我希望这件事你能相信我
Well, I hope you'll take my word on this.
我一排除了你的嫌疑
As soon as I stopped considering you as a suspect,
就意识到了自己之前有多糟
I realized how terrible it was that I ever had.
当我听说你复吸后
When I heard about your relapse,
就决定在纽约多留一阵子
I decided to arrange an extended stay in New York.
是时候修复我们的关系了
That it was time to make things right between us.
这也一直是我来这里的唯一原因
And that was always my only reason for coming.
你说得很清楚
You've made it clear
希望我回伦敦去
you'd like me to return to London.
我会的
And so I shall.
我只是希望你知道真♥相♥
I just wanted you to know.
这些都是威尔森·崔格
Are these candidates for your potential pool
潜在的问题解决者吗
of Wilson Trager's problem solvers?
就算是第一杆吧
Call it a first swing.
我重点查了当地有犯罪记录的人
I focused on people who live locally with criminal records
对比有谁具备崔格需要的技能
that match the skills that Trager needed.
费尔布里奇拖欠过贷款的人
Fairbridge students who defaulted on their loans.
每份都包括了我们能找到的那人的所有信息
Each packet contains everything we've gathered for that person.
警局存档 假释记录 教♥育♥部♥的贷款记录
Rap sheets, parole records, loan histories from the D.O.E.
我想我们可以过一遍
I thought we could look through them,
从这里开始缩小范围
and then just narrow them down from here.
看来你把维克多·尼耶维斯也算上了
You included Victor Nieves, I see.
对 他是我们唯一确认的人
Yeah, he's the only person that we know for sure.
所以我用他做了侧写参照
So I used him as a model for the profile.
我想莉莉·库珀办公室遗失的档案里
I imagine the file that disappeared from Lily Cooper's office
应该包含了这里的很多面孔
contained many of these same faces.
甚至可能有维克多·尼耶维斯
Perhaps even Victor Nieves.
真讽刺
It's ironic.
如果我们是对的
If we're right,
莉莉和崔格一定用了同样的筛选标准
Lily and Trager would've used much of the same criteria.
一个是去帮人
One of them to help people.
另一个却是去压榨他们
And the other to exploit them.
格纹不错
Plaid is nice.
突然想买♥♥了吗
Sudden urge to buy a throw?
不是格纹
It's not plaid.
这是格子呢
It's tartan.
这也许是扳倒威尔森·崔格的关键
And I think this might be the key to bringing down Wilson Trager.
接下来五年的预计需求
Projected demand over the next five years
让我们发展出了一些卫星校园
has us outgrowing several of our satellite campuses.
我们在搜索现有设施
We're scouting existing facilities.
但至少有一至两处必须是新建筑
But at least one or two will have to be new construction.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
那是我的
Uh, that's one of mine.
是这样
Yeah, um,
你的日程提到了这次会议
your calendar mentioned this meeting,
所以我就自行准备了我的幻灯片
so I took the liberty of preparing my own slideshow.
我保证 会很有启发性的
It's gonna be much more illuminating, I promise.
可以吗
Yeah, uh, may I?
谢谢 谢谢你
Thanks, thank you.
你们面前这张脸是克劳德·贝利
Yes, the face before you is Claudette Bailey.
费尔布里奇大学2012级的学生
Fairbridge University, class of 2012.
在那之前
Before that,
她曾因欺诈和破坏财务
she did 31 months for fraud
坐过31个月的牢
and destruction of property.
当你派她去城市建筑调查员的办公室放火时
When you sent her to set fire to the city building inspector's office,
她装作了一个清洁人员
she posed as one of the cleaning crew
并把汽油伪装成了地板清洁剂
and disguised her accelerant as flood cleaner.
我派她去的时候
When I sent her?
我根本不知道这女人是谁
I've no idea who that woman is.
这是乔瑟夫·德卢卡
This is Joseph DeLuca.
他帮你撞了合作社的一个董事会成员
He ran over a board member in your co-op for you.
好了 所有人出去
All right, everyone out.
我要以非法入侵的罪名把你们赶出去
I'm having you thrown out for trespassing.
保安已经知道我们在这里了
Oh, security already knows that we're here.
贝尔警探这会儿正给他们看我们的搜查令呢
Detective Bell is showing them our warrant as we speak.
我们只是...我们只是不想等了
We just didn't... we just didn't feel like waiting.
