剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I used to feel those things made me stronger,
更坚持自我
more sure of who I was.
而现在
These days,
我得花上三个小时
I spend three hours
化好妆才敢出门
putting on my face before I dare go outside.
还要拔毛脱毛
Plucking and waxing.
即便如此 还是有人看得出来
And even then, someone always notices.
我能从他们的眼神里
I can see by the look in their eyes.
看到嫌弃
The disgust.
或许他们是对的
Maybe they're right.
我真的令人作恶
Maybe I am disgusting.
请你把头转过去
Can you turn your head back the other way, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
莉迪亚
Hey, Lydia!
艾尔 怎么了
Hey, Al. What you get?
把这个人弄干净好带他去做笔录
Guy needs to be cleared for booking.
我的警车里到处都是他的血
He's bleeding all over my squad car.
罗斯医生 收病人了
Dr. Ross, got a patient.
我不给成年人看病
I'm not a "Grownup" doctor.
明白 但现在没人有空
We all know that, but there's no one else available.
怎么了
What happened?
-他被火鸡啄了 -火鸡
- He was attacked by a turkey. - A turkey?
-几室房♥开着 -创伤一室
- What's open? - Trauma One.
弗兰西斯是保护动物权利的疯子
See, Francis, he is an animal-rights nut.
-活动家 -都一样
- Activist. - Whatever.
有个商场为感恩节布置了一番
So, there's this Thanksgiving display in one of the shopping malls.
有干玉米 稻草和穿得像朝圣者的人
You know, dried corn, straw, guys dressed like Pilgrims.
他们还弄了只活生生的大火鸡
They also got this real live, big mother of a turkey...
他们在剥削这只火鸡
They were exploiting the bird.
这帮资本家真可恶
The comercial gang, it was disgusting.
于是弗兰西斯打算偷火鸡
So Francis decides to steal the bird.
是拯救它
To rescue it!
你抓起火鸡扔进车就溜了
You grabbed the bird, you threw it in your car and you took off.
-那叫偷 -它在受虐
- That's stealing. - It was being abused.
好戏来了
Now comes the good part.
逃跑的时候 火鸡啄了他
During the getaway, the turkey attacks him.
朝着他的头又抓又啄
It starts clawing and pecking at his head.
你猜弗兰西斯怎么着
So what does Francis do?
他扭断了火鸡的脖子
He breaks the bird's neck!
结果就成这样了
And the upshot of it is,
你们有火鸡大餐吃了
you guys get a fresh bird for your party.
老天
Oh, my God!
艾尔 你最好还是把它拿出去
Al, maybe you'd better take that outside.
是纳拉干塞火鸡吗
Is that a Narragansett tom?
果然是
It sure is!
个头还挺大
He's a big fella too.
不知道食堂愿不愿意收拾它
I kind of doubt if a dietarian wanna prepare it.
那就我来 我小时候常给鸡拔毛
I'll do it. I used to pluck birds as a kid.
这只真不错
This one is a beauty.
他没事
No, there's no question.
他只是在列抑郁症的所有症状
He was listing all the symptoms of a major depression.
这不就说明问题了
Well,it explains a few things.
我知道你一直都不喜欢迪夫
I know you've never liked Div,
但他一直都对我很好
but he's been really sweet to me.
请你在我面前就别数落他了
So I appreciate if you wouldn't run him down in front of me.
抱歉
Sorry.
看到他这样真的很心疼
It just hurts to see him like this.
不知该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
他临床表现是抑郁症 该咨♥询♥精神医生
He's clinically depressed. He needs psychiatric help.
我知道 但我不想逼他去看精神科
I know. But I don't wanna back him into a corner
如果他不愿意的话
if he's not ready.
总该有人提醒他一下
Someone's gotta say something.
如果他真的那么糟了 就不该给别人看病
If he's that really bad, he shouldn't be treating patients.
你对迪夫的关心真是令人感动
Your concern for Div is really touching.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the advice.
-我只是觉得他该去看医生 -我懂
- I just think he should see someone. - I got that.
你该看看那个关它的笼子
You should've seen the condition of his cage.
简直是个牢房♥
It was like a cell.
水槽里没水
His water dish was dry.
那可不好
That's no good.
人们都忘了我们与地球上的所有生物
People forget that we share the same biological heritage
或多或少都有点亲缘关系
as every creature on the planet.
第一个从烂泥里爬出来的蜥蜴
The first lizard who crawled out of the ooze
就是我们的远亲
is a distant cousin to us all.
我还真没想过这一点
I never really thought about it.
就像你不会把亲戚关在没水的笼子里
You don't keep your cousin in a cage with no water.
你也不会吃了亲人
You don't eat your family.
老天
Oh, my God!
麻烦你关上百叶窗
Could you please shut the blind?
当然 弗兰西斯
Sure, Francis.
这下行吗
Are you okay?
大夫 跟你说实话吧
Doctor, can I tell you something?
我被火鸡啄的时候
When I was under attack,
我最原始的或战或逃的应激本能出现了
my most primitive fight-or-flight instinct kicked in
那时我变成了野兽
and at that moment I was a beast!
当我抓起它的脖子听到咔嚓一声
When I grabbed the bird's neck and when I heard it snap,
我心中却有些享受
there was a part of me that secretly enjoyed it.
你父亲还健在吗
Is your father still living?
是的
Yes, he is.
我直到几年前才知道我父亲是谁
I didn't really know my dad until just a few years ago.
我有十年没见过他 突然有一天
I hadn't seen him for ten years, when out of the blue...
他给我打电♥话♥
...he called.
说他想见我
Said he wanted to see me.
他对我一无所知
He had no idea.
于是我穿着翠绿色
So I put on a jade-green
短袖真丝连衣裙
short-sleeved silk dress.
就这样去开门了
And that's how I answered the door.
你猜他怎么说
You know what he said?
他问 你是亨利的女友吗
He said, "Are you Henry's girlfriend?"
我回答说 不 爸爸 是我
And I said, "No, Dad. It's me."
然后他说
And he said,
你看上去跟你姐姐一模一样
"You look just like your sister."
接着他说他要见我是因为他快死了
Then he said the reason he came to see me was because he was dying.
他死前说 亨利
Before he died, he said, "Henry,
虽然你穿着裙子
you may wear a dress
但你永远都是我的儿子
but you're still my son."
好了 你大概还得在这待上半小时
I'm done. You should probably stay here for about a half-hour
确定你对抗生素没不良反应才行
so to make sure there's no reaction to the antibiotics.
格林医生
Dr. Greene.
早上好 女士
Good morning, ma'am.
你用的什么线
What thread you are using?
4-0尺寸可吸收皮下缝合线
4-0 absorbable sub-Q.
对合得很好 间隔留得也不错
Nice apposition, well spaced.
干得不错
Good job.
谢谢
Thanks.
不错哟
Bravo.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
上帝 这可没有上帝 女士
God? There is no God, lady.
什么时候我才能出去
When can I get the hell out of here?
快了 得费点功夫
Very soon. It took some doing,
但我说服了诊所 让他们把你带回去
but I talked the clinic into taking you back.
谁叫你做的
Who asked you?
下周二给你约好了医生
Your have an appointment in next Tuesday.
我才不去
I ain't going.
拉克先生
Mr. Luck,
如果你不去的话
if you don't go
你又会回到这 但我们都不想这样
you'll come back here, and neither of us wants that.
我不去
Shove it!
-你说什么 -你也聋了吗 我说 我不去
- Excuse me? - What? Are you deaf too? I said, shove it...
你这个令人作呕的蠢货
you little pinheaded puke!
打扰一下 我在找我的儿子
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表