剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
他"睡"了多久了
How long has he been "Sleeping"?
我想是从早饭开始吧
Since breakfast, I guess.
我不知道怎么告诉你们
I don't know how to tell you this,
但是你们的艾德叔叔去世了
but your Uncle Ed is dead.
天啊 我就感觉他在后面太安静了
My God! I thought he was awful quiet back there.
杰姬 我说过我会到场的
Jackie, Jackie, I said I was gonna be there.
好的 密歇根州瓦克尔
Yeah, Michigan and Wacker.
我会准时到的
All right, I won't be late.
我的老天
Oh, my Lord...
那死透了
...that's dead.
我们可以带他去丹佛给他的儿子
We can take him to Denver, leave him with his son.
请让开 你不能那么做 这是违法的
Please move. You can't do that, it's against the law.
为什么 他是我们的叔叔
Why? He's our uncle.
必须把他交给法医
Medical Examiner has to get him.
他的家人在丹佛 我们不会把他葬在这里
His people are in Denver. We're not burying him here.
卡特 给他盖个毯子
Carter, throw a sheet over him.
第三和第四心音过快
S3 and S4 gallop.
250毫升葡萄糖水配50毫克硝剂
Add nitro 50 milligrams in 250 D5W.
威利 别人都叫我威利
Willy. Everybody calls me Willy.
你呼吸怎么样 还好吗
How's your breathing? Okay?
那个小女孩怎么样了
How's the little girl?
她的名字叫南希 她不会有事的
Her name is Nancy. She's gonna be fine.
消防部门说你吸入了有毒化学物质
Fire Department said that you inhale some toxic chemicals.
你的肺严重受损
Your lungs are badly damaged.
那不是
That's not...
唯一的原因
...the only reason.
囊性纤维变性
CF.
你患有囊性纤维变性吗
You have cystic fibrosis?
你有想让我打给的人吗 你的老婆或者你的家人
Is there anyone you want me to call, your wife or your family?
我父亲
Dad.
道格去找肺科医生咨♥询♥一下
Doug, get a pulmonary consult.
你知道鲁宾医生的分机号♥吗
Do you know Dr. Lubin's extension?
-4230 肺不行了 是吧 -是的
- 4230. Lungs blown, huh? -Yeah.
比利 去三楼给我们取些纱布
Billy, go to the third floor and get us some gauze.
六盒手套 都没有四乘四的
Six gross of gloves and no 4-by-4s.
谢谢
Thanks.
那对你来说一定很难
That must be hard for you.
今早吸毒过量的那个 带着孩子的女孩儿
The overdose this morning. Girl with the kid.
我没有孩子
I didn't have a kid.
哈蕾 我努力不去老想这个事儿
Haleh, I really try not to think about it too much.
我能问吗
Can I ask?
你留字条了吗
Did you leave a note?
我不知道该说些什么
I couldn't figure out what to say.
没有
No.
什么时候开始痛的
When did your pain start?
今天早上
This morning.
-是持续的还是间歇的 -都有
- Is it constant or intermittent? - Both.
-什么 -我想她的意思是它反反复复
- What? - I think she means it comes and goes.
是刺痛还是钝痛
Is it sharp or dull?
刺痛
Sharp.
问她以前有这样疼过吗
Ask her if she's had the pain before.
对啊 你以前有过这样的疼痛症状吗
Right, have you had this pain before?
是我的胃疼 疼得要死了
The pain is in my stomach, it hurts like hell.
我还能告诉你什么
What else can I tell you?
问她药的事
Ask her about meds.
你有吃过什么药物吗
Oh, do you take any medications?
有 因为我的血压服用过络活喜和天诺敏
Yeah, Norvasc and Tenormin for my blood pressure...
因为通风服用别嘌醇 秋水仙碱有时是吲哚美辛
...allopurinol, colchicine, sometimes Indocin for the gout.
-因为抑郁服用左洛复 氯苯甲嗪 -等等
- Zoloft for depression, Antivert for... - Wait a minute.
你今天吃了什么
What did you eat today?
一些格兰诺拉麦片
Some granola...
两个罂粟籽百吉饼 一些芝士
...A couple of poppy seed bagels, some cheese...
一份不错的羊排
...A nice lamb chop.
请稍等一下
Excuse us a second.
