我是非♥典♥型的 简称NA
I'm atypical-- NA.
菲尔是NT 正常人
Phil is NT-- neurotypical.
她也是NT
She's NT, too.
我不确定你属于哪种
I'm not sure what you are.
社交活动对你来说...十分困难 是吧
Social interactions are, uh... difficult for you, are they?
我把东西写下来能感觉好些
I'm better when I write things down,
因为写下来的东西回头可以改
'cause I can just fix them later.
我可以让代码生效
I can make the code work.
我很喜欢代码生效的感觉
I like it when the code works.
帮我个忙 告诉我天是绿的
Do me a favor-- tell me the sky is green.
但它并不是 天是蓝色的
But it's not. It's blue.
更准确地说 由于有天空辐射
To be more accurate, it appears blue
它看上去是蓝色的
because of diffused sky radiation.
没错 但我想让你告诉我它是绿的
Yeah. But I'd like you to tell me it's green,
通过实验发现的
by way of experiment.
不 我不想说
No. I don't want to.
菲欧娜...
Fiona...
你参与了...
were you involved...
制♥造♥这起车祸吗
in making this car crash?
车里面的人
The people inside
犯了谋杀罪
had just committed a murder.
你为盘特林无人驾驶汽车编写的程序
The software you wrote for Pentillion's driverless car
在这台车的电脑里被发现了
was found on this car's computer.
不 没有
No. No.
我写的代码是为了挽救生命
My code is supposed to save lives.
无人驾驶的车要比普通车安全
Self-driving cars are safer than normal cars,
而且我不会做这样的事 永远不会
and I wouldn't do this, not ever.
谢谢你 菲欧娜
Thank you, Fiona.
你可以回去工作了
You can go back to work now.
她是我们这最好的代码员
She's the best coder we have.
谁来都不换
I wouldn't trade her for anyone.
正如我说的 她...她不是凶手
And, like I said, she's... she's not a killer.
她这种情况根本不可能说谎
Her condition makes it virtually impossible for her to lie,
甚至连天空颜色
even about something
这种简单的谎都不会说
as simple as the color of the sky.
还有别人可以接触到她的软件吗
Did anyone else have access to her software?
很遗憾 很多人都可以
A lot of people, unfortunately.
办公室里的所有人 工程师
Um, everyone in this office, our engineers,
建造部门
fabrication unit.
更别说...
And not to mention, um...
我们曾被攻击过
there was a breach.
几周前我们被黑了
We got hacked a few weeks ago.
他们访问了我们的专用软件
They accessed our proprietary software,
包括菲欧娜的代码
including Fiona's code.
这事儿我没想太多 因为...
And I didn't think much about it because...
说实话
to tell the truth,
这种情况对于科技公♥司♥来说已经司空见惯了
it happens to tech companies more often than we like to admit,
通常 黑我们的人都是其他科技公♥司♥的
and usually, the people doing it are other tech companies.
你们互相偷
You steal from each other.
这种事儿从史蒂文·乔布斯
Well, it's been going on since Steve Jobs
为苹果电脑的界面和鼠标
"borrowed" the idea for the Mac interface
从施乐公♥司♥"借"走点子后就没停过
and mouse from Xerox.
这一次
This time around,
我很确定袭击我们的是特拉比特公♥司♥
I'm pretty sure we were hit by Tetra-Bit.
他们生产计算机硬件
They make computer hardware.
这次被黑你报♥警♥了吗
Did you report the breach?
没有
No. No.
这些都是公开的秘密
Glass houses.
老实说 这很可能是个报复行动
To be honest, it was probably a reprisal.
两个月前 我们的人
About two months ago, some of our people
用蠕虫病毒入侵了特拉比特公♥司♥的系统
wormed their way into Tetra-Bit's system.
他们已经开始进军机器人技术与自动化领域
They've started getting into robotics and automation,
我们的人就很...
and our guys were...
好奇他们是怎么做到的
curious how they were doing.
也就是说你们互相黑
So you hack them, they hack you.
我知道这挺幼稚的
It's juvenile, I know,
但这是行业文化的一部分
but it's part of the culture.
盘特林跟马克西姆·佐罗托夫有合作关系吗
Has Pentillion done business with Maxim Zolotov?