我们觉得你的员工该尽快得知真♥相♥
We thought that your staff deserved to know who
明白他们到底在为什么人工作
they're working for ASAP.
维克多·尼耶维斯
Victor Nieves.
我们之前提过他
We've spoken about him,
但你现在可以把名字和脸对应起来了
of course, but now you have a face to put to the name.
博伊德·恩里克 他按你的指示
Boyd Erlich, who at your instructions,
徒手掐死了莉莉·库珀
strangled Lily Cooper with his bare hands.
好了 这出戏很精彩
All right, this is, this is wonderful theater.
你的想象力很丰富
Your imagination is running wild.
可你无法把我跟他们任何人联♥系♥起来
But I can't be connected to any of these people.
你错了
You're wrong about that.
我们弄明白你是怎么选中他们的了
We figured out how you've been choosing them.
或者更准确地说 是谁替你选中他们的
Or more accurately, who has been choosing them for you.
那个负责他们贷款的代理人
The collections agent who was assigned their loans.
昨天 在你办公室
Yesterday, in your office,
我注意到了一张你在苏格兰打猎的照片
I noticed a photograph of you hunting in Scotland.
我认出了你同伴穿的格子呢
I recognized the tartan worn by your companion
是麦克迈恩家族的
as belonging to the Mackmain clan.
从他的面部特征来看
And judging by the structure of his facial features,
我想他应该是你妻子的亲戚
I took him to be a relative of your wife.
后来我注意到了尼耶维斯的贷款记录
Later on, I noticed in Victor Nieves' loan history
他的代理人名叫布莱德利·麦克迈恩
that his collection agent's name was Bradley Mackmain.
不是个很常见的名字 但足够巧合
Not a terribly common name, but it was enough
值得我们注意了
of a coincidence to merit our attention.
于是我们查了查 布莱德利·麦克迈恩
So we checked, and Bradley Mackmain
是你妻子的外甥
is your wife's nephew.
他按照你的指令选出了要胁迫的人
He picked the people to coerce based on your instructions.
所以从来没有书面痕迹能追查到你
That's why there was never a paper trail leading back to you.
你说我们想错了莉莉·库珀的死
You said that we were wrong about why Lily Cooper was murdered.
你说的是实话
And you spoke the truth.
并非她的调查档案
It wasn't that her case file would be
会在教♥育♥部♥面前对你造成影响
so damning in front of the D.O.E.
而是她调查的人包括了维克多·尼耶维斯
It was that she had included Victor Nieves,
并且注意到了他拖欠的贷款
and noticed that his defaulted loan
突然又开始偿还了
had suddenly started being paid again.
莉莉真诚地关心着维克多
And Lily genuinely cared about Victor.
她担心他又开始行窃了
She was worried that he'd gone back to committing robberies.
所以她开始追查他寻求答案
So she started hounding him for answers.
然后她还打给麦克迈恩求证
And then she called Mackmain to confirm the information was correct,
但她还不肯罢手
but she wouldn't let it go.
她离真♥相♥太近了
And she was getting too close.
我们怎么知道的
How do we know all this?
警方安排了一次
The police had a pointed conversation
跟布莱德利·麦克迈恩的谈话
with Bradley Mackmain.
他看起来迫切想要供出你
He seemed remarkably eager to testify against you
以换取减刑
in exchange for a deal.
威尔森·崔格
Wilson Trager?
你因谋杀丹尼斯·希克斯
You're under arrest for the murder of Dennis Hicks
和莉莉·库珀而被捕了
and Lily Cooper.
我打算叫外卖♥♥了
I was gonna order takeout.
你有什么想吃的吗
Do you have any preferences?
我没注意到还有人在
Oh, I didn't realize someone else was here.
我不在
I wasn't.
那就是你的雇佣兵朋友吧
I take it that was your friend from the mercenary group?
你们又来了一轮吗
You guys went another round?
我需要一些信息 她可以提供
I needed some information, and she was able to provide it.
这叫等价交换
Quid pro quo was in order.
不用管我 你自己吃吧
Uh, feel free to eat without me.
我还有个地方要去
There's somewhere I need to be.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
别误会
Don't get the wrong idea.
我不是来阻止你的
I'm not here to stop you or anything.
我只是来给你这个
I just came here to give you this.
我查了下加斯帕·德拉科的谋杀案
I did some digging into the murder of Jasper De Clerq.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表