《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
Previously on Elementary...
堕落和残暴度计量测试
The depravity and atrocity numeration test.
有人在利用但丁问卷
Someone is using the DANTE survey
找出并招募精神变♥态♥者
to identify and recruit psychopaths.
几年前
Several years ago,
我以为没有了莫里亚蒂
I anticipated that, without Moriarty,
她的组织会分崩离析
her group would fall apart.
我错了
I was mistaken.
有人篡位了
Someone else has taken over.
乔舒亚·维克尼尔是谁
Who is Joshua Vikner?
经济学教授
Economics professor.
我非常确信维克尼尔教授
I'm quite certain Professor Vikner
是婕米·莫里亚蒂血腥王座的继承人
is the heir to Jamie Moriarty's fetid throne.
你找到了我
You found me.
但我希望你知道 我对你没有恶意
But I want you to know I bear you no ill will.
任何我监管的人对你都没恶意
Nor does anyone I oversee.
你是碰不得的
You're untouchable.
婕米下过令 你不能受到伤害
Jamie made it clear that you were not to be harmed.
抱歉我找了个借口
Apologies for the subterfuge.
我觉得我们可能被监视了
I thought perhaps we were being watched.
对面麦克吉尼斯家的灯
There's a light on in the McGuiness's apartment,
还亮着
across the way.
他们出城了
They're out of town.
原来我没有多疑
Turns out I'm not paranoid.
你没在呼吸
You're not breathing.
那是因为我有点紧张
That's because I'm a little nervous.
你不用紧张
You needn't be.
那东西不是由计时器控制的
This device is not on a timer.
它被设计成了远程控制
It's designed to be detonated remotely,
而且没人看到我们进来
and since no one saw us enter,
我们很安全
we're quite safe.
呵呵 我怎么不觉得"很安全"
That's funny, I don't feel "quite safe."
你知道谁擅长拆弹吗
You know who's good with bombs?
拆弹小队 也是我们现在该叫的人
The bomb squad. That's who we should call.
不行 把警♥察♥引来
We should not. Beckoning the police
会让我们的邻居们有生命危险
would put the lives of our neighbors at risk.
更别提咱家里这么多东西了
Not to mention our many belongings.
同时我们也就没机会收集
We would also forfeit the opportunity to gather any clues
想杀我们的人留下的线索了
about the individual who wants us dead.
你说得好像我们不知道是谁干的似的
You say that like we don't know who did this.
显然是维克尼尔做的
Vikner did this obviously.
他炸你父亲办公室时
He planted the same kind of bomb
用的是同一种炸♥药♥
that blew up your father's office.
几个小时前 他刚让人在警局里
Just a few hours ago, he had a witness killed inside
杀了个证人
a police precinct.
没错 但我觉得我们可以指望一件事
He did, but I think we can rely on one thing,
就是他对莫里亚蒂的恐惧
and that is that he fears Moriarty.
他一直在反复暗示
He has repeatedly implied
他是在她的恩赐下运营她的组织的
that he runs her organization through her good graces.
所以呢
So?
所以 她只提出了一条要求
So, she has but one rule:
你和我是碰不得的
You and I are untouchable.
刚发生了什么
What just happened?
我拆了炸♥弹♥
I just disarmed the bomb.
可你也没选线啊 你只是...
But you didn't pick a wire, it was just...
先不说你觉得很棒的许多电影情节
Despite the plots of the many movies that you tell me are good,
其实都不咋地
which are in fact not good,
制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的人做的不是电气工程能力测试仪
bomb-makers don't build tests of electrical engineering skill,
他们做的是会炸的设备
they build devices that go bang.
设备越简单
The simpler the device,
就越有可能爆♥炸♥
the more likely it is to explode.
这个可以让街那头的那人
This one would have had the person across the street
看到我们进来
seen us enter.
说到要杀我们的人
Speaking of our would-be murderer,
咱们去拜访一下他吧
let's go introduce ourselves.
福尔摩斯: 基本演绎法
第四季第二十四集
我们是触发警报了吗
Did we just set off the alarm?
