《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
Previously, on Elementary...
巴黎的谋杀案
Murder in Paris.
法国女商人
French businesswoman,
萨宾·拉乌尔在街上被枪杀了
Sabine Raoult, was gunned down in the street.
案子一直没破
The crime was never solved.
犯罪现场遗失的两枚子弹
The two bullets missing from the crime scene
在我父亲身上
ended up in my father.
国际刑♥警♥没人知道我做了什么
Nobody at Interpol knows what I've done.
这次你帮了很大的忙 穆勒探员
Truly above and beyond this time, Agent Muller.
跟你儿子的这些事
This business with your son--
你真指望我相信你是来帮他的吗
do you expect me to believe you're here to help him?
你知道你有个前任吗 卢卡斯
Did you know you had a predecessor, Lukas?
他叫加斯帕·德拉科
His name was Jasper De Clerq.
天呐 莫兰德
My God, Morland.
他的孩子们发现了他
His children found him.
我觉得萨宾是附带伤害
I think Sabine was collateral damage.
莫兰德才是目标
Morland was the target.
有人曾想杀了你父亲
Someone tried to kill your father,
他担心对方会再来一次
and he's worried they're gonna try again.
我明明已经让人把那雕像搬走了啊
I could have sworn I had that statue removed.
天啊
Oh, dear.
我又做了什么让你生气的事情
I've done something new to anger you.
是你没做的事
It's what you didn't do.
你没提过
You didn't mention you were the target
曾有人试图刺杀你
of a failed assassination attempt
导致了一个叫萨宾的女性死亡
which left a woman named Sabine dead,
并令你的身体比心理还要空洞
and you more empty on the inside than you already were.
你怎么知道的
How did you find out?
华生观察到你的饮食习惯后产生了怀疑
Watson grew suspicious after observing your eating habits.
我没提 是因为它让我感到痛苦
I don't speak of it because I find the matter painful.
萨宾和我
Sabine and I were...
非常亲密
very close.
你还没有提到
You also failed to mention
无论主谋是谁 他依然在逃
that whoever was behind the attempt is still at large,
并且还有可能再次出手
and that you believe another attempt is likely.
不然你为什么要储存自己的血
Why else would you be banking your own blood?
你进入我们的生活
By insinuating yourself into our lives
却没有提起这些事情
without disclosing any of this
也没有分享你手头的情报资源
and without sharing whatever intelligence you have
好让我们实施自己的预防措施
so that we might implement our own precautions,
你将我们置于了危险中
you've placed us in danger.
很高兴看到你如此
Well, it's nice to see that my well-being
前所未有地关心我的安康
is essential to your concerns as ever.
乔恩的推理只有一部分是对的
Joan's deductions are only partly correct.
没错 确实有人想杀我
It's true someone tried to kill me.
这一点都不意外
That should come as no surprise.
拥有一票敌人
One makes... one's share of enemies
在我这行是必然的
in my line of work.
她偏离了事实之处在于
Where she and the truth part ways
认为我现在仍处于危险中
is in the assumption that I am presently in danger.
储存我的血只是预防措施
Banking my blood is a precaution.
这种伤的并发症在很长一段时间后
Complications from this type of injury can flare up
仍有可能随时爆发
years down the road.
我随时都有可能被送进急诊室
I could be rushed back into surgery at any time.
至于你和乔恩的安全问题
As for your safety and Joan's,
那个刺杀者已经被处理了
the would-be assassin has been dealt with.
已经结束了
It's over.
你在说谎
Well, you're lying,
所以我只能自己调查了
so I'll just have to investigate the matter myself.
注意外面情况
Eyes outside.
要是他们提前回家了怎么办
What if they come home early?
他们不会提前回来的 你知道的
They ain't comin' home early, and you know they aren't.
我只知道你应该负责把风
I know that you're supposed to be the lookout,
赶快去把风
so look out!
好吧
All right.
什么情况
What was that?
你看见什么了吗
You see something?
我全都看见了
I saw everything.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第四季 第十集
两周后
你去哪了
Hey, where were you?
你没带手♥机♥
You left your cell pho...
