The identity of her new employer is unclear.
所以我们觉得这样更好
So we thought it would be better,
如果放任她再久点 也许能得知更多情况
we'd learn more if we left her on the street a while longer.
档案给我 你会得到答案的
Give me the files. You'll have your answers,
纽约警局也将在几天内结案
and the NYPD will close the case within a matter of days.
问题就在这儿 我们没有几天时间了
See, that's the thing. We don't have days.
你们去了烟店后
After you visited the smoke shop,
苏菲和她的同伙要求撤离
Szofi and her pals requested extraction.
七小时后他们就要飞去伊斯坦布尔了
They're on a flight to Istanbul in seven hours.
恭喜 福尔摩斯
Congratulations, Holmes.
你刚帮三名间谍摆脱了谋杀罪
You just helped three spies get away with murder.
我想我知道国安局为什么要
I think I know why the NSA
把抢劫的录像还给我们了
gave us the footage of the robbery back;
里面的内容都是我们已经知道的
there's nothing in here that we don't already know.
不过 还是很高兴能被提醒
Still, good to be reminded
用匈牙利武器攻击朋友的危险性
of the dangers of bashing your friends with Hungarian weapons.
只有我这么想
Is it just me
还是苏菲和塞利克兄弟作为间谍太不小心了
or are Szofi and the Celik brothers awfully careless for spies?
真希望我有立场更狠地批判他们
I wish I was in a position to judge them more harshly.
但缺少新的证据
But absent the discovery of fresh evidence,
看来他们还有三个半小时就要打败我们了
it appears that they are three and a half hours from besting us,
我该回到嗅觉研究上
and I shall be back to the olfactory grind
继续查葡萄酒造假了
of sniffing out wine fraud.
所以你刷牙刷了半个小时吗
Is that why you've been brushing your teeth for half an hour?
我不能用氟化物和香料玷污我的鼻窦
I will be unable to sully my sinuses with fluoride and flavorants
直到案子结束
until that case is complete.
我不想接连失败两次
I do not intend to fail in my duties twice in a row.
也许他们会打败我们 但并不算完胜
Well, maybe they will beat us, but it'll be an ugly win.
他们的募捐集♥会♥乱了套
I mean, their little fund-raiser was a mess.
苏菲受了伤
Szofi got hurt,
把风人死了
the lookout was killed.
别忘了整个企业有多没效率
Don't forget how inefficient the entire enterprise was.
他们用了一半的资源去搞陷害
They had to use half their haul on a frame-up
因为他们选择去抢劫一个玩家如此危险的牌局
because they chose to rob a game with such... dangerous players.
你可以直接让我挪开
You could just ask me to move.
挪开 谢谢
Move, please.
如果苏菲和她的喽啰
What if Szofi and her stooges aren't as...
并没我们想的那么粗心呢
reckless as we thought?
我觉得挺粗心的
Looks pretty reckless to me.
那里
There.
还在那里
Still there.
什么还在那里
What's still there?
证据
Proof.
抢劫并不是设计来资助一些
That the robbery was not designed
目前尚不明确的计划的
to fund some heretofore unidentified scheme.
而是为了隐瞒一些目前尚不明确的计划
It was designed to conceal some heretofore unidentified scheme.
天 这可真让人不忍♥直视
Boy, that's tough to watch.
是的
Yes, it is.
为什么带我来 让我再重温这些
Why would you bring me here and make me relive this?
这人是谁
And who is this man?
我不是朋友
I'm not a friend.
他在这里是因为
He's here because
间谍不在纽约警局的管辖权内
espionage doesn't fall in the jurisdiction of the NYPD.
但你已经知道了 苏菲
But you already knew that, Szofi.
抢劫不是为了钱
The robbery wasn't about the money.
那只是场戏
It was kabuki theater,
为了分散警方注意 以掩盖真正发生的事
a distraction from what was really happening.
什么事
Which was?
注意看钥匙
Keep your eye on the keys.
这里
Here,
然后又有一次
and then again...
这里
here.
除了他故意要偷的那串钥匙
Aside from the set of keys he makes a show of stealing,
他只动了另外一串钥匙
he only moves one other set of keys.
