我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
我知道你不喜欢
I know you don't like keeping secrets
对马库斯和警监保密
from Marcus and the captain.
我向你保证 我也不喜欢
I assure you, neither do I.
我还是觉得
I still haven't completely shaken the feeling
应该跟某个人说这件事
that there's someone else who I should talk to.
你父亲
Your father.
即使他杀了维克尼尔
Even if he had Vikner killed,
这真能解决所有问题吗
I mean, would that really solve everything?
这不是只会让下一个杀手出现吗
Won't it just be the next man up for this group?
我也这么想
I assume so.
很难想象下一个杀手也有如此能力
It's difficult to imagine that the next man would be as capable.
莫里亚蒂生了维克尼尔的孩子
Moriarty carried Vikner's child to term.
她把自己的基因赐予了他
She endorsed him with her very genes,
然后允许他让自己的机器继续前进
and then allowed him to keep her machinery grinding on.
你能想象她会忽略
Can you imagine a scenario in which she overlooked
一位更有能力的候选人吗
a more capable candidate?
这世界没有乔舒亚·维克尼尔
The world would definitely be a better place
肯定会更好 这毫无疑问
without Joshua Vikner in it, no question.
但我真不认为你会想成为谋杀从犯
But I really don't think you want to be an accessory to murder.
怎么了
What?
我有东西落在警局了
I forgot something at the station.
介意和我一起回去吗
Would you mind returning with me?
我们在做什么
So what are we doing?
抱歉我找了个借口
Apologies for the subterfuge.
我觉得我们可能被监视了
I thought, perhaps, we were being watched.
我没看到街上有人
I didn't see anyone on the street.
不是 对面麦克吉尼斯家的灯亮着
No, the light was on in the McGuiness's apartment across the way.
他们出城了
They're out of town.
原谅我的多疑 但鉴于最近的事件
Forgive my paranoia, but given recent events,
我觉得最好从这里上去
I thought it best to use this entrance.
所以你想做什么
So what do you want to do?
继续深挖佩尼贝克
Dig deeper into Pennebaker?
还是再查查卡斯♥诺♥夫
Take another look at Krasnov?
还是我们真的要考虑联♥系♥你父亲
Or are we seriously thinking about calling your father?
全都不是 华生
None of the above, Watson.
原来我没有多疑
Turns out, I'm not paranoid.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表