面部识别软件找到了匹配的照片
facial recognition software provided a match.
他自己不玩社交网络
He didn't maintain a social media presence of his own.
但根据他保龄球友的照片
But according to his bowling friends,
他叫纳西姆·巴扎迪
his name is Nasim Behzadi.
他是伊朗驻联♥合♥国♥代表团的司机
He was a driver for Iran's U.N. Mission.
你认为指使他的人在德黑兰吗
Do you think he was taking orders from someone in Tehran?
我觉得这人就在美国
I think they came from someone more local.
伊朗伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国常驻联♥合♥国♥代表团
佐雅·哈什米
伊朗驻联♥合♥国♥代表团有女性工作人员
Iran has a woman working at their U.N. Mission?
佐雅·哈什米
Zoya Hashemi.
她是代表团的二把手
She's the second in command there.
纳西姆是她的私人司机
He was her personal driver.
是她把他带来美国的
And she was responsible for bringing him to the U.S.
她在政界地位这么高
For her to get that job in that government,
一定很精明且人脉广泛
she must be very smart and very well-connected.
因此 她成为了维克尼尔
It would make her an ideal spoke in Vikner's
复杂组织的理想发言人 你觉得呢
wheels-within-wheels outfit, don't you think?
那她为什么要把杀我们的罪过栽赃给他
Why do you think she tired to frame him for killing us?
难道她想在组织里篡权吗
You think she wanted to take over the group?
也许她已经厌倦了受他摆布
Perhaps she grew tired of participating
参与敲诈勒索 造市
in the cancerous web of blackmail,
这些毫无创意的恶心循环
market manipulation and homicide that he maintains.
至于她究竟为什么想取你我性命
The precise motive for her attempt on our life
就只能靠猜了
can only be guessed at,
但我觉得巴扎迪和炸♥弹♥都是她所为
but I think she sent Mr. Behzadi and his bomb.
这么说 我们还要感谢这位女士
So, naturally, we should befriend this lady.
我想让她知道
I'd like her to understand there are other ways
还有其他方法可以对付维克尼尔教授
to deal with a problem like Professor Vikner.
也许可以借她之手
Perhaps she can provide the means.
那我们该如何接近她
So how do we get to her?
总不能大摇大摆走进联♥合♥国♥总部然后自我推荐吧
We can't just stroll into the U.N. and introduce ourselves.
我父亲说他能帮忙
My father offered his assistance.
我觉得我们应该接受
I think we should accept.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding.
他说他愿意把报仇的事暂缓
He said he's willing to put his quest for retribution on hold.
你相信他吗
You believed him?
不过我们确实需要一些帮助
We're gonna need some help
才能搞定哈什米小姐
if we're to turn Ms. Hashemi.
这位教授...
This professor--
他是个什么样的人
what's he like in person?
自从萨宾去世后
I'm sure you've been painting a portrait of evil
你脑海中凶手的形象一定是个恶魔
in your mind's eye since Sabine's death,
但他并不是那样的人
but it's really not like that.
大概和威拉德伯祖父年轻时差不多
A closer approximate would be Great Uncle Willard as a younger man.
你怎么一言不发 华生
You haven't said very much, Joan.
你依然不相信我 对吧
You still don't trust me, do you?
是的 我不信
No, I don't.
你觉得你在这个地方的影响
So do you think your contacts in the region are sufficient
能说服哈什米小姐帮我们吗
to motivate Ms. Hashemi to help us?
这个女人为了扳倒维克尼尔
This woman was willing to kill you
不惜杀掉你们
just to provoke Vikner's removal.
我觉得动机不成问题
I don't think that motivation will be the problem.
你提议的方法...
The method you're proposing...
才可能是问题所在
that's where we may run into trouble.
我得到的消息是雷克萨能源
I was told Rixar Energy was only sending
只派两个人来参加会面
two representatives today.
抱歉 哈什米小姐
Forgive us, Ms. Hashemi.
可能是我的老朋友乔治
My old friend George may have given you
报错了我们此行的人数
some inaccurate information about our party.
我还是希望能和您单独谈谈
I do hope we can still meet privately.
