What was he doing here, alone in the middle of the night
在这里干什么
in the dead of winter?
他在喝酒
He was drinking.
最便宜的那种烈酒
Fortified wine of the cheapest variety.
是从南边八百米处的那家小酒馆买♥♥的
It's from a liquor store just half a mile south of here.
时间是在查尔斯死前一个小时
Time-stamped an hour before Charles's death.
应该足够你去追查我们的目击者了
Should be more than enough for you to track down our witness.
我
Me?
你要去哪
Where you going?
今天是这个月第一个周四
It's the first Thursday of the month.
等等 你是要去下象棋吗
Wait, you're leaving to go play chess?
能给点零钱吗
Hey, spare a little change?
能给伊♥拉♥克♥老兵一点零钱吗
Hey, s-spare some change for an Iraq vet?
给你
Here you go.
我想问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
漂亮姑娘给我二十块 想要什么都行
Pretty lady gives me a 20, she can do whatever she wants.
你几天前晚上
You bought a bottle of fortified wine
在BRN酒馆买♥♥了一瓶烈酒
from BRN Liquor a few nights ago.
他们给了我你的名字 说你是常客
They gave me your name, said you were a regular,
告诉我你在这片工作
told me that you work this area.
他们对我还不错
They treat me okay.
没把我当成麻烦之类的
They don't act like I got the plague or nothing.
你把那瓶酒带到公园去了
You brought the bottle to the park,
然后你看到一些很恐怖的东西 你就跑了
and then you saw something that scared you, and you ran away.
我不想再跟你谈了
I don't want to talk to you anymore.
我只是想知道你看到了什么
Hey, I just want to know what you saw.
不 你是从医院来的
No, y-you're from the hospital.
你只想让我说一些疯话
Y-You just want me to say something crazy
这样你就可以把我带走了
so you can take me away.
你想让我吃药
Y-You want me to take my meds.
不 我只想知道你看到了什么
No, I just want to know what you saw.
而且我想帮你找个今晚住的地方
And I want to help you find a place to stay tonight.
给 不管怎样你都可以拿着这钱
Here, you can take the money either way.
当时有个人
There was this guy.
他在跑 他很害怕
H-He was running, he was afraid.
你看到是谁在追他了吗
Did you see who was chasing him?
不是谁 是什么
It wasn't a who, it was a what.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那是个动物
It was an animal.
很大 像熊或者巨狼一样
Big like a... like a bear or like a giant wolf.
它在疯狂地嚎叫...
It had this-this crazy growl like...
而且它在发光
And it was glowing.
像灯笼一样
Like a lantern.
它在发光
It was glowing?
将军
Checkmate.
一如既往
The usual.
尤金 你今天明显发挥失常
Actually, Eugene, your play has been distinctly subpar today.
你知道我们的棋局
Are you aware that our average game
平均要下46步吗
lasts approximately 46 moves?
我可没数过
I don't really keep track.
这说明了你的水平
It speaks to your skill.
但今天我们下的四局棋
And yet, today we've played four games of
分别是21 33 28和19步
21, 33, 28 and 19 moves.
再加上你昏昏欲睡的状态
Add that to your rather sleepy disposition,
你在盖普达案子上的事 还有...
your work on the Gupta case, and, uh...
我必须得说 我很担心
I must say, I'm concerned.
我没事
I'm fine.
两个月前 一颗炸♥弹♥在这栋楼里爆♥炸♥
Two months ago, a bomb went off in this facility
而你的一位好友在爆♥炸♥中丧生
and a close friend of yours was killed in the blast.
你自己也差点没命
You yourself were nearly killed.
我只能想象你来这里工作
I can only imagine the trepidation you must feel
一定觉得很恐慌
coming to work here.
你在工作时
It's a small wonder you've started
服用抗焦虑药物也就不足为奇了
taking anti-anxiety medication while at work.
很多人都吃抗焦虑药
Lot of people take anti-anxiety meds.
也许是 但根据我的观察
That may be, but based on my observations,
你服用了很大的剂量
you're taking an unusually large dose,
足够产生轻微的认知力损伤
enough to produce mild cognitive impairment.
