I've seen pictures of you pitching in
努力工作的照片
at your father's butcher shop.
我觉得会用熟食切片机
I got to think knowing how to work a deli slicer
和给某人剔骨可不是一回事
and deboning a person are two very different things.
那晚在诊所
That night at therapy,
柯克冲艾比怒吼
Kirk only yelled at Abby because
是因为他以为她想骗我
he thought she was trying to scam me.
他只想让她离我远点
He just wanted her to back off.
我以前见过她这种人
I've seen her type before.
柯克的母亲90年代末期死于结肠癌
Kirk's mother died of colon cancer in the late '90s.
她遇到的每个骗子推销员都让她上了当
She got suckered by every snake oil salesman that crossed her path.
她试过光照疗法 磁疗法 特殊食疗法
She tried light therapy, magnets, special diets,
鲨鱼软骨
shark cartilage.
最后她甚至把房♥子做了二次抵押
She ended up taking out a second mortgage on her house
去花钱找那些墨西哥的花哨诊所
to pay for some fancy clinic down in Mexico.
一点用都没有
All for nothing.
我并不觉得
I didn't think there was any harm
查查艾比跟我们说的那个研究能有什么害处
in looking into the study Abby told us about,
但事实是 我并不需要那些
but, the truth is, I didn't need it.
我的化疗起作用了
My chemo's working.
坎贝尔医生说我状况很好
Dr. Campbell says I'm doing really well.
坎贝尔医生 内特·坎贝尔吗
Dr. Campbell, as in Nate Campbell?
艾比的丈夫是你的肿瘤医师
So, abby's husband is your oncologist?
所以我才会同意把血液样本给了艾比
That's why I agreed to give Abby my blood--
因为她是他妻子
because she was his wife.
我觉得她肯定知道自己在做什么
I thought she must know what she's talking about.
是我们的儿子 我能去把他抱来吗
Oh, that's our son. Can I go get him?
他真漂亮
Hi. Oh, he's beautiful.
身高和体重都很足量
A hundred percentile in height and weight.
他会长成个大个子
He's gonna be a big guy.
就像他爸爸一样
Oh, just like his daddy.
是啊 对吧
Yeah, right?
您介意我问问您得的是什么癌症吗
Do you mind me asking what kind of cancer you have?
脊椎浆细胞瘤
Spinal plasmacytoma.
我背疼 有个肿块
I had some back pain, there was a lump.
坎贝尔医生决定采用化疗
Dr. Campbell prescribed chemo.
肿块在什么位置呢
And where is the tumor located?
在第四腰椎
On my L4.
我以前是外科医生 您介意我看看吗
I used to be a surgeon. Do you mind if a take a look?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我要把你放下来一会儿 亲爱的
I'm gonna put you down for a second, sweetie.
好了
Right here.
好了
Right here.
好的 请站直好吗
Okay, if you could just stand straight for me.
好 用1-10来形容疼痛等级
Okay, so, on a scale of one to ten--
十级算最疼 这样什么感觉
ten being the worst-- um, how does this feel?
有点不舒服 可能二级吧
A little uncomfortable. Maybe a two.
你有服用任何止疼药吗
And are you taking anything for the pain?
就萘普生
Uh, just naproxen.
好
Yeah.
这种不适在夜晚会加重吗
Is the discomfort worse at night?
有一点 但药还挺有用的
A little bit, but the medicine helps.
至少我觉得坎贝尔医生是对的
Well, for what it's worth, I think Dr. Campbell's right.
你应该能痊愈
You should make a full recovery.
以防你好奇 华生
In case you were wondering, Watson,
阿布拉莫维奇在艾比·坎贝尔被害那晚
Mr. Abramovitch does not have an alibi
没有不在场证明
for the night of Abby Campbell's murder.
我不认为是他干的
I don't think he did it.
同感
Neither do I.
可我是因为他受审时我在场
But that's because I stayed for the duration of his interview,
我没看出他有说谎的迹象
and I saw no indication that he was lying.
你又为什么觉得他是无辜的呢
Why do you think he's innocent?
因为我相信我知道是谁杀了艾比
Because I'm pretty sure I know who did kill Abby.
是吗
You do?
当我意识到莎蒂·阿布拉莫维奇并没得癌症
It all made sense once I realized
一切就拨云见日了
Sadie Abramovitch doesn't have cancer.
