I know. I used to read the Midnight Ranger when I was a kid.
你真觉得这个人
Do you seriously think this guy got gunned down
是被一家愤怒的动漫公♥司♥给杀的
by an angry comic book company?
不 但无极也不会很高兴
No, but Superlative were none too happy
被人侵权
about the infringement,
他们也在查午夜游侠的身份
and they've been trying to find out the Midnight Ranger's identity
查了一年多了
for well over a year.
所以他们应该知道的比我们多
So they might know more about him than we do.
我们的无名氏模仿的是午夜游侠
Well, it makes a certain amount of sense
而不是无极系列的其他英雄
that our John Doe would emulate the Midnight Ranger,
还是很有道理的
as opposed to other heroes in the Superlative library.
游侠没有真正的超能力
The Ranger has no real superpowers.
他只是个奥林匹克级别的运动员
He is simply an Olympic-level athlete
外加拥有超高智商
with an obscenely high IQ
这个人 不知为何 一直无视着
who, for some reason, remains oblivious
奥林匹克竞赛和诺贝尔奖的诱惑
to the lure of the Olympic games and the Nobel Prize.
但他起初并没献身于抓捕罪犯
He didn't dedicate himself to crime-fighting, however,
直到她的未婚妻 瑞贝卡·罗杰斯被杀
until his fiancée, Rebecca Rogers, was murdered by...
你真觉得我不知道
You really think I don't know the origin
午夜游侠的起源吗
of the Midnight Ranger?
我哥是个宅男 记得吗
My brother was a geek, remember?
我知道所有无极英雄的故事起源
I know the origins of all of the Superlative heroes.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
被科学家父母的Θ射线辐射了
Exposed to theta radiation by his scientist parents.
被一只放射性毒蝎蛰了
Stung by a radioactive scorpion.
受了核电站爆♥炸♥的影响
Uh, nuclear power plant explosion.
这些人怎么会没死于癌症
In what universe are these people not all dead from cancer?
你最近一次和你父亲联♥系♥是什么时候
When's the last time you heard from your father?
几个月前 怎么了
It's been a few months. Why?
华生小姐
Miss Watson.
福尔摩斯先生
Uh, Mr. Holmes.
我是阿尔·巴克斯特 《午夜游侠》的编辑
Al Baxter. I edit the Midnight Ranger book.
我听说你们想咨♥询♥一下他的事
I was told you have questions about him.
我们确实有事咨♥询♥ 不过不是你的游侠
We do have questions, just not about your Ranger.
有个真人版午夜游侠昨晚被枪杀了
The flesh and blood Midnight Ranger was shot dead last night.
不幸的是 子弹不是放射性的
Unfortunately, the bullets used were not radioactive,
所以他变不了身 死透了
so he'll be remaining quite dead.
我不认识这个人
I got no idea who this guy is.
你知道他是谁吗
You got any idea who this guy is?
我就知道会有这种事发生
I knew something like this would happen.
这个蠢货几年前刚开始行动时
As soon as this idiot started operating a couple years back,
我就跟我手下人说
I said to my guys,
只有两种可能:
we got two possible outcomes:
要么他伤害别人
he hurts someone
要么他被人伤害
or someone hurts him.
不管哪种情况 报道都对我们不利
Either way, it gets us all the wrong headlines.
何况现在是非常时期
At the worst possible time.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们在真人版游侠出现后请了律师
We sent our lawyers after the real Ranger
因为我们必须要保护我们的授权协议
because we had to protect our licensing deals.
可现在我们在和一个工作室商量
But now we're in talks with a studio
合作一部电影
about a major motion picture.
所以我们终于分到了超级英雄电影的一杯羹
So we finally get our slice of that superhero movie cake,
白花花的银子来了
made from layers of money.
凭一个不怎么卖♥♥得动的动漫人物吗
For a character whose book is hardly selling?
我们有再创造
This is a reimagining.
一个全新的午夜游侠 和今日社会息息相关
A new Midnight Ranger, relevant to today's society.
桑迪的意思是更黑暗 更暴♥力♥
Sandy means darker, more violent.
真人版游侠死了会影响协议吗
Could the death of the real Ranger affect the deal?
肯定没有促进作用
It can't help.
