剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Blood sat's 80.
测葡萄糖
Do a dextrose stick.
卡特 注意了 这是最重要的一步
Okay, Carter, pay attention. This is where it counts.
看清楚管子
Visualize the cords.
你肯定不想错过气管
You don't want to miss the trachea
而插♥进♥食道里
and end up in his esophagus.
好
Okay.
进去了
It's in.
上气囊
Bag him.
注意听肺音确保插管插到位了
Listen to the lungs to make sure the tube's in place.
血糖正常 血压稳定 80/65
Glucose is normal. BP is steady, 80 over 65.
现在做血气分♥析♥
Draw a blood gas now.
道格
Doug?
新生儿科来电♥话♥问你要不要去看那个早产儿
They called from Neonatal if you want to look at the preemie.
他会好起来的
He's gonna be okay.
上帝待他不薄
God smiled on him.
你什么时候开始相信上帝了
Since when do you believe in God?
我一直都觉得自己只是宇宙中的一粒尘埃
I've been contemplating my insignificance in the universe.
我以为你是宇宙的中心呢
I thought you were its center.
偶尔吧
Not always.
你是医生吗 我找罗斯医生
Are you a doctor? I'm looking for Dr. Ross.
他在急诊室吗
He's in the emergency room.
没错 我就是罗斯医生
Yeah, I'm Dr. Ross.
太谢谢了 我不知道该怎么谢你
Thank you very much. I can't thank you enough.
不客气
You're welcome.
您哪位
Who are you?
我叫兰迪·尼迈尔
I'm Randy Niemeyer.
我妻子 我孩子
My wife, my baby...
他们说你收治了她
They said you took her up.
我儿子会没事
My boy's gonna be okay.
实际上 我正要上去看你儿子 一起去吗
In fact, I'm just on my way up to see your baby. You want to?
我们在给他疯狂输液
We're hydrating like crazy and
但他的血压还是没变化
his blood pressure's not moving.
预约检查肝功能 血尿素氮和肌酸酐
Order LFTs, BUN and creatinine.
他的朋友来了
His friend's here.
他说这家伙没喝那么多
He says the guy didn't have that much to drink.
是吗 小熊队还"胜券在握"呢
Yeah, and the Cubs are a shoo-in for the pennant.
埃利奥特 这位是刘易斯医生
Elliot, this is Dr. Lewis.
能告诉我奎恩先生今晚到底喝了多少酒吗
Can you tell me how much Mr. Quinn drunk tohight?
我们在玩游戏 鲸鱼的故事
We were playing this game, Whale's Tales.
我们围着桌子报数
You say numbers around the table.
谁不记得报过的数字 就要罚酒
If you can't remember them, you have to drink.
那奎恩先生喝了多少
How much did Mr. Quinn drink?
他父亲是副院长
Listen, his father's an assistant dean.
如果他发现...
If he finds out about...
他喝了什么 喝了多少
What was he drinking and how much?
啤酒
Beer.
啤酒还有几杯龙舌兰
Beer and shots of tequila.
至少有十五到二十杯
He must've had 15, 20 shots.
-他吸毒了吗 -不
- Did he do any drugs? - No.
-他会没事吗 -希望吧
- Will he be all right? - I hope so.
血液中的酒精浓度出来了 0.832
Blood alcohol's back, .832.
呼叫透析室 告诉他们我们这就到
Call Dialysis. Let them know we're on the way.
推他过去吧
Let's move him.
-是加斯那夫人吗 -我是伊莱恩·加斯那
- Mrs. Gasner? - I'm Elaine Gasner.
这是萨拉
This is Sarah.
你好 萨拉 我是格林医生
Hi, Sarah. I'm Dr. Greene.
坐下等着 亲爱的
Sit down, honey.
我丈夫在哪里 我能见他吗
Where's my husband? Can I see him?
他在睡觉
He's sleeping.
我必须告诉你他的情况
I need to tell you about his condition.
他的心肌功能衰退很严重
His heart muscle is badly deteriorated.
他们说他可以移植
They...They said he could get a transplant.
如果有心脏可移植的话 但今晚没有
If there was one available. There isn't one tonight.
他能等
He can wait till they find one.
你丈夫的心脏正在衰竭
Your husband's heart is failing.
除非我们在几小时之内
Unless we find a heart donor...
能找到捐赠者
...in the next couple of hours,
否则他活不过今晚
I don't believe he'll make it through the night.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
山姆
Sam?
马克
Mark...
你老婆和女儿来了
Your wife and daughter are here.
我在想
I was thinking...
你听过
Did you hear the one...
一个哥们在乡村公路上的故事吗
...about the guy on the country road?
胎爆了
Flat tire.
没有千斤顶
Doesn't have a jack...
无所谓了
Never mind.
你以为你能躲过去
You think you can avoid it.
其实报应总会来的
It all counts.
你无法做的决定
Decisions you don't make.
真正可笑的是
The real joke is...
我还是会死
...l'm still gonna die.
我以为我准备好了
I guess I'm getting ready for it.
但我没准备好
I'm not ready.
该死 我还没准备好
Damn it, I'm not!
我不想离开她们
I don't want to leave them.
萨拉需要我
Sarah needs me.
能让我老婆
Could you please have my wife...
带萨拉进来吗
...bring Sarah in?
当然
Sure.
别说那句话
Don't say it.
什么话
What?
我应该庆幸自己还活着
That I should be grateful to be alive.
我没这么想
That's not what I was thinking.
那你在想什么
What were you thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
凌晨4:00
还有机会吗
Is there any chance?
A型 交叉配血结果为阴性
Type A, negative cross-match.
四十三岁 他可以接受这个手术
Forty-three years old. He can handle the surgery.
表面上看婚姻应该更轻松
It just seems that marriage should be easier.
我从没听人说过婚姻轻松
I never heard it called easy.
有时我觉得我们结婚只是为了让父母开心
Sometimes I think we did it just to make our parents happy.
-你很擅长哄人开心 -这周不行
- You're good at making people happy. - Not this week.
什么
What?
多久能知道结果
How soon will you know?
有位19岁的病人 脑电图已呈平线[脑死亡]
A 19-year-old flatline EEG.
找不到家长来签同意书
Can't find the parents to sign a release.
密尔沃基的事你怎么办
What'll you gonna do about Milwaukee?
我在郊区医院能做低年资住院医师
I could be a junior resident at a suburban hospital.
这会给你职业生涯的带来奇迹
That'd do wonders for your career.
报应总会来的
It all counts.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
苏珊 五诊室打电♥话♥过来说
Susan, they call from five
你那个做透析的孩子醒过来了
your dialysis kid's coming around.
太好了
Good.
你能再试试吗 是的 我需要那个心脏
Well, can you keep trying? Yeah, I need that heart.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰瑞 能帮我个忙
Jerry, can you do me a favor and
给加斯那夫人和她女儿订个酒店
get a hotel for Mrs. Gasner and her daughter?
当然
Sure.
你还好吗 格林医生
You okay, Dr. Greene?
我很好 杰瑞 谢谢
I'm fine, Jerry. Thanks.
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross?
莉迪亚 哪个七个字母的词跟蠢同义
Lydia, what is a seven letter word for "Dumb,"
M开头的
Beginning with an "M"?
迟钝 你的哮喘病人回来了
"Moronic." Your asthma patient's back.
她想睡觉
She tried to sleep...
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表