你果然没让我失望
and I'm not disappointed.
你是谁
Who are you?
我没打算对你造成身体伤害
Uh, I-I mean you no physical harm.
我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
My name is Sherlock Holmes.
我是个顾问侦探
I'm a consulting detective.
你昨天应该在大厅
I believe you brushed off my partner and her colleague
躲过了我的搭档和同事
in the lobby yesterday.
他们觉得伤自尊了 所以派了你来吗
Did their feelings get hurt, so they sent you?
没人派我来
No one sent me.
我之前错过了亲眼看看你的机会
I've missed the opportunity to look you in the eye myself,
觉着是时候弥补一下了
and I thought it was time to rectify that.
明白
Got it.
喝点吗
Drink?
好了
So...
尽管说吧
lay it on me.
来吧 我看到你的第一眼
Come on, I could've yelled for security
就可以叫保安来 可我没有
the moment I saw you, but I didn't.
让我听听
Humor me.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我想看到的都看到了
I see very much what I expected to see.
一个没有真实人际关系的神经病
A psychopath with no real human connections,
却维持着外表假象以图方便
except for the fa??ades he maintains for convenience.
类似于吸血鬼
A vampire of sorts,
但你吸的不是血 而是希望和梦想
but instead of blood, you feed on hopes and dreams.
说个别人没叫过的名字
Do one I haven't been called.
好吧
Very well.
你是个生命的双重破坏者
You're a double destroyer of lives.
你先让人写下欠条
Once when you wrote people into debt,
然后又用欠条
and then again when you used that debt
来利用人们为你效命
to leverage them into doing your bidding.
这我还真没听过
Well, I haven't heard that one.
听着 我做的
Look, I'm doing
是像我这样的人
what guys like me have been doing
从一开始就在做的事
since the beginning of time.
向墙那边的人承诺
Promising people on that side of the wall
我卖♥♥的东西能帮他们
that what I'm selling will help them get
到墙的这一边来
to this side of the wall.
你为什么这么在意
Why do you care so much?
跟你有什么关系
Wha-wha-what's it to you?
有两个人死了
Oh, two people are dead.
这就是跟我的关系
That's what it is to me.
我听说已经有人承认了那些杀人罪
I heard somebody confessed to those killings.
他叫维克多·尼耶维斯
His name is Victor Nieves.
你在庭审时也会听到他的名字
And you'll be hearing his name at your trial,
因为你雇他犯下了一桩杀人罪
because you hired him to commit one murder
然后又顶下了另一桩罪
and then take the blame for another.
等等 所以你
Oh, wait, so you,
你觉得丹尼斯·希克斯泄了密
you think that I wanted Dennis Hicks murdered
所以我想让他死
because he was a whistleblower.
好吧 那莉莉·库珀呢
Okay, but Lily Cooper?
我有什么理由要伤害她
Why on earth would I want to hurt her?
她在收集证据
She was gathering evidence
要提交给教♥育♥部♥
to present to the Department of Education,
是一份包含了
a file with a list of individuals
费尔布里奇大学被骗学生名单的文件
that Fairbridge University had deceived.
好吧 你看到我刚送走的那些人了吧
Okay, those guys you just saw me say goodbye to?
他们是教♥育♥部♥的首席律师
Lead counsel for the D.O.E.
我们刚为一项
We just shook hands
进行了一周的交易握了手
on a deal that's been in the works for a week.
交点罚款 支持些他们想贯彻的指导方针
Pay a fine, support some guidelines they want to enforce,
就搞定了
and that'll be that.
没有任何意义
It amounts to nothing.
所以不管那女人
So whatever sob story
会说出多么悲伤的故事 我不在乎
that woman would present, I, I didn't care.
据我所知调查几天前就停止了
I've known this investigation's going away for days.
相信你能确认
I'm sure you'll be able to confirm that.
显然 你...
Obviously, you, uh,
你知道怎么出去吧
you know the way out.
