《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
你怎么听说我的 闻小姐
How did you come to hear of me, Ms. Wen?
我认识你哥哥 麦考夫
I knew your brother, Mycroft.
你不太喜欢我 对吗
You don't like me very much, do you?
我不需要喜欢你 我只需要帮助你
I don't have to like you, I just have to help you.
我继父收养我前 我叫乔恩·云
Before my stepfather adopted me, I was Joan Yun.
你还是直接承认你是我同父异母的妹妹吧
Why don't you just admit you're my half sister?
逃跑也没用
Running away won't work.
我是个侦探 我还可以再找到你
I'm a detective, I'll just find you again.
我对你无话可说
I've got nothing to say to you.
夏洛克和我刚帮你
Okay, Sherlock and I just helped you out
解决了一个大问题
with a really big problem;
你起码能告诉我 你知道我多久了
the least you could do is tell me how long you've known I exist.
两年
Two years.
但你从没给我打过电♥话♥ 也没来找我
But you never called me, you never came to see me.
因为我不想跟你闹成现在这样
Because I never wanted to have this conversation with you.
本来就可以不用这样
It wouldn't have been this conversation.
本可以是
It would have been,
乔恩 你好 我是玲 你的异母妹妹
"Hi, Joan, I'm Lin, I'm your half sister."
你想知道我的事 行
You want to know more about me? Fine.
我妈1980年来的美国
My mom came to the U.S. in 1980.
她认识了你♥爸♥ 被搞怀孕了
She met your dad, got knocked up.
有几年他还算清醒 我们是一家子
For a few years, he held it together, we were a family,
然后突然有一天 他拆了我们的电视
and then one day out of the blue, he takes apart our TV,
说电视传递的信息会伤害我们
says it's sending messages that could hurt us.
他停药了
He went off his meds.
我妈当时并不懂
Mom didn't understand.
她根本不知道什么是精神分♥裂♥症
She didn't know anything about schizophrenia.
她基本不会说英语
She hardly spoke English.
在他抛弃我们母女前两天
A few days before he abandoned us,
他跟她讲了他的第一个家庭
he told her about his first family,
你 你哥 还有你妈
you, your brother, your mom.
这事对她来说一定很难熬
That must have been hard for her.
真正难的是要独自将我抚养大
The hard part was having to raise me by herself.
他临走前说的那些话
The stuff he said before he left,
本可能带来更大的困扰
that could have been more ranting.
所以她直到几年前
That's why she didn't tell me about it
一次健康危机后 才告诉我
until she had a health scare a couple years ago.
我在网上搜了你们的名字
I searched your names on the Internet,
乔恩 奥伦 玛丽
"Joan," "Oren," "Mary,"
然后我继续往下查了下
then I dug a little deeper,
发现你跟一个叫夏洛克的人一起为警方工作
found out you worked for the police with a guy named Sherlock,
而他有一个刚刚过世的哥哥
and he had a brother who had just died.
那你为什么没直接过来找我
Why didn't you just come and see me then?
因为我发现 我已经有我想要的家了
Because I realized I already had all the family I needed.
我找你求助 只是因为我当时太绝望了
I only came to you for help because I was desperate.
但现在你已经知道了故事的全部
But, hey, now you've got the whole story.
所以 不如你就像我一直想保持的那样吧
So why don't you do what I always intended to do--
假装你不知道这事
pretend you never heard it,
忘记你那个疯子爸爸的另一个家
forget all about your crazy-ass dad's other family.
如果我不想这样呢
What if that's not what I want?
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
我想这样
It's what I want.
您的快车司机谢里夫将在2分钟内到达
你早到了两分钟
You're two minutes early.
康涅狄格州欢迎您
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第四季 第二十集
死亡时间是凌晨四点前
Time of death is a little before 4:00 A.M.
被害人叫菲比·埃利奥特
Victim is Phoebe Elliot.
她是一家市场营销公♥司♥的助理
She was an assistant at a marketing firm
该公♥司♥常与亚洲有商务往来
that does a lot of business with Asia,
所以她会工作到很晚 然后去健身
so she would work late, then hit the gym.
她用了一个类似快车的打车软件
She used rideshare apps like Zooss to get around.