但从好的方面想
But on the plus side,
电影几年后才会上映
the picture wouldn't be in theaters for at least a couple more years.
走运的话
Any luck,
这个真人游侠烂摊子不会影响我们
this real Ranger mishegas will be squarely in our rearview mirror.
你说你要我们的调查员发现的全部信息
You said you wanted everything our investigators turned up.
没问题
You got it.
可我要告诉你 没什么用
But I'll tell you right now, it isn't much.
死者真正的超能力其实是
Your dead guy's real superpower, turns out,
能跑得比给他送法律文书的人快
was being able to run faster than people trying to serve him papers.
我们拿到了几张模糊图像
We got some blurry pictures,
大致能知道他的常规巡逻路线 仅此而已
an idea of where his regular patrol was, that's it.
你们有什么我们都要
We'll take whatever you've got.
没错 那是我的针脚
Yeah, that's my stitching.
我要给你看张被害者的照片
I'd like to show you a picture of the man who got killed.
你不会看到血淋淋的场景 只有他的脸
You won't see anything graphic, just the face.
可以吗
That be okay?
好吧 可以
All right. Yeah.
就是他
That's him.
绝对是他
That's definitely him.
你知道他叫什么吗
Do you know his name?
这个小区之前发生了很多案子
You know, there used to be a lot of crime in this neighborhood.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
2010年 我们一个月就被抢了两次
Back in 2010, we were held up twice in the same month.
两次 都是同一个人
Twice. By the same guy.
警♥察♥一直没抓住他
Cops never caught him.
我从没看见过游侠行动
I never saw the Ranger in action.
他又不会骑个午夜摩托到处巡逻
I mean, it's not like he drove around is a Midnight Mobile.
但我跟你说
But I'm telling you,
最近几年 情况好多了
last couple of years, things got better.
人们更有安全感了
People felt safer.
他不想让任何人知道他的真实姓名t
He didn't want anybody to know his real name,
所以 我为什么要告诉你呢
so, uh, why should I tell you?
因为你不想让做出这种事的凶手
Because you don't want the person who did this
逍遥法外
to get away with murder.
他的名字是丹尼 丹尼·道尔顿
His name was Danny. Danny Dalton.
那是真正的午夜游侠的名字
That's the real Midnight Ranger's name.
我说的是真的那个 原版的
I mean, the real real one, the original,
漫画里的那个
the one from the comics.
他还不如跟你说他叫布鲁斯·韦恩呢
He might as well have told you his name was Bruce Wayne.
抱歉 但...
Well, I'm sorry, but that's...
那是他唯一告诉过我的名字
that's the only name he ever gave me.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
乔恩
Joan.
你怎么大驾光临了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我来谢谢你
I came to say thank you.
除非还有另一个莫兰德·福尔摩斯
Unless there's another Morland Holmes
昨天向流浪者之家捐了25万美金
who donated $250,000 to Haven for the Homeless yesterday.
[法语]
[法语]
我必须承认 有一部分原因是
I must confess, I was motivated in part
我想利用捐赠来避免纳税
by the American tax system.
今年赚得不少
It was a good year.
钱总要给出去
The money had to go somewhere,
感觉把钱给你的慈善机构
and your charity seemed a better final destination
比给政♥府♥好
than the government.
你想要什么
You want something.
我本想等捐赠的事过去了
I was going to wait a decent interval between the donation
再找你帮忙的
and asking for your help,
但 事实上 我需要一个调查员
but, in fact, I'm in need of an investigator.
你的公♥司♥有自己的调查员
You have in-house investigators.
是
I do.
但我担心的正是我公♥司♥员工的忠诚
But it's the sanctity of my house that I'm worried about.
出了什么问题
What's the problem?
请坐
Please.
或许你已经听说了
As you may or may not know,
哥伦比亚丛林中发现了石油
oil has been discovered in the Colombian jungle.
一群中国投资者
A group of Chinese investors
雇我去和哥伦比亚政♥府♥谈协议
hired me to broker a deal with the Colombian government
允许他们建立一些炼油厂
to allow for the construction of several refineries.
我一年里费尽心思谈成此事
After a year of painstaking work,
但我的一个竞争对手却突然趁虚而入
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表