剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah. Uh...
对了
Uh, it's in my car.
在车里呢
My car is out the front.
我的车停在大门口了
It's a federal vehicle out the front.
是局里的车 就在正门口
Next.
下一位
Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
Hang on!
等一下
Wait!
等等
Hang on a second!
等一会儿
Hello! Hello! Let me in?
喂 喂 让我进去吧
Let me in, please.
请让我进去
Yes? Thank you.
什么事 谢谢
FBI. Won't be a moment.
联调局的 一会儿就好
FBI? What's wrong?
联调局 什么事
Uh, yeah, nothing. Nothing to worry about.
那个 没什么事 别紧张
Just a routine check.
例行检查而已
There you are.
你在这儿呢
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
There's something I need to say.
我有话跟你说
I don't want to see you. Go away.
我不想见到你 快走
You're right. You're right.
对 对
I-I have forgotten how to act like a normal human being.
我已经忘了如何像个正常人一样行事了
And I play games and I lie and I --
我耍心机 撒谎 我
and I trick people to avoid the truth of how I feel.
我欺骗别人 以免泄露自己的真实感受
And the idea of letting anyone close to me is --
一想到要让别人接近自己
is -- is terrifying, for obvious reasons.
我就害怕不已 原因你懂的
But the truth, Teresa,
可事实是 特蕾莎
is that I can't imagine waking up
要是早上醒来 发现自己再也见不到你了
knowing that I won't see you.
这事我连想都不敢想
The truth is...
事实是
I love you.
我爱你
You can't imagine how good that feels to say out loud,
你绝对想不到大声说出来的感觉有多好
but it scares me... and it is the truth.
而我却因此害怕不已 可这就是事实
It is the truth of what I feel.
这是我的真心
It's too late.
太晚了
Jane, it's too late.
简 太晚了
Maybe. And I understand.
或许是吧 我明白
That's okay.
没关系
I needed to get to this, and you deserve to hear it.
这事儿我必须做 也应该让你听到
Put your hands in the air right now. Do it!
把手举起来 快
I love you, Teresa.
我爱你 特蕾莎
And it makes me happy to be able to say that to you.
能对你说出来 我很高兴
I love her.
我爱她
That woman in 12B -- I love her.
坐在12B的那个女人 我爱她
You take care of her.
你们照顾好她
I'm sorry. That was embarrassing.
抱歉 太丢人了
Oh, shush, honey.
别这么说 亲爱的
Every woman on this plane is green with envy.
这飞机上的女的都嫉妒死你了
The D.A. will press for second degree and a plea,
地检官会以二级谋杀罪起诉并考虑认罪减刑
but I say we bid high with murder one.
要我说应该告她们一级谋杀
Okay. Why don't you take care of processing?
行 你去处理吧
I have to go to the airport
我得去机场
and try to persuade TSA to let Jane go.
说服运输安全管理局放了简
He's still in custody?
他还被关着吗
They do not like people messing with their airplanes.
他们可不喜欢别人拿飞机开玩笑
Don't like it at all.
是相当不喜欢
This is another fine pickle you've gotten yourself in, huh?
你又给自己惹麻烦了吧
Eh, I've seen worse, pickle-wise.
这还算好的呢 吃一堑长一智嘛
Yes, you have.
确实是
How's the ankle?
脚踝怎么样了
Oh, it's fine.
没事
You didn't go to D.C.
你没去华盛顿
No.
没有
Did you mean what you said?
你说的是真心话吗
Yes, I did.
是啊
Good.
好
Just to be clear, we're talking about pickles, right?
别弄错了 我们是在说惹麻烦这事儿吧
No. No.
不 不是
The other thing.
另一件事
Oh, that.
那个啊
This is no joking matter.
这事可不容开玩笑
Yes.
对
I meant what I said, every word of it.
我说的一字一句都是认真的
Good.
好
Because I feel the same way.
我对你也有同感
Well, that's lucky.
真走运
What about Pike?
派克怎么办
He'll understand.
他会理解的
Say it again.
再说一遍
Say what again?
说什么
Hey, quit that!
不准那样
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表