so they would match,
包括最后爆头的一枪
including the final shot to the head.
你进了最大努力想把一切冲刷干净
You did your best to scrub everything down.
洗不掉的都烧了
Burned what you couldn't wash away.
但真假犯罪现场的区别
But that's the difference between a fake crime scene
就在这里
and a real one.
证据总会存在的
Evidence always sticks around.
我们本不需要
We didn't have to invite
邀请你的工会代表加入这次谈话
your union delegate for this conversation.
我们可以直接给你设埋伏
We could have ambushed you,
就像你暗算了邓宁警探那样
like you ambushed Detective Dunning.
但最终
But in the end,
我们决定给你些尊重
we decided to treat you with respect,
对警♥察♥的尊重
like a cop.
说真的 我们还有些事不知道
Really, the only things we don't know,
这也许能为你提供一些弥补的机会
and-and this might offer you some small saving grace,
一开始到底是谁的主意
is who's idea it was in the first place,
还有 计划是什么时候变的
and when the plan changed,
你什么时候决定要杀邓宁警探的
leading to Detective Dunning's death.
也许他打了你
Maybe he got violent with you,
也许你意识到他会出♥卖♥♥♥你
and maybe you realized he was gonna double-cross you,
所以你就先下手为强了
so you killed him first.
要是你有什么想告诉我们
If there's anything you want to tell us
能让事情简单点的 现在就是你的机会
to make this go easier, now's your chance.
我想继续我们昨晚的谈话
I was hoping we might resume our conversation from last night.
进来吧
Come in.
我以前有过男朋友
I've had boyfriends before.
我没有过
I, myself, have not.
也许我只是没遇到对的人
Perhaps I just haven't met the right guy.
我想你也许会好奇
I thought maybe you were wondering...
我是否...
if...
我不知道 有时候人们会吃惊
I don't know-- sometimes people are surprised.
你是个很棒的女人
You're a remarkable woman.
我想我应该不是第一个注意到这点的人
I assumed I was not the first person to notice that.
我还很另类 与你约会过的那些女人相比
I'm different, too, from other women you've dated,
或者说你可能会约的那些女人
or other women you could date.
跟我在一起要多下点功夫
It takes a little more work with me.
多花些时间
A little more time.
我知道这些是因为
I know that because I've heard it
我的前两任男友都是这么说的
from both my previous boyfriends.
他们是正常人
They were NT, neuro-typical.
个人来说 我恨正常人
Personally, I abhor the typical.
吻你的提议还有效吗
Does the offer to kiss you still stand?
不
No.
我是说有效
I mean it does,
但不是现在
just not right now.
我有点害怕
I'm a little afraid.
我也有点怕
I'm a little afraid, too.
你愿意跟我一起去喝点咖啡吗
Would you like to get some coffee with me?
不胜欢喜
I'd be delighted.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表