我想也没必要伪装了
No reason for pretense, I suppose.
我们知道你不信教
We know you're not religious.
我们调查过你
We've been looking into you.
你们还了解我哪些事
What else have you learned?
你是个蓄意谋杀的老巫婆
You're a murderous hag.
哦 太好了
Oh, good.
我们要直话直说了
We're going to be direct.
这样的话 我想我应该先为
In that case, I suppose I should start
在你家安装炸♥弹♥
by apologizing for having
而向你道歉
a bomb placed in your home.
所以你不否认
So you don't deny it?
没必要 华生小姐
I don't have to, Ms. Watson.
这是我的地位提供给我的法律特权
Such are the legal privileges my position affords me.
你们带着伪装来到这里
You came here under false pretenses.
现在没必要再说慌了
There's no more need for lies.
你们想谈谈乔舒亚·维克尼尔 对吗
You want to talk about Joshua Vikner, correct?
那么谈吧
So talk.
我们知道你为什么要杀我们 哈什米女士
We know why you tried to kill us, Ms. Hashemi.
要实施你的阴谋 教授不是个好的选择
The professor was a poor choice to head up your cabal.
他冲动 不守规矩
He's reckless, undisciplined.
我们在那个位置需要的是细腻的手术刀
We need a scalpel in that position,
而不是莽撞的锤子
not a hammer.
而你和他的小冲突
And your skirmishes with him
引来了太多的关注
have drawn too much attention.
你是想说你要帮我杀了他吗
Are you tying to tell me you're going to help me kill him?
谋杀恐怕不可能
Murder's not on the table, I'm afraid.
我们不止想要蛇头
We don't just want the head of the snake.
我们要整个扭动的身体
We want the whole slithering mass.
我们要端了你的整个组织
We want to roll up your entire organization.
帮帮我们
Help us.
告诉我们你知道的
Tell us everything you know,
我将以个人名义保护你的安全
and I will personally guarantee your safety.
你觉得你能端了
You think you can just roll up
莫里亚蒂遗留下来的一切
what remains of Moriarty's legacy?
这是我老早就该做的
As I should've done long ago.
如果那是你的计划 亲爱的
If that's your plan, dear,
那么你得看看这个
there's something you should see.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
看起来你在追踪
Looks like you're tracking votes
联♥合♥国♥成员国的投票
from U.N. Members.
是的 但背后还有更多
Yes, but there's much more to it than that.
所有用英语写的都是给我员工的消费
Everything in English is for my staff's consumption.
所有红色的部分是给我的
Everything in red is for me.
波斯语是加了密的
The Persian script is in code.
你解不了
You won't crack it.
关键是
The point is
我想让你们注意到红色记号♥的数量
I want you to notice the amount of red notations.
它们代表了最近
They represent recent activity
另一家国际化组织的行为
of another global organization.
你想让我们相信你的团队
You expect us to believe that your group is active
在全球近一半的国家中都很活跃
in almost half the countries in the world?
有时只是一个工作人员
Sometimes it's just an operative.
有时是去敲诈一个
Sometimes it's a mid-level bureaucrat
中层官员 或者资本家
being blackmailed, or a financier.
在特定领域
In certain domains,
这种情况更多
there's much more.
关键是
The point is
你不能只是希望端掉
you can't just hope to roll up
一家如此巨大的关系网
a network as large as this.
现在 也许你知道
Now, perhaps you see
我为何有先前的举动了
why I've acted the way I have.
用你的死嫁祸给教授是我唯一的机会
Framing the professor with your deaths was my only chance.
我不能拿其他的冒险
I couldn't risk another.
谁说你有选择权
Who said you have a choice?
我们可以把你交给伊朗政♥府♥
We can expose you to the Iranian government.
福尔摩斯先生 展板上至少有十几个名字
Mr. Holmes, there at least a dozen names
比我的政♥府♥更令我害怕
on that board that I fear more than my government.
我有家人
I have a family.
而乔舒亚·维克尼尔将会为了实现目的
And Joshua Vikner will defend his position
激进地抗争以捍卫立场
as furiously as he fought to acquire it.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表