那是有机会在犯罪现场出现的武器
that it was a weapon of opportunity found at the scene.
但巴德是自己买♥♥的工具
But Bader brought the tool himself.
一定在他的健身包里
It must've been in his gym bag.
可原因呢 我们仍不知道他去那里干什么
But why? We still don't know what he was doing there.
这就说到丹克斯先生促成的新理论了
That's where the new theory, courtesy of Mr. Danks, comes in.
我知道巴德那晚为什么去了地堡
I know why Bader went to the bunker that night.
也知道跟谁去的
And with whom.
谢谢你过来 华♥莱♥士♥医生
Appreciate you coming down, Dr. Wallace.
希望没让你打发走太多病人
Hope you didn't have to juggle too many patients.
没事 乐意效劳
Not a problem. Anything I can do to help.
好 华生女士你认识了
Great. You know Ms. Watson.
这是贝尔警探和福尔摩斯 请坐
This is Detective Bell and Sherlock Holmes. Have a seat.
巴德医生的死 有些线索浮出了水面
Some information's come to light about Dr. Bader's murder.
可能会影响到你的实践项目
It could have an impact on your practice,
所以我们觉得应该让你知道
so... we thought you ought to know.
他妻子告诉我被杀了 在一个...
His wife told me that he was killed in a...
末日地堡里
doomsday bunker.
说有另一个生存狂杀了他
That another prepper killed him.
我们认为凶手正希望我们这么想
We believe that that's what the killer intended us to think.
你搭档让自己惹上了
Your partner had gotten himself involved
一伙叫银轨的毒贩
with a group of pill traffickers called the Silver Rail.
我们有理由认为
We have reason to think
他想跟他们撇清关系 但失败了
he tried to break things off with them but couldn't.
你们认为文斯是被毒贩杀的
You think Vince was killed by drug dealers?
我们本会这么想
We would have thought that,
可是他们并不知道他死了
except they didn't know he was dead.
还有人有理由因为他的错误决定
There was someone else who had reason to kill him
而杀他
over his bad decisions.
就是你 因为他卷入的烂摊子
You. Because of the mess he'd gotten into
可能会让你的整个项目停摆
could have brought your whole practice down.
我们一直在问自己
We'd been asking ourselves for some time
巴德医生那晚到底去地堡做什么
what Dr. Bader was doing in the bunker that night.
他有需求
He had a need.
有一伙毒贩正掐着他的脖子呢
He had a drug gang breathing down his neck.
他经受住了一次政♥府♥检查
He had weathered one government inspection,
但光靠运气可不行 他需要止疼药
but his luck couldn't hold out. He needed pain pills,
需要很多
and he needed lots of them.
存活地的医务室应该有足够的量
The infirmary at The Keep should have had them by the thousands.
巴德医生死的那天给你打过电♥话♥
Now, Dr. Bader called you the day he was killed.
你自己也这么说了 也许那是他第一次
You said so yourself. Maybe it was the first time
跟你说了他卷入的烂摊子 也许不是
he told you about the mess he was in. Maybe it wasn't.
不管怎样 那晚你跟他一起去了地堡
Either way, you went down to the bunker with him that night
去帮他偷药
to help him steal the pills.
但问题是 药并不存在
Now, the problem was the pills didn't exist.
所以你快速权衡了一下
So you did some quick math.
如果巴德继续给银轨提供药物
If Bader kept giving Silver Rail pills,
他会毁了你的项目
he was gonna destroy your practice.
如果他停止供药 而银轨杀了他
If he stopped and Silver Rail killed him,
对于一个吸毒帮派杀了他的调查
the investigation into his murder by a drug gang
也会毁了你的项目
was going to destroy your practice.
不管怎样 他都会毁了你毕生的心血
Either way, he was gonna ruin your life's work.
这不公平
It wasn't fair.
但如果他死在那里
But if he died down there,
事情就会对你有利得多
the odds would fall much more in your favor.