19步 尤金
19 moves, Eugene.
而且你错过了一条明显的出路
And you missed an obvious avenue of escape.
很抱歉我棋艺不精
I'm sorry I'm not giving good chess.
如你所说 我脑子里有很多事
Like you said, I have a lot on my mind.
对 但你没有参加心理治疗
Yeah, and yet you're not in therapy.
你只是自己吃药
You're just self-medicating.
我没事
I'm fine.
午休结束了 我该回去了
Lunch break's over. I should get back to it.
你还有13分钟
You've got another 13 minutes.
没错 也许我今天已经输够了
Yeah, well, maybe I've taken enough beatings for one day.
多谢你跟我下棋
Thanks for the games.
那都是什么
What's all that?
案件材料
Case materials.
都是陈年旧案 你弄过来干什么
Those are old cases. What are they doing back up here?
我都等你一个多小时了
I expected you home hours ago.
你没能找到那个目睹了
Were you not able to find the man who witnessed
查尔斯·巴斯克维尔在树林里奔跑的人吗
Charles Baskerville's run through the woods?
我找到他了
I found him.
给他找了个收♥容♥所♥
Helped him find a shelter.
他是个流浪汉
He was homeless.
他看到是谁在追查尔斯了吗
Did he see who was chasing Charles?
算是吧
Sort of.
发光的巨狼
Giant, glowing wolf.
或者是个小熊
Or a very small bear.
我说过了 那家伙停了药
Like I said, the guy was off his meds,
当时还喝醉了
he was drunk. I mean...
你为什么一副把这事当真了的表情
Why do you look like you're taking this seriously?
因为这就是真的
Because it is, in its way,
这样就能确定查尔斯是被追赶致死的
a confirmation that Charles was chased to his death.
被一头巨大的四脚动物追
By a giant four-legged animal
身体还像灯笼一样发着光
that was lit up like a lantern.
如你所说
As you said,
你找到的那个人当时处于迷离状态
the man you spoke with was in an altered state--
没吃药还醉酒
maybe two--
但他当时在场也的确目睹了经过
but he was there and he did see something.
有没有可能追查尔斯的是个身材高大
What if Charles's pursuer was just a large man
穿着笨重 反光冬装的人
in bulky, light-reflecting winter gear?
你想到哪个高个子了吗
Oh, you have a very large man in mind?
你不在家的时候
While you were out,
亨利·巴斯克维尔把他哥哥的
Henry Baskerville gave me access
社交网络账号♥给我了
to his brother's social media account.
你也知道 通常情况下如果用户死亡
As you know, it's common for such accounts to become memorials
这些账号♥就会成为纪念主页
in the event of their user's death.
我想看看哪些人访问过查尔斯的页面
I wanted to see who had visited Charles's page
哪些人留下了吊唁 然后我发现了这个
and who'd left their condolences, and I discovered this.
这是消息应用
It's a messaging app.
有两个不同的收件箱
There are two distinct inboxes--
一个是好友的留言 另一个是陌生人的消息
one for friends and one for messages from strangers.
没有证据表明查尔斯查看过它们
There's no evidence that Charles ever accessed either of them.
但这第二个收件箱引起了我的注意
But the second inbox drew my attention.
"你的罪行违反了自然规律
"You're committing crimes against nature.
总有一天你会自食其果"
You will reap the whirlwind."
这些都是死亡威胁
These are death threats.
都是同一个匿名用户的留言
All left by the same anonymous user.
他明显不同意查尔斯对其公♥司♥下设机构
He apparently took issue with Charles's biotech ventures
巴斯克维尔基因公♥司♥进行生物技术投资
under the aegis of one of his companies, baskerville Genetics.
这种恐怖的机构会研制出抗旱的大米
Producers of such horrors as drought-resistant rice
高品质的棉花
and improved-yield cotton.
但你查不出这人的身份
And you couldn't find him.
他很擅长隐藏身份
He's proven quite adept at concealing his identity.
但他却露出了能暴露个人信息的破绽
But he did let slip one telling personal detail.
"祈祷咱们不会在现实中碰面吧
"Pray we never meet in person.
我身材可比你大两倍"
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表