詹姆斯·霍博金 他手气如何
James Hobberkin, how is he faring?
不太好
Not great.
他玩得有点太松了
He was playing a little too loose.
他在三州地区拥有并经营着
He owns and operates one of the largest
一个最大型的年度武器博览会
annual weapons expositions in the tristate area.
我尽力了
I did my best,
但会留下疤痕
but you are gonna have a scar.
好极了
Awesome.
手腕最好也别太用力
I wouldn't put too much pressure on that wrist either.
我才不管是不是会丢掉胳膊
I don't care if I lose the arm.
我得赶紧摆脱这里的臭气
I got to get away from the stench in here.
就像有人在火上点燃了尿布似的
It's like someone lit a diaper on fire.
是啊 那跟另一个案子有关
Yeah, it has to do with another case.
作为侦探 你缝得还真不错
You do pretty good work for a detective.
我以前是个外科医生
I used to be a surgeon.
现在居然来做这个了
And now you do this?
肯定很不好跟人聊起吧
That must have been a tough chat with the folks.
感谢医学院
"Thanks for the med school,
但我要去跟室友一起与犯罪作斗争了
but I'm off to fight crime with my roommate."
我比以前开心 他们也高兴
I'm happier, they're happy,
而且我还能省房♥租
and I'm saving on rent.
知道吗 我以前住在格拉姆西公园附近
You know, I used to live, uh, near Gramercy Park,
不用我告诉你那边的房♥价现在有多高了
and I don't have to tell you how pricey that area is getting.
我上个月刚卖♥♥了那边的一个工作室
I just sold a studio there last month.
简直疯狂
It's crazy.
我觉得这是经济泡沫
I think it's a bubble.
听起来你大部分工作都是住♥宅♥方面的
Sounds like you do mostly residential work.
那你和麦考夫是怎么开始合作的
So, uh, how did you and Mycroft start working together?
是他给餐厅找地方的时候吗
When he was looking at restaurant spaces?
我对他例外了一次
I made an exception for him.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? Why?
因为
Because...
他不只是个客户
he wasn't just a client.
我们当时在一起
We were together.
你们在约会
You were dating.
才开始没多久 但我说不好
It was a new thing, but, I don't know, I...
我都觉得可能会跟他同居了
I kind of thought we might move in together.
然后第欧根尼就着火了
Then that fire broke out at Diogenes, and...
就那样 他走了
just like that, he was gone.
我相信夏洛克把一切都告诉你了
I'm sure Sherlock told you the whole story.
你和麦考夫在约会 直到...
So you and Mycroft were dating until...
他死了
He died.
那感觉很奇怪
It was weird,
在一段感情的一开始就失去对方 你明白吗
losing someone at the beginning of a relationship, you know?
可是
But...
我觉得他可能就是对的人了
I think he might have been the one.
怎么了
What?
我只是在想 该换冰袋了
I was just thinking I should refresh that ice pack.
任何自♥由♥人都不该在自己的土地上
被禁止使用枪♥支♥
-托马斯·杰斐逊
你是福尔摩斯
You're Holmes.
小詹姆斯·霍博金 叫我小詹就好
James Hobberkin Jr. People call me Jimmer.
悉听尊便
If you say so.
我女儿说你赶时间
My girl tells me you're on a deadline,
所以我就直说了
so I'll cut right to it.
这项新法律 禁止青少年用枪
This new law, banning kids from gun shows--
简直是让人心碎的垃圾
bleeding heart garbage.
政♥府♥只擅长两件事
The government only does two things well:
袖手旁观和反应过度
nothing and overreact.
你可以引用我的原话
And you can quote me.
谢谢 但不用了
Thank you, but no.
什么
Excuse me?
我误导了你女儿 我不是写文章的记者
I misled your girl. I'm not a journalist writing an article.
我只是需要见见你
I just needed a moment of your time.
一周前 你参与过的一次牌局被抢劫了
A week ago, a poker game that you were playing in was robbed.
有人雇我来找出罪犯
I've been hired to find out who did it.