你并不认识鲁尼·莱特
You didn't know Ronnie Wright.
你认为他不会通知警♥察♥
You assumed he would not notify the police
说存活地里发生了凶案
that a murder had happened inside The Keep
那会让他的骗局有暴露的风险
and put his con at risk.
如果尸体没被发现 那很好
If there was no body found, that was great.
如果尸体被发现了 并指向了鲁尼
If the body was found, it pointed towards Ronnie,
那也很好
that was still great.
不管怎样 你的项目将毫发无损
Either way, your practice remains unscathed.
我不知道你这都是从何说起
I don't know where you're getting any of this.
我说过了
I told you,
我整个周末都跟我女友和她家人
I was with my girlfriend and her family all weekend
在荣康柯玛湖
on Lake Ronkonkoma.
我们查过了 是真的
We checked, and that's true.
但那晚有两个半小时的空档
But there was about a two-and-a-half-hour window that night
你女友和她家人去看电影了 你没去
when your girlfriend and her family went to a movie without you.
你跟他们说你不舒服
You told them you weren't feeling well.
两个半小时并不足够往返城里一趟 不过
That's not enough time to go to the city and back, but...
地堡在马诺维尔
the bunker is in Manorville,
离荣康柯玛近多了
which is much closer to Ronkonkoma.
所以如果巴德来找你
So if Bader came to you,
你有充足的时间帮他闯入地堡
you would've had plenty of time to help him break into the bunker
去偷药
to steal the drugs.
这是你在荣康柯玛火车站
That's a photo of you picking up Bader
接巴德的照片
at the Ronkonkoma train station.
据我们所知
As far as we know,
这是文森特·巴德最后一张活着的照片
it's the last image of Vincent Bader alive.
拜托
Now, please,
你还想告诉我 我们错了吗
you want to tell me again how wrong we are?
请进
Please, come in.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
我知道这违背了你的意愿
I know it's contrary to your wishes.
我跟你分了手 我们不会再见了
I broke up with you, so we're not seeing each other anymore.
但不会"再见"有点夸张了
But that use of the word "Seeing" is figurative.
我们还是可以见面的
We can still see each other.
我知道你喜欢诚实和直接
I-I know that you appreciate honesty and directness,
所以我就直说了
so, um, I'll-I'll be direct with you.
我觉得你对我判断错了
I think you've misjudged me.
我没有责备的意思
I say that without reproach.
只是觉得你应该知道
I just think you should know.
你说你以前
You said you'd had
有过两次认真的感情
two serious relationships in the past.
你可能会吃惊 你至少领先了我一次
It might surprise you to learn that puts you at least one,
可能还是两次
and arguably two, ahead of me.
我这辈子有过一次很棒的恋情
I had one great romance in my life.
但很难称呼她是女友
One would be hard-pressed to call her a girlfriend.
更难说那次恋情是成功的
And even harder pressed to call that relationship a success.
那次之后我再没有过那样的需求
I never felt the need beyond that.
一部分原因是
Part of the reason for that
谈恋爱对我来说很难
is that relationships are hard for me.
你觉得我为了跟你相处
You sensed that I was making
努力得有些过头了
an extra effort to make things work with you.
这件事上 你是对的
In that, you were correct.
但你认为那是因为你是异类
But you presumed that that was because you're different.
这就不对了
It is not.
因为我才是异类
It is because I'm different.
也因为你是我此生难得一遇的女人
And because you are the rare woman I have come across
我觉得为了你 努力过头也值得
for whom I believe that extra effort is worthwhile.
所以无论未来如何
So whatever the future holds,
无论我们今后是否会再见
whether we see each other again or not,
我只希望你知道
I wanted you to know.
乔恩在家吗
Is Joan home?
不在
No.
我请她给我们一些私人空间
I requested she give us some privacy.
好吧 我觉得我们现在该滚床单了
Okay. I think we should have sex now.
你想现在滚床单吗
Do you want to have sex now?
我没有不想...
I-I don't not want to have...
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表