For all we know, more attacks could be coming.
你真不想告诉我们
You really don't want to tell us
埃克伦先生跟蛇眼帮有什么联♥系♥吗
how Mr. Eklund is connected to the Snake Eye Boys?
我以前从没见过这人
Never have I seen this man before.
但这个人
But this man.
这是特里·佩雷斯
This is Terry Perez.
他是什么人
And who's that?
他在游戏厅修理机器有几年了
He fixes machines at the arcade for many years.
但上周他干了些非常不寻常的事
But last week he did something very unusual.
梅磊 我朋友
Ray Mui, my friend--
也是其中一个死者
one of the men who died.
他说特里有天晚上特别晚的时候来了
He said that Terry came over very late one night.
他样子怪怪的
He-he looked strange.
他的脸
His face.
他们以为他可能嗑药了
Uh, they thought maybe he on drugs.
他什么也没说
He said nothing.
只是挥手让他们开门
He just wave at them to open up.
但当时已经凌晨一点了
But it was 1:00 a.m. In the morning, huh?
所以我朋友说 "不 不
So my friend said, "No, no.
你明天再来"
You come back tomorrow."
于是特里就走了
So Terry leaves.
第二天他们打电♥话♥给他 他说
Next day they call him and-and he said,
"你们搞错了
"You mistaken.
我昨晚没去过"
I was not there last night."
一定是斯文
Must've been Sven.
他戴的特里的面具没起作用
When his Terry mask didn't work,
他就做了个像白的
he made one that looked like Bai.
我知道的都告诉你们了
I told you everything I know.
你们得找到这个人
Now, you find this man.
如果斯文真的用了两次才进入游戏厅
If Sven really did have to take two passes at that arcade,
我想你搭档是对的
I guess your partner is right.
没有易容大♥师♥这种事
There's no such thing as a master of disguise.
至少我们知道那两个面具是干什么用的了
At least we now know what those two masks were for.
就只剩那个孟的面具了
That just leaves us the one that looks like Meng.
怎么了
What's up?
夏洛克说
Sherlock says that
斯文去见白的时候没有戴面具
Sven did not wear a mask when he went to see Bai.
只是把他的鼻子弄大了点
Just made his nose a little bigger.
但以防斯文又耍那套"少即是多"的花招
But just in case Sven is going for the "Less is more" approach again,
夏洛克模拟了几个可替换样貌
Sherlock mocked up a few alternate looks
方便你修改通缉令
for the Finest Message you issued.
好 我会拿给我们的人处理
Okay, I'll get these out to our people.
先生 您儿子来了
Sir, your son is here.
他没有预约
He's not on the schedule.
让他进来
Send him in.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
萨宾的东西
Sabine's things.
你可以还给你挚爱的"后相好"了
You can return them to your beloved step-acquaintance
顺致我的歉意
with my apologies.
这么说 你排除了萨宾
So, you've cleared Sabine?
她的信里有足够证据表明
There's ample evidence in her letters
她对你的爱慕是真的
that her affection for you is genuine.
但无论怎样都没有什么决定性的东西
But there's nothing dispositive one way or the other.
所以只是因为你无法证明她有罪
Only because you can't prove a negative.
如果我能得到她的私人邮箱账号♥
I could come much closer if I could have access
也许会更靠近真♥相♥
to her professional e-mail accounts.
我知道她帮你打理着巴黎的办公室
I know she ran your Paris office.
查一下她的生意往来应该会有用
A review of her business correspondence should settle it.
等你结束了
And when you've finished,
回来道歉
come back and apologize.
那一定会是个冰冷的日子
That will be a cold day, indeed.
太可怕了
It's uncanny.
我看着你 就像看到了你母亲
When I look at you, I see your mother.
就像听到了她的声音
I hear her voice.
我是我母亲的儿子
I am my mother's son.
你们的相似之处远超你的想象
You have more in common than you realize.
那是什么
What's that?
昨晚我们小谈之后我翻出来的
Something I dug up last night after our little talk.
她在罗福特康戒中心的住院记录
Records of her stay at the Lawford Center.
你真以为你是家里第一个染上毒瘾的人吗
Did you really believe you're the first addict in the family?
她有问题
She had a problem.
我当初并不明白
I didn't understand it.
我只知道我爱她
I only knew that I loved her and...
所以我在婚前协议里
and so I forced her to get help
强行要求她接受帮助
as a precondition of our marriage.
确实起作用了
It worked.
我们开始了我们的家庭
We started our family.
麦考夫降生了
Mycroft came along.
然后是你
And then you.
当她终于不再清醒时
When her sobriety was finally punctured,
我把你们送去了寄宿学校
I sent the two of you away to boarding school.
我劝她回罗福特 她拒绝了
I urged her to return to Lawford, she refused.
她觉得她能靠自己好起来
She thought she could get well herself.
我跟她说那是个错误
I told her it was a mistake.
我从未因为自己的正确而如此难过
Never have I been so unhappy to be correct.
她求我别告诉你
She begged me not to tell you.
几十年了 我都遵守着诺言
And for decades, I obliged.
但今后不用了
But no longer.
真希望我能说我断了对她的经济支持
I wish I could say that I cut her off
是为了帮她 可我不能
to help her, but I can't.
执行我们的婚前协议
Enforcing our prenuptial agreement
是我这辈子做过的最可鄙的事
was the pettiest thing I've ever done in my life.
我是出于愤怒而做的决定
I made the decision out of anger.
我永远不会原谅自己
And I shall never forgive myself.
但够了就是够了
But enough is enough.
这可由不得你来决定
Well, you don't get to decide that.
我能决定 夏洛克
I do, Sherlock.
我已经决定了
I have.
你走吧
Now get out.
夏洛克 我不知道
Sherlock, I don't know
你为什么不回我的信息
why you're not returning my texts,
但斯文·埃克伦还在逍遥法外
but Sven Eklund is still out there,
我们需要你的帮助
and we could use your help.
给我回电♥话♥
So call me back.
如果是夏洛克 你可以让他歇着了
If that was Sherlock, you can tell him to relax.
我们找到斯文了
We got Sven.
运输安♥全♥局♥和港务局
TSA and Port Authority Police
在肯尼迪机场抓到他企图使用假证
popped him at JFK with a fake ID.
他戴了个大鼻子和棕色假发
He had a putty nose and a brown wig on.
酷似我们发出去的几个样貌中的一个
Dead ringer for one of the alternate looks we put up.
他们现在正把他带回来
They're bringing him in right now.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
最后一个人 他朝游戏厅后面跑去
The last one, he-he started to run to the back of the arcade,
所以我 我追了过去
so I... you know, I ran after him.
他滑到了 我朝他胸口开了枪
And he slipped and I shot him in the chest.
然后我就走了
Then I left.
好吧 咱们把剩下的事说清
All right, just so we've got the rest of it clear:
你就快到车上了
You were almost to your car
凯文·张找上了你
and then Kevin Chang, he came up to you
找你要钱包
and demanded your wallet?
不 其实是我的手提袋
Well, no, my purse, actually,
因为 你知道 我当时是个老女人
because, you know, I was an old woman.
我确实有点内疚把他打得那么狠
I-I did feel a little bad about how much I hit that guy,
但当时肾上腺素太多了
but there was so much adrenaline.
你似乎对自己很满意
You seem awfully pleased with yourself.
我想知道为什么
I'd like to know why.
这都是为了什么
What was all this about?
什...
Wh...
这世上少了三个坏人
There's three fewer bad guys in the world.
你们应该很感激吧
I'm sure you appreciate that.
你打算用那个
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表