只为了在海滩的一个周末
for one weekend at the beach.
这个人轻装简行
This guy traveled light.
我明白为什么马库斯这么悲观了
I could see why Marcus was pessimistic.
总的来说 浪费了我父亲给我们的提示
All in all, a waste of the tip my father gave us.
你根本不关心他对吗 我父亲
You don't care for him much, do you? My father?
不怎么关心
Not really, no.
是因为他贿赂了地检官
Is it because he bribed the district attorney
让我不进监狱吗
to keep me out of prison?
你知道了
You know about that?
虽然是粒苦药
It was a difficult pill to swallow,
得知我的赦免是被贿赂来的
knowing that my absolution was paid for,
并且接受了一张
accepting a literal get-out-of-jail-free card
殴打奥斯卡·兰金的免狱卡
for the beating of Oscar Rankin.
但考虑到其他可能性
Considering the alternative,
我接受了它
I made peace with it.
我不明白的是
What I don't understand is
为什么你父亲要告诉你他做了什么
why your father would tell you what he did.
我们都同意你不需要知道
Both agreed you didn't need to know.
他什么也没说
Well, he never said a word.
那你怎么
Then how did you..?
我一生都在观察莫兰德·福尔摩斯
I've had a lifetime observing Morland Holmes.
他没什么是我想不到的
There's little he can do to surprise me.
但我必须承认
Although I must admit,
我对他人格细节的把握
my grasp of the finer points of his personality
需要重新考虑
seem ripe for reconsideration.
什么意思
What does that mean?
过去几年我一直恶化你对他的看法
I've been poisoning your opinion of the man for the last few years.
现在他在我们身边
Now that he's in our orbit,
也许你该做出你自己的结论
perhaps you should draw your own inferences.
发现什么了吗
Find something?
是的
Yeah.
看到这个数独了吗
See this Sudoku?
字迹看起来和加尼尔的
The handwriting looks like a match for Gagnier's
其他字迹符合
other little notes to himself.
但是填好的数字完全是错的
But the puzzle is filled out completely wrong.
根本不沾边
Not even close.
加尼尔不可能这么不懂算术
Ah. Little chance Gagnier could be this innumerate.
你认为这是什么密♥码♥吗
Think it's some sort of code?
我认为最后十三位数字是个银行账户
I think the last 13 digits are a bank account,
前七位数字是瑞士的路由号♥码
and the first seven are a Swiss routing number.
把秘密账户存在脑海中是个好办法
Always wisest to commit secret accounts to memory.
如果你想让它们一直是个秘密
That's if you want them to stay secret.
加尼尔需要多吃些银杏
Gagnier should have taken some ginkgo biloba
来磨练记忆力
and honed his memorization.
现在不重要了
Doesn't much matter now.
如果那是个瑞士银行账户
If that's a Swiss bank account,
那它仍会是个秘密
everything about it stays secret.
半对半错
You're right, and you're wrong.
日内瓦的银行家不会为美国执法机构
Bankers in Geneva wouldn't bend their privacy rules
违反隐私规则 但会为了我父亲的朋友
for American law enforcement, but for my father's friends...
真的吗
Seriously?
就像我说的
As I said,
需要重新考虑
ripe for reconsideration.
事先声明 莫兰德
Just to be clear, Morland,
这边的国际刑♥警♥没人知道我做了什么
nobody here at Interpol knows what I've done.
你们也不是从我这里得到的
You certainly did not get that from me.
如果你相信我们能保守秘密
Well, if you can trust us to keep that under our hats,
为什么还要把这些信息涂黑呢
why not trust us with these redacted bits?
未经领导签名
Without the authorizing signatures,
我们不希望这份报告泄露出去
this report is less revealing than we'd hoped.
瑞士银行有他们的极限
Credit Suisse has their limits.
我已经尽力了
I pushed as hard as I was able.
他们给我时就这样了
You have what they gave me.
如你所见 YJN公♥司♥
As you can see, YJN Incorporated
上周给加尼尔打了75万美元
sent Gagnier $750,000 American last week--
作为开户的首次存款
the initial deposit to open the account.
昨天又有75万到户
Another $750,000 hit the wire yesterday.
就在波瓦和其他三人被确认死亡一小时后
An hour after Bova and three others were confirmed dead.
凶手不是唯一一个
The shooter won't be the only one
能从这场谋杀中获利的
well-compensated for getting the job done.
这次你帮了很大的忙 穆勒探员
Truly above and beyond this time, Agent Muller.
我实际上还深入调查了一下
I-I went a bit further, actually.
帮你调查了这个YJN公♥司♥
Looked into this YJN company for you.
当然这是个空壳公♥司♥
It is, of course, a shell entity.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表