我打赌如果有问题就是罂粟籽或者是格兰诺拉麦片
I bet if anything it was the poppy seeds or the granola.
我们最好找到本顿医生
We better find Dr. Benton.
我询问了刘易斯医生每种症状
I questioned Dr. Lewis about every symptom.
是这样吗 刘易斯医生
Is that the case, Dr. Lewis?
没有 凯森医生很着急
I don't think so. No. Dr. Kayson was in a hurry.
凯森医生 病人维纳贝克先生
Dr. Kayson, the patient, Mr. Venerbeck,
在我们照顾下死亡
died under our care.
你说你问了所有的症状 包括背痛
You say you asked about every symptom, including back pain?
刘易斯医生应该提到的
Dr. Lewis should have mentioned it.
你没有告诉他关于背痛的事 刘易斯医生
You didn't tell him about the back pain, Dr. Lewis?
病例上有显示
It was on the chart.
-你应该提醒我 -请让我们尽量保持礼貌
- You should call to my attention. - Please, let's try to stay civil.
你确定你有充分的重视她吗
Are you sure you gave her your full attention?
这不是问题所在
That's not the problem here.
但你确实在病历上签字了
But you did sign the chart.
我没有所有相关的信息
I didn't have all the relevant information.
你不是应该主动获取这些信息吗
Aren't you supposed to obtain the information?
拜托 我们都知道这是怎么回事
Come on, we know what this is about.
我们都要依靠住院医师来好好工作
We all depend on the residents to do their job.
主治医生要帮助住院医师做好他们的工作
Attendings are here to help residents do their job.
刘易斯医生
Dr. Lewis...
病历显示 背部疼痛是以前的伤
...the back pain was ascribed to a previous injury.
你现在如何评估这些信息
How would you assess that information now?
我想我会更仔细地考虑
I think I'd consider it more carefully.
可能是不稳定型心绞痛的征兆
A possible sign of unstable angina.
我们都会做出这样的判断
We all make those judgments.
同时从中学习
And we learn from them.
女士们 先生们
Ladies, gentlemen...
刘易斯医生 凯森医生
...Dr. Lewis, Dr. Kayson.
你好吗 小家伙
How you doing, buddy?
他们要治疗我的腿了吗
They gonna fix my leg now?
我们得先做几件事
We gotta do a couple of things first.
我能和很快地你们谈谈吗
Can I talk to you quickly, please?
你们还没有告诉他
You haven't told him.
我们打算 但是
We were gonna, but...
我们讨论过了 我们觉得和他说这个还太小
We discussed it and we think he's just too young to hear it.
我们现在必须做活检 你们明白吗
We have to do a biopsy now. Do you understand?
他不需要知道 直接做吧 好吗
He doesn't need to know. So just do it, okay?
米克夫人 只有他知道 我们才能做
Mrs. Meeker, we won't go through with this unless he knows.
我不会这样对他
I won't do that to him.
宝贝 扎克
Sweetie, Zack...
亲爱的 我要告诉你一件事
Sweetie, I've got to tell you something.
让医生告诉你
I'm gonna let the doctor tell you...
扎克 你可能得了一种癌症
Zack, you may have a form of cancer.
你知道癌症是什么吗
You know what cancer is?
知道 我爸爸得了癌症 然后他死了
Yeah, my dad had cancer and he died.
我也会死吗
Am I gonna die too?
你不会的
We don't think so,
但你必须要做些检查
but you're gonna have to go through some tests...
会有点疼
...and that'll hurt a little.
然后你必须要吃一些
Then you'll have to take some medication
让你感到很不舒服的药
which will make you feel really sick.
我总是会生病吗
Am I always going to be sick?
不 治疗结束后你就会好的
No, I think when it's all over you're gonna be okay.
什么样的检查
What kind of tests?
今天我们要在你腿上扎一根针 一根小针
We're gonna put a needle in your leg today, a little one.
是你来做吗
Are you going to do it?
不是
No.
你会跟我一起去吗
Will you come with me?
会的
Sure.
那我们去做吧 好吗
So let's go do it then, okay?
好的 小伙子
Okay, kiddo.
走吧
Let's do it.
四十九岁女性 患有急性胃痛
49-year-old woman with acute stomach pain.
白细胞增多伴有高血清尿素氮
Leukocytosis with a high BUN.
饮食包括种子和坚果
Diet includes both seeds and nuts.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表