但我无权说出雇主是谁
I'm not at liberty to say by whom.
你是侦探
You're a detective.
你该直说的
Well, you should have said so.
天 我和你的雇主
Hell, me and the guy you're working for,
我们是一条船上的
we're in the same boat.
不 我可不确定
No, I'm not so sure about that.
我相信劫匪携带着PA-63式手♥枪♥
I've come to believe that the thieves were armed with FEG PA-63s.
根据纽约的记录
According to the state of New York,
你的公♥司♥在过去两年间卖♥♥了半打这样的武器
your company sold half a dozen such weapons in the last two years.
等等
Wait.
我成了嫌犯 就因为劫匪用了枪
I'm a suspect because the robbers used guns?
可不是随便什么枪
Oh, not just any guns.
得了吧
Give me a break.
那次牌局上 我的钱比他们随便哪个
I had twice as much money in that game
都多两倍有余
as anyone else at the table.
霍博金先生 小詹
Mr. Hobberkin-- Jimmer--
你今早还能穿戴整齐
you were able to get yourself dressed this morning,
你一定够聪明 知道那话听起来有多蠢
so you're smart enough to realize how stupid that sounds.
如果所有钱都进了你的口袋
If all the money ends up in your pocket,
你在牌局上带了多少钱还重要吗
what difference does it matter how much you have in play?
好吧
Okay.
如果我在说谎 那么
If I'm lying, then...
你说说 我为何还要自己雇个侦探呢
tell me why did I hire a detective of my own?
给
Here.
欧文 · 费尔德曼调查事务所
Irving Feldman Investigations.
他在新泽西 而且价格不菲
He's out of New Jersey. He's expensive.
目前还没太多发现 但如你所见
Hasn't found much yet, but as you can see,
我在抢劫发生的第二天雇了他
I hired him the day after the robbery.
他首先做的是去找那个失踪的把风人
So his first move was to try and locate the missing lookout,
伊恩·沃克
Ian Walker.
他试着追踪他的手♥机♥
He tried to track his phone.
去了他家几次
Went to his house a couple of times.
信箱都堆满了
Mail's piling up.
那小子不见了
Kid's gone.
玲可能让他藏在哪里避风头了
Lin's probably got him laying low somewhere.
你觉得闻小姐抢了她自己的牌局
You think Ms. Wen robbed her own game?
不是觉得 是确定
I don't think, I know.
有人不喜欢那姑娘 他们出♥卖♥♥♥了她
Somebody doesn't like that girl. They dimed her out.
我昨天收到一封邮件
I got an e-mail yesterday.
地址是假的 但情报是真的
Fake address, but the intel was legit.
说钱在她那里
Said the money was at her place,
当然
and sure enough...
你就是昨晚枪击她的人
You're the one who shot at her last night.
我只想说 他们是对的
All I'll say, they were right.
是她干的
She did it.
找到钱了
Find the money?
不是全部 甚至不是我丢的部分
Not all of it, not even what I lost personally,
所以我没声张
so I'm not sharing it,
如果你是想说这个的话
if that's what you're getting at.
把钱留在她自己家
Keeping the cash at her own home,
这可太大意了
that would've been careless.
你考虑过她可能是被陷害的吗
You consider the possibility she was framed?
没想过
No.
不过 去证明我想错了
But, hey, find out I got this all wrong,
找到剩下的钱 拿来见我
locate the rest of my money, come show me...
我不会让你白忙活的
...I'll make it worth your while.
我都要以为你为了国家侍酒师理事会
I was beginning to think that you'd abandoned me
要抛弃我了
for the National Council of Sommeliers.
没 我去街尾的文化中心
No, I was spending some time at the other end
待了一会
of the cultural spectrum.
今天早些时候我跟一个受害的扑克玩家
Earlier today, I had a rather fruitful tête-à-tête
进行了一次颇有成效的私下会面
with one of the victimized poker players:
一个成年人 叫小詹
grown man who goes by the name Jimmer.
你觉得他是罪犯
Oh, you think that's our guy?
他说了很多 就是没承认枪击了闻小姐
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表