显然是的
It appears we did.
所以你搞错了
So you're wrong.
安置炸♥弹♥的人不是从这里监视我们的
The person who planted the bomb wasn't watching us from here.
有人在这待过
Someone was.
我闻到了新鲜的烟味
I smell fresh cigarette smoke,
所有窗户都被拉上了 除了那扇
and every shade is drawn is except for that one.
你能想到有比这里
Can you imagine a better view
更容易看到我们前门的地方吗
of our front door than from here?
什么样的炸♥弹♥手会在离开前把警报打开
What kind of bomber turns the alarm on before he leaves?
你推测他已经走了
You're assuming he has left.
或许他发现了
It's possible he found a way in
一条没有感应器保护的路进来
that was not protected by a sensor.
这里没人 咱们走吧
There's no one here, we should go.
我们还有15秒
And we have about 15 seconds
警铃就要由滴声变成轰鸣了
before that alarm goes from beeping to blaring.
你两分钟前刚拆掉一个炸♥弹♥
You just defused a bomb two minutes ago,
别显得那么惊讶
don't look so impressed.
这是乔和科琳的家
This is Joe and Colleen's place.
他们去年出去度假时我帮他们喂鱼来着
I fed their fish last year when they went on that cruise.
不是那种我能记住的信息
Not the sort of information I retain.
对 但咱俩总得有人记住
Yeah, well, one of us has to.
既然来了
We're here.
不妨四处看下
We may as well take a look around.
你说得对
You were right.
科琳和乔前几天出城了
Colleen and Joe have been out of town for the last few days.
他刚发短♥信♥给我
He just texted me,
说他们没雇人看♥房♥♥
and they did not hire a house sitter.
但有人就坐在这里
Yet someone sat right there,
监视着我们的房♥子
watching our home.
一个吸丁香烟的人
Someone who smokes clove cigarettes.
刚抽过的
That's fresh?
你想再解释下你为什么觉得
You want to tell me again why you think
这个刚刚想杀死我们的人
the person who just tried to kill us
不为乔舒亚·维克尼尔工作吗
does not work for Joshua Vikner?
杀了我们 维克尼尔自己也会性命不保
Taking our lives would cost Vikner his own; you know this.
我知道有规定不许伤害我们
I mean, I get that there's a rule against hurting us,
但也有规定不许勒索
but there are also rules against extortion,
发战争财还有谋杀啊
war profiteering, and murder.
如果他能违反那些规则
I mean, if he's willing to break those...
如果他忤逆自己的上层
If he crosses his predecessor,
他百分之百会被除掉
there is a 100% chance he will be exsanguinated.
我们找出对他不利的证据的几率
The odds that we will dig up proof against him
在他看来 更具威胁
are, in his estimation, much less daunting.
你觉得有人想陷害他
You think someone's trying to frame him?
不是普通人
Not just someone...
而是他组织里的人
someone inside his organization.
警♥察♥一点都不了解乔舒亚·维克尼尔
The police know nothing of Joshua Vikner,
他不是我父亲办公室被炸案的嫌疑人
he's not a suspect in the bombing of my father's office,
但却有人在我们家放置了完全一样的炸♥弹♥
and yet someone left the exact same device in our home.
为什么 为了谁
Why? For whose benefit?
莫里亚蒂
Moriarty's.
有人想煽动她除掉维克尼尔
Someone hopes to incite her to Vikner's destruction.
但失败了
They failed.
但我们现在知道了组织中有人对他不满
But we now know that there is dissention in the ranks.
我们可以利用这一点
We can use that to our advantage.
怎么利用
How?
我们找出反对者
We find the dissenter.
提出联手
Propose an alliance.
和想把我们炸死的人联手
With the person who just tried to blow us up?
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友 华生
The enemy of my enemy, Watson.
马库斯 这么晚有什么事
Marcus, hey. It's late, what's up?
夏洛克和你在一起吗
Hey, is Sherlock with you?
我们都在
We're both here.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表