这是化疗前的莎蒂·阿布拉莫维奇
This is Sadie Abramovitch before chemo.
你能认出她吗
Do you recognize her?
当然
Of course.
这里说你在为她治疗脊椎浆细胞瘤
It says here that you're treating her for spinal plasmacytoma.
肿瘤在她的第四腰椎处
The tumor is located on her L4 vertebra.
没错
That sounds right.
她状况很不错
She's doing quite well.
我们希望能彻底痊愈
We're hoping for a complete remission.
你该知道
You should know
我们去拜访阿布拉莫维奇太太时
that when we visited Mrs. Abramovitch,
我同事注意到一些
my colleague noted several inconsistencies
与她的诊断不一致的地方
with her diagnosis.
脊椎浆细胞瘤
Spinal plasmacytoma
会引发受感染椎骨出现裂隙
causes microfractures in the affected vertebrae.
大部分病人连路都走不了
Most patients can barely walk.
莎蒂却能行动自如 能坐能站也能走
Sadie can move around just fine, sit, stand, walk.
抱孩子都没问题
Lift her baby. No issues.
我们很早之前给莎蒂确诊的
We diagnosed Sadie very early on,
所以裂隙没来得及进一步扩大
so, the microfractures didn't have time to fully develop.
你也从没切除肿瘤
Hmm. And you never removed the tumor?
没有 那周围有太多神经了
No. Too much nerve involvement.
有道理
That makes sense.
不过 当我直接按压她的第四腰椎骨时
Except when I pressed directly on her L4,
她没感到剧烈疼痛
instead of a sharp pain,
只觉得稍有钝痛
she only felt a dull ache.
而且她的不适感在夜晚会加重
And her discomfort gets worse at night,
这是良性骨样骨瘤的典型症状
which is a classic symptom of a benign osteoid osteoma.
我坚持我的诊断
I stand by my diagnosis.
打断一下
Excuse me,
我的客户同意这次会面
but my client agreed to this interview
是为了帮你们找到杀她太太的人
in order to help you find his wife's killer.
我没看出对他病人可能出现的一次误诊
Now, I fail to see how a possible misdiagnosis
跟这事有什么关系
of one his patients has any relevance.
一次误诊可能无关
One misdiagnosis would not.
然而 要是有数十次
Several dozen, however,
可就是另一回事了
tell an entirely different story.
那天我们拿到了搜查令去查看你的档案
After we got a warrant for your files the other day,
我们让你的所有病人都接受了后续检查
we asked all your patients to get follow-up exams.
在那些同意接受检查的人中
Of those who agreed to be tested,
几乎有三分之一都没得癌症
almost a third didn't have cancer at all.
你一直在误诊病人
You've been misdiagnosing patients,
你为他们做并无必要的化疗
and you've been subjecting them to unnecessary chemotherapy,
可能已有数年之久
probably for years,
为了 我不确定 为了丰富你的履历
to... I don't know... bolster your profits,
为了提升你的治愈率吗
inflate your remission rates?
然而没人怀疑过你
And no one suspected you.
直到你自己的妻子得了癌症
Until your own wife got cancer.
我们猜测艾比在你的诊所化疗时
We figure Abby noticed something fishy
发现了一些疑点
when she was getting chemo at your clinic.
像莎蒂这样的病人
Patients like Sadie,
他们的症状与诊断并不吻合
whose symptoms didn't match their diagnoses.
可她想要证据 于是她做了检测
But she wanted proof, so she ran tests.
她的错误在于没有先去找当局
Her mistake was confronting you with the evidence
而是拿着证据去跟你当面对峙
of your misdeeds before going to the authorities.
也许她觉得你能给出合理解释
Perhaps she thought you'd be able to explain yourself.
然而 你却勒死了她
But instead, you strangled her.
需要我指出这全是推测吗
Do I need to point out, this is all supposition?
不 不仅是推测
Nah, it's more than that.
我们跟你的诊所经理谈过
We had a talk with your clinic manager.
她动摇了 证明了这些误诊
She rolled, confirmed the false diagnoses,
这些骗局 这整件事
the fraud, the whole thing.
她还推♥翻♥了你的不在场证明
She also recanted your alibi.
事实上 艾比失踪那晚
In fact, the last time she saw you
她最后一次见你时
the night that Abby disappeared,
你刚跟艾比打过一通言辞激励的电♥话♥
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表