抢劫的整个目的
The whole purpose of this robbery
是为了收集一把钥匙的蜡模
was to create a wax impression of a key
能打开森宝·爱贝斯的服务器机房♥
which opens the server room at Semper Apex.
你们不能让钥匙主人警觉
You had to do that without alerting the key's owner
你会危及他们的生意
that you'd compromised his business.
森宝·爱贝斯
Semper Apex?
我不熟悉
I'm unfamiliar.
不 你很熟
Yes, you are.
马特奥·佩纳的小隔间里的机器
The machines inside Mateo Pena's closet
促进了与许多国家的外交联♥系♥
facilitate diplomatic communications for half a dozen countries.
你不能像无线信♥号♥♥那样随意进出
You can't get so much as a Wi-Fi signal in or out of there
除非你有钥匙
unless you have a key.
这理论挺有意思 可我还得赶飞机
This is an interesting theory, but I have a plane to catch.
我要跟朋友一起出游
I'm traveling with friends.
这不是理论
It's not a theory.
你朋友去了森宝·爱贝斯
Your friends visited Semper Apex
就在抢劫之后第二天
the day after the robbery.
他们装作是客户
They posed as clients.
在马特奥推销期间
And in the middle of Mateo's sales pitch,
武拉尔出去接了个电♥话♥
Vural stepped out to take a call.
然后用复♥制♥的钥匙
He then used his duplicate key to
溜进去安装了这个
slip in and plant this.
是种木马
It's a ghost jack.
它绑定的IP地址
The I.P. Address which it was slaved to
既不属于塞利克兄弟 也不属于土耳其政♥府♥
does not belong to the Celiks or to the Turkish government.
是属于你的
It belongs to you.
纽约警局不关心谁看了乌兹别克斯坦的邮件
The NYPD doesn't care about who reads Uzbekistan's e-mails.
你们想找杀了伊恩·沃克的人
You want the person who killed Ian Walker,
而我不想进法庭
and I don't want to see the inside of a courtroom.
也许我们可以做个交易
Maybe we can make a deal.
也许吧 但我不是纽约警局的人
Maybe, but I'm not with the NYPD,
而这些人不能接受交易
and these guys can't entertain a deal
除非你先正式说明
without you first going on record
你做了什么 以及为谁做的
about what it is you do and who you do it for.
我说的不是土耳其
And I'm not talking about Turkey.
谁是你真正的老板
Who's your real boss?
别说 写下来
Don't say it. Write it down.
不是所有人都需要知道
Not everyone needs to know.
不 我说的不是这个
No, that's not what I said.
我没说能在对面
I did not claim to be able to read her penmanship
看清她写了什么 我看的是她的笔锋
from across the room; what I observed were her pen strokes.
所以你光看一个人的笔帽
So now you can make out what someone's writing
就能知道她写了什么
by watching the top of their pen bob all around?
笔帽与底部相连 我知道自己看到了什么
The top is connected to the bottom, and I know what I saw.
我只是不知道为什么有人会在下曼哈顿区
I just don't see why someone would develop a double agent
发展一个双面间谍
in Lower Manhattan.
我想他们有野心吧
I suppose they're ambitious.
没有国家想在经济上永远依赖羊肉
No country wants an economy dependent on goat meat forever.
我还有事 回家见
I have an errand. I'll meet you at home.
我没感冒 只是有灰
I don't have a cold. There was dust in there.
对 你就自欺欺人吧
Yes, you keep telling yourself that.
去蹦床上跳几次会是明智的决定
You'd be wise to pencil in some time on the trampoline.
正是你看不到的细微之物
It's the little things you can't even see
最后会害死你
that end up killing you.
相信我 铜管
And, trust me, copper pipes
完胜电镀管
beat galvanized across the board.
绝对值了
So worth it.
不管怎样 有事尽管打给我
Anyway, don't hesitate to call.
如果你想要些不那么现代的东西
I have a ton of other listings
我还有无数清单可以给你
if you want something less modern.
再次谢谢你们过来
Thanks again for coming by.
我在工作呢
I'm working.
起码我没带着枪伤和一堆被盗的现金
At least I'm not crashing in here with a gunshot wound
闯来这里
and a wad of stolen cash.
有些事我们要说清
We're gonna clear some things up.
首先 我没疯
First, I'm not crazy.
你说认识麦考夫是在说谎
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表