怎么了
What happened?
想收集我父亲遇刺的相关信息
Ah, just another failed attempt to gather information
又失败了
on my father's shooting.
好吧 我来帮你
Okay, well, let me help you with this.
你不是说会问问你在苏格兰场的线人吗
What happened to asking your contacts at Scotland Yard?
苏格兰场毫不知情
Scotland Yard have been kept in the dark.
法国警♥察♥也是一样
Likewise the French police.
看来父亲的调查很低调保密
It seems Father has kept a tight lid on the investigation.
所以你就试着想要虐打某人套出信息吗
So you decided to try beating the answers out of someone?
我和一个雇佣兵团中的成员取得了联♥系♥
I touched base with a contact inside a mercenary group
父亲时不时会使用他们的服务
that Father sometimes employs.
我必须得把手♥机♥留在家里
I had to leave my phone at home,
因为她对麦克风之类的东西很敏感
because she's sensitive about the presence of microphones.
一个女人把你弄成这样的
A woman did this to you?
一个受过高度训练的女人
A highly trained woman.
看来她不是很想跟你联♥系♥啊
Well, it doesn't look like she wanted to touch base with you.
正相反
Quite the contrary.
这有些不是血
Some of this isn't blood.
是口红
It's lipstick.
而且你身上有股香水味
And you smell like perfume.
你是打架了吗 还是做♥爱♥了
Were you in a fight, or were you having sex?
这两件事并不互相抵触
The two aren't mutually exclusive.
总之 我很确信她老板也不知情
Anyway, I'm confident her employers are also in the dark.
你在对打的时候 来了个电♥话♥
Well, while you were sparring, you missed a call.
我会检查我的语♥音♥信箱
I'll check my voice mail.
不用了 是汉姆戴尔的一个顾问
No need. It was one of the counselors at Hemdale--
基恩·温尼克
Gene Winnick.
他联♥系♥不上你 于是给我打了电♥话♥
When he couldn't reach you, he called me.
我记得他
I remember him.
他人不错
He's a nice bloke.
他想让我们联♥系♥他的一个朋友
He wanted us to contact a friend of his,
一个在下东区经营中途之家的女人
a woman who runs a halfway house on the Lower East Side.
她觉得自己知道一些关于谋杀案的信息
She thinks she has information about a murder.
你这里的大部分人都是在戒毒的人吗
Are your residents mostly men in recovery?
我们也有很多刚刚释放的假释犯
We also have a lot of parolees who have been released
正在经历过渡期 还有一些无家可归的人
to transitional housing; some homeless, too.
你说你知道一些关于谋杀的事
You said you knew something about a murder.
他叫丹尼斯·希克斯
His name was Dennis Hicks.
两周前他在皇后区的公♥寓♥被枪杀了
He was shot in his apartment in Queens two weeks ago.
警♥察♥认为他是被抢劫犯杀死的
The police think he was killed by robbers.
你不这么认为吗
But you think otherwise?
去我办公室谈吧
Let's go to my office.
费尔布里奇大学 你们听说过吗
Fairbridge University-- you've heard of it?
他们的广♥告♥在城里到处可见
They have ads all over the city.
最近也经常出现在新闻里
And they've been in the news a lot lately.
政♥府♥在打击盈利性学校
Government is cracking down on for-profit colleges,
费尔布里奇大学的名字经常出现
and Fairbridge's name comes up a lot.
他们目前正在被
They're being investigated
教♥育♥部♥调查
by the Department of Education right now.
一长串罪名
Long list of accusations,
其中包括违法招生
including illegal recruiting tactics.
自从联邦贷款成为他们的主要收入后
Since federal loans make up most of their income,
如果不按他们的来 就会被关停
if it doesn't go their way, they get shut down.
丹尼斯是费尔布里奇的招生人员
Dennis was a recruiter for Fairbridge.
他本来是要检举他们的
He was about to testify as a whistle-blower.
所以他们杀了他
That's why they killed him.
也许只是你这么想
Or so you believe.
所以除了你认识丹尼斯·希克斯外
Uh, so what's your connection to all of this
你和这一切有什么关联
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表