没有
No.
没准他是你们投资人之一
Perhaps he was one of your investors.
盘特林是由很多
Well, Pentillion was founded
网络公♥司♥大亨创办的
by a group of dot-com billionaires.
他们不需要外来的投资人
They don't need outside investors.
股票都在创始人和员工手里
All the stock is held by them and our employees.
如果这有助于保护公♥司♥名誉
If it will help protect the company's reputation,
我相信他们会
I'm sure they'd be happy
让你们查看合作记录
to give you access to our corporate records,
邮件 以及工作情况
E-mail, the works.
谢谢
Thanks. We appreciate that.
还有件事
Oh, and one more thing.
你们也许该和卡罗尔·菲内利谈谈
You might want to talk to Carol Finelli.
她是特拉比特的首席执行官
She's the CEO of Tetra-Bit.
我们的人黑进他们系统时
When my guys got into their system,
他们截取了她的邮件
they grabbed her e-mails,
我记得他们说过不少邮件是从俄♥罗♥斯♥发来的
and I remember them saying that a bunch of them were in Russian.
基于律师给我的建议
On the advice of my lawyers,
我不能说本公♥司♥是否有人黑入了盘特林
I can't comment on whether anybody from my company hacked Pentillion.
菲内利女士 如果你不想见到搜查令的话
If you want to avoid a warrant, Ms. Finelli,
光说这些是远远不够的
we're gonna need more than that.
我说了我们会配合的
I said we'd cooperate, and we will.
在另一件事上...
On the other matter...
我可以直说
I am at liberty to say
我的确在跟马克西姆·佐罗托夫谈判
I was negotiating a deal with Maxim Zolotov.
他之前打算买♥♥下并翻新
He was preparing an offer to buy
康涅狄格州的纽黑文港
and renovate the Port of New Haven in Connecticut.
他想让我们公♥司♥提供
He approached Tetra-Bit to provide
自动化和计算机化技术
the automation and the computerization.
过去的几个月 我们一直在探讨细节
The past few months, we were hammering out the details.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you met with him?
从没见过
Never.
我们都是通过电子邮件和手♥机♥做生意的
We did all of our business by e-mail and phone.
我甚至都不知道他在纽约
I didn't even know he was in New York.
这笔交易在未来十年的毛利
This deal would have been worth
将会是几十亿
billions in gross profits over the next ten years.
足以让我们的机器人部门盈利了
Enough to bring our entire robotics division into profit.
可现在他死了
And now that he's dead?
港口的生意也黄了
The port deal is dead, too.
相信我的话 我是最不想
Take my word-- I am the last person
杀死他的人了
who would have arranged his murder.
就算我们相信你
Let's say we believe you.
谁会从特拉比特的损失中获益呢
Who stood to profit from Tetra-Bit's loss?
我真的想不出任何人
I honestly can't think of anyone.
根本没有竞争者
There were no competing offers.
佐罗托夫死后 纽黑文港
Without Zolotov, the Port of New Haven just...
还是那个样子 小角色
stays the way it is, a minor player.
我来换一种说法
Let me rephrase that.
如果佐罗托夫是在经济方面
What if Zolotov was killed in self-defense
"自卫"而死呢
from a financial point of view?
如果他的生意做成了 谁损失最大
If his deal had gone through... who had the most to lose?
如果你是想问谁会被康涅狄格州
If you're asking who would have been hurt
一个新的大港口所伤害
by a massive new port in Connecticut...
我想应该是政♥府♥
call the governor.
因为损失最大的实体
Because the entity with the most to lose
就是纽约州政♥府♥
would have been the State of New York.
菲内利女士的说法也不无道理
Miss Finelli's suggestion isn't as ridiculous as it sounds.
你认为是纽约州政♥府♥雇凶
You think the State of New York took out a hit
杀了一个俄♥国♥寡头政♥治♥者吗
on a Russian oligarch?
不是政♥府♥本身 而是许许多多依靠
Not the State as such, but a great many people rely on income
纽约和新泽西港口维持生计的人
from the Ports of New York and New Jersey.
许多实体都会因为佐罗托夫
Any number of entities would have been hurt
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表