We had a deal.
我错过什么了吗 你又结了一个案子了
I miss something? You already close another case?
事实上 警探 是你结的
As a matter of fact, Detective, you did.
这是我们布置给你的个案研究里的
That's Rollo Bastain from the case study
罗洛·巴斯坦
that we assigned you.
他就在你指出的地方
He was exactly where you said he would be.
东安山的银铃保龄球馆
Silver Bells Bowling in Dongan Hills.
我的报告是关于一个叫麦克达兹的失踪证人的
My report was about a missing witness named Didier McDiaz.
他是虚构的
He was fictional.
我和华生瞒了你
You were misled by Watson and myself.
麦克达兹就是罗洛·巴斯坦
McDiaz is Rollo Bastain.
不是不肯合作的证人
Not a recalcitrant witness,
而是个保释逃匿的通缉犯
but a wanted fugitive bail jumper.
乔恩给我的资料里的那些信息呢
All that information in the file Joan gave me?
名字被改了 以防出岔子
Names were changed to protect the guilty.
其他都准确无误
The rest was accurate.
你该知道我们非常信任你的技能
You should know that we so trust your skill,
甚至没有过问你的进展
we didn't even check your work.
这是给你的
It's for you.
三万六的支票
Check for 36 grand?
巴斯坦先生的悬赏金是四万
Mr. Bastain has a $40,000 bounty on his head.
福尔摩斯
Holmes...
我知道你不能接受
I know that you're forbidden from accepting money
将逃犯缉拿归案的赏金
from bringing a fugitive to justice.
但你母亲可以
Your mother, however, is not.
支票是写给她的
Check's made out to her.
你说赏金是四万
So, you said the bounty is for 40.
那我妈怎么只得了三万六
Why is Mom only getting 36?
出于尊重你对施舍的强烈抵触
Out of respect for your strong feelings towards charity,
我收了10%的小费
I'm taking a ten percent finder's fee.
好吧 我得走了
All right, I got to go.
得找个好用的漂白剂把我宇航服上的血迹洗掉
Gotta find the right bleach to get some blood out of my space suit.
有什么推荐吗
Any ideas?
祝你好运
Good luck.
好吧 你也好运
Yeah, good luck to you, too.
如果你还想成为警佐的话
If you still want to be a sergeant.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表