剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Rachel's daycare's having a Halloween party Monday.
-周二呢 -周二我上班
- What about Tuesday? - I work Tuesday.
也许你可以请假
Well, maybe you can get off.
珍 我们会想出办法的
Jen, we'll figure this all out, okay?
只是需要点时间
It's just gonna take a little time.
我到了给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you when I get up there. Okay?
明早做半结肠切除术时再见
I'll see you in the morning on that hemicolectomy.
当然
You bet.
本顿医生 感谢您的等待 准备好了吗
Dr. Benton, thank you so much for waiting. You ready?
很好
Good.
本顿医生 这位是艾利克斯·布拉德利医生
Dr. Benton, this is Dr. Alex Bradley.
他负责今年的斯达泽奖学金项目
He's in charge of the Starzl Fellowship this year.
是的 请坐 本顿医生 很高兴见到你
Yes. Please be seated, Dr. Benton. Pleasure.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们很少接待
It isn't often we entertain
第二年外科住院医生的候选人
the candidacy of a second-year surgical resident.
是的 我知道 我非常感谢...
Yes, I know. I feel very appreciative...
你们愿意考