你回来了
Oh, you're back.
费尔布里奇大学不肯合作了
Fairbridge University decided to stop cooperating.
所以我和马库斯向教♥育♥部♥求助了
So Marcus and I have been getting help from the D.O.E.
我们在用登记信息
We've been comparing registration
和学生贷款记录
and student loan records
跟他们在教♥育♥部♥的数据库作对比
against their department's databases.
得花点时间
It's gonna take some time.
你的针捞出来了吗
Oh, how'd it go with the haystack?
崔格让我对他杀害莉莉·库珀的动机
Trager left me questioning his motive
有了疑问
for having Lily Cooper killed,
但我无比确信他的确杀了她
but I'm as convinced as ever that he did have her killed.
除此之外 他有个学历是伪造的
Other than that, one of his diplomas is fake,
他是个猎人
and he's a hunter,
所以他对两足动物以外的事物没有同情心
so his lack of empathy extends beyond bipeds.
在等人吗
Expecting someone?
没有
No.
也许我刺♥激♥崔格又派出了一个杀手
Perhaps I goaded Trager into sending another assassin.
真的假的
Seriously?
想想好的一面 要是我们有人能活下来
Look on the bright side-- if one of us survives,
我们就能找到另一根针了
we'll have identified another needle.
是真的
It was true.
你之前说的那些
What you said before.
我不该怀疑自己的儿子
I should never have suspected my own son.
我的确了解你
I do know you.
但我要辩解 实在是事出有因
But in my defense, it was not without reason.
我希望认为过去这几个月
I-I'd like to think that we had grown
我们的关系变得亲近些了
a little closer these last months to,
能互相理解得更多一些了
to understanding one another a little better.
你还记得两年前我们的关系如何
Well... you remember where we were two years ago.
更不用说几十年前了
Not to mention the decades before.
我的调查员锁定了一个巴黎的出租司机
My investigators located a Paris cabbie,
指认出了你
who identified you to a tee.
他说他确定
He said he had you as a fare
袭击那晚你就在附近
in the vicinity on the night of the attack.
当时你住在伦敦
You were living in London at the time,
所以看起来似乎可信
so it seemed plausible.
对
Yeah.
你觉得我会不小心到
Uh, do you think I would've been as careless
留下个目击证人来指证我吗
as to allow a witness to identify me?
最终 我也问了自己同样的问题
Eventually I asked myself that very question,
我觉得更有可能
and I concluded that it was more likely
他是被收买♥♥来离间我们的
that he'd been bribed to throw us off.
因为他收回了自己的故事 对吧
Since recanted his tale, has he?
他已经被证明不会再出现了
He's proved impossible to find again.
这到底意味着他已经死了
Now whether this means that he is dead
还是仅仅消失了 我说不好
or simply vanished, I, I can't say.
但不管怎样 我跟我的人进行了争论
But I urged my people to move off you
让他们把你移出了嫌疑人名单
as a suspect, nonetheless.
只是忘了通知卢卡斯·穆勒 是吧
Lukas Muller just failed to get that memo, did he?
卢卡斯一直不信我会停止怀疑你
Lukas never believed that I'd stopped suspecting you.
他确信我只是
He was convinced it was just my way of,
只是想办法把警方引去别处
of sending the eyes of the law elsewhere,
而我要亲自对付你
while I dealt with you myself.
最近他威胁过要告诉你
And recently he threatened to tell you as much.
好吧 于是你也威胁了他
Right, so then you threatened him back.
所以他才那么怕我吗
That's why he was so afraid of me?
一个叫加斯帕·德拉科的探员
An agent called Jasper De Clerq.
我告诉卢卡斯我是幕后主使
I told Lukas I was behind it.
但你并不是
But you weren't.
对
No.
要是我觉得你不太可信
Uh, you'll understand if I find your word on the matter
你能理解吗
less than reliable?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表