3:45时 埃利奥特小姐
So Ms. Elliot summoned a Zooss car to pick her up
叫了一辆快车来接她
around 3:45.
健身房♥前门的监控拍不到整条街
Gym's door camera doesn't cover the street,
不过有拍下她离开健身房♥
but it does show her leaving the gym
她的司机谢里夫当时还差两分钟就到了
when her driver, Sharif, was about two minutes out.
他到了后 发现了她的尸体
He arrived and found her body.
她是从这个方向被击中的
She was shot from this direction.
血溅到那边
Blood splatter that way.
右边这里有块空缺
There's a void to the right.
少的这块血迹去哪儿了
Where's the missing blood?
可能在枪手车上
Probably on the shooter's car.
你是说是飞车枪击
You saying this was a drive-by?
也不能算飞车吧 更像停车枪击
Not so much a drive-by, more like a parked-by.
车从这边靠近
Car approaches from this way,
她以为是她叫的便车
she mistakes it for her rideshare,
于是走过去 却被击毙
approaches the car only to be gunned down.
而车则开走了
And the car departs with her blood
后座车门上还留着她的血
on the inside of the passenger door.
你们对她有印象吗
Does she look familiar to you guys?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我发誓我以前在哪儿见过她
I could swear I've seen her somewhere before.
大部分飞车枪击案中
Most drive-bys,
嫌疑人不会用自己的车
the perps don't use their own car,
他们用偷的车
they steal one.
所以你的意思是
What's your point?
我们今早在找被害人家属时
When we were poking around for next of kin this morning,
只找到一个哥哥 基斯
all that turned up was a brother, Keith.
刚因偷车坐完两年牢
Just did a two-year stint for grand larceny auto.
我出狱后就一直和菲比住在一起
I've been living with Phoebe since I got out.
她一直在帮我走上生活的正轨
She was helping me get my life together.
她对我而言
She means...
她曾是我的一切
She meant everything to me.
听着 两天前
Listen, two days ago,
你有位邻居发起了噪音投诉
one of your neighbors called in a noise complaint.
她不愿意透露姓名
She wouldn't give her name,
她只说听到你跟你妹妹在争吵
just said she could hear you and your sister arguing.
我不记得两天前我们吵过
I don't remember fighting two days ago.
但你们确实会吵架
But you and your sister did fight.
不
No.
好吧 算是有过
I mean, yeah.
有时候会
You know, sometimes.
这事不容易
It was rough.
搬进来和她住
Moving in with her.
她有好多家规
She... she had all these rules.
其中是否包括
Was one of them, "Don't shoot me
别假装成我搭的便车 给我一枪
whilst pretending to be my rideshare"?
她的手♥机♥不见了
Her phone is missing.
我们确定是枪杀她的人拿走了
We're pretty sure it was taken by whoever shot her.
或许你给她发了
Maybe you sent her some texts
不想让我们看到的短♥信♥
you didn't want us to see.
我愿意做任何事来证明不是我♥干♥的
I will do whatever you want to prove I didn't do this.
你们想让我去测谎吗 没问题
You want me to take a polygraph? No problem.
需要我的DNA样本吗
Want me to give you a sample of my DNA?
什么都行
I will do whatever it takes.
拜托 排除我的嫌疑
Just please rule me out
这样你们才能找到杀死菲比的真凶
so you can find the person that really killed Phoebe.
好吧 就算我们信你
All right, say we believe you.
你能想到有任何人有动机杀菲比吗
Can you think of anyone else who had reason to kill Phoebe?
也许是那个跟踪者
Maybe a stalker?
跟踪者
Stalker?
她最近受到了不少关注
She was getting a lot of attention lately.
似乎是因为她在大学时的一张自♥拍♥
Something about a selfie she took when she was in college.
我也是通过这个知道她的
That's where I knew her from.
她在《乡村快报》的文化版上
She was in the culture section of the Dispatch.
一张自♥拍♥怎么会让她变得有新闻价值了
How does a selfie make her newsworthy?
埃弗赖姆·希尔是位波特兰的挪用艺术家
Ephraim Hill is an appropriation artist from Portland.
他从社交媒体上找图片
He pulls images from social media
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表