剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
if I'm gonna get......a surgical residency.
垂直褥式缝合 4-0尼龙线
Vertical mattress, 4-0 nylon.
你要去外科
You're going into surgery?
是啊 为什么这个语气
Yeah. Why do you say it like that?
没什么 我觉得你会做得很好
No. I mean, I think you'd be great.
不 你没有 你的语气很惊讶
No, you don't. You sounded surprised.
我一听就知道 你刚才的语气很惊讶
I do know surprised when I hear it. You just sounded surprised.
你真的想去外科吗
You really wanna go into surgery?
不知道 也许吧
I don't know. I might.
约翰 我见过我妈那些外科住院医师
Well, look, John, I've seen my mother's surgical residents...
还有这里的那些 他们都和你不一样
...and the ones around here, and it just doesn't seem like you.
你说你妈妈的住院医师是什么意思
What do you mean, your mother's residents?
你妈妈是外科主治医师
Your mother's a surgical attending?
她是外科主任 能再给我些4乘4的吗
She's chief of surgery. Could I get more four by four's?
外科主任 在哪里 哪个医院
Chief of surgery? Where? What hospital?
圣巴特医院
St. Bart's.
那你为什么还要来这儿
Why even bother come to school?
你根本不用操心找地方实习
You won't have trouble getting a residency.
但事情并不是那样 她根本不会帮我
It's not like that. She won't help me at all.
她甚至不想让我学医
She didn't even want me to go into medicine.
别告诉别人好吗
Just don't say anything to anyone. OK?
他们会立马觉得我是关系户 到头来
They jump to conclusions... ...and I end up having to
我还得重新证明自己一遍 好吗 拜托
prove myself all over again. Okay? Please?
-约翰 -我发现蛇了
- John? - I found the snake.
比利
Billy.
比利
Billy...
不要
...don't...
求你了
...please.
马克 快去二室 排除心肌梗塞
Mark, I need you in 2. Rule out MI.
不要
Don't.
比利
Billy.
求你了
Please.
马克
Mark?
我爱你
I love you.
心脏科居然会偷我们的急救车
Cardiology would steal our crash carts?
他们什么都偷
They steal everything.
-你确定车在这儿吗 -两小时之前还在
- Are you sure they're up here? - They were two hours ago.
康妮和鲍勃看着车 其他人跟我来
Connie and Bob, stay with the carts. You guys come with me.
我觉得我们进了女厕所
I think we're in the ladies' room.
快 快 快走
Come on, come on. Let's go!
-墨菲在那儿 -我们怎么办
- Dunphy's there! - What do we do?
谢瑞·墨菲墨菲吗
Sheri Dunphy?
没问题
Not a problem.
谢瑞
Sheri?
道格 你好吗
Doug, hi. How've you been?
很好 你气色不错 瘦了
Good. You look great. You lost some weight.
我去年结婚了 记得吗
I got married last year, remember?
相信我 我还在伤心呢
Believe me. I'm still in mourning.
你上来干什么
Why are you doing up here?
组织蛋白酶化验室还在这上面吗
Is the Cath lab still up here somewhere?
没换过地方
It's where it's always been.
能帮我个忙吗 一会就好
Can you give me a hand? Just quickly.
-不行 我要走了 -我有个病人
- Nope, I can't. I'm out of here. - I got a patient.
六岁 有法洛四联症
A 6-year-old, tetrology of fallot.
-行 好吧 -好
- Yeah, okay. - All right.
他真厉害
He's unbelievable.
所以我跟他第一次约会就和他睡了
That's why I slept with him on the first date.
真的 第一次约会 没开玩笑吧
Really? First date? No kidding.
是的 他按了门铃然后我们就躺在厨房♥地板上了
Yeah. He rang the doorbell and we were on the kitchen floor.
厨房♥地板
Kitchen floor?
天哪 我也要重新开始约会
Jeez, I gotta start dating again.
孩子们很开心
Kids are having fun.
没错 他们是我的心肌梗塞病人带的冰球运动员
Yeah. They're the hockey players from my MI.
还没人来接他们
Haven't been picked up yet.
他怎么样了
How'd he do?
还没死 如果你是问这个的话
He's not dead, if that's what you mean.
不
No...
我不是这个意思
...that's not what I meant.
他会痊愈的
He's gonna be fine.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她几分钟前去世了
She died a couple minutes ago.
死于呼吸衰竭吗
Respiratory failure?
我在听那些孩子们玩耍
I was listening to those kids playing...
看着雪花飘落
...and watching the snow fall.
如果你站在这里 就这里
You know, if you stand right here... Right over here...
你可以从这里看见那些光
...you can see the El from here.
透过窗户看向黑暗的一张张面孔
Faces looking out the windows into the darkness.
马克 生命还会继续
Life goes on, Mark.
你想去吃点什么吗
Do you wanna get something to eat?
我不能 珍尼佛和瑞秋在城里
I can't. Jennifer and Rachel are in town.
-也许下一次吧 -苏珊
- Another time, maybe. - Susan.
谢谢
Thanks.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
别闹了 停下
Stop now. Stop!
他们的父母在哪里
Where are their parents?
-我和哈蕾有了点矛盾 -我听说了
- I'm having problems with Haleh. - So I heard.
给她重新排班 省的我们俩碰到一起
Reschedule her so we don't have to work together.
你才是那个需要被重新排班的
You're the one who needs to be rescheduled.
你不改吗
You won't do it?
不 护士排班是我的特权
No. The nursing schedule is my prerogative.
即使这种情况会危害到患者护理吗
Even if that situation endangers patient care?
你每天白天和每第三个晚上上班
You work every day and every third night.
她有四个孩子 她该什么时候上班
She's got four kids. When is she supposed to work?
-她不听从我的指挥 -为什么她会这样
- She refuses to follow my instructions. - Why should she?
你还在实习 记得吗 她已经转正了
You're still in training. Remember, she already graduated.
别这么说 我们不一样
Come on, Hel. Don't give me that. I mean we are not equals.
听我说 也许她不知道如何交叉加持主动脉
Look, she may not know how to cross-clamp an aorta...
但是她在急诊科工作了二十年
...but Helah has been working in emergency medicine for 20 years.
如果你从你的盲目自大中走出来
If you'd ever hop off that pedestal you put yourself on...
你可能会看到护士才是这里的主心骨 不是你
...you might see that the nurses make this place work, not you.
我闻到饭香了
I smell food.
-我在做饭呢 -你是指 白手起家吗
- I'm actually cooking. - You mean like, from scratch and everything?
是啊 谁知道呢 这没准会成为每年的传统
Yeah, who knows? It might become an annual tradition.
我记得去年夏天你做了点什么
I don't know. I remember you cooking something last summer.
我记得可能是肉卷
I think it was meatloaf, maybe.
它绝对 它绝对糊了
It definitely. It was definitely brown.
那么就半年一次
Semiannual, then.
-你什么时候到家的 -七点左右吧 堵死了
- When did you get home? - Seven or so. The traffic was awful.
瑞秋去哪了
Where's Rach?
她在浴缸里
She's in the bathtub.
天啊 这周过得 我都累死了
God, what a week! I'm exhausted.
-你今天过得怎么样 -喜忧参半
- How was your day? - Great and awful.
告诉我好事 我累到不想听坏消息
Tell me great. I'm too tired for awful.
摩根斯坦给了我份工作
Morgenstern offered me a job...
明年做主治医师
...as attending physician next year.
-你怎么回答的 -我说好的
- What'd you say? - I said yes.
都不提前跟我商量一下吗
Without discussing it with me first?
主治诶
An attending.
我原来还以为会在温内特卡的某家社区医院
I figured I'd be spending nights and weekends...
值夜班和周末加班呢
...at some community hospital in Winnetka.
有问题吗
Is this a problem?
你能跟摩根斯坦说你需要点时间考虑一下吗
Can you tell Morgenstern you need time to think about it?
我不需要考虑 这是个好机会
I don't need to think about it. This is a great opportunity!
直到三月我才知道
Well I'm not ganna know until March
明年富兰克林法官还要不要我继续做他的书♥记♥员
if Judge Franklin needs me to clerk for him again, next year.
你想再在密尔沃基呆一年吗
You're considering spending another year in Milwaukee?
如果他想要我 是的
If he wants me to, yes.
-但是我以为 -没错
- But I assumed... - Exactly!
你以为事情会向你预想的方向发展
You assume things would be the way you want them to be.
过去的六个月
For the last six months
事情并不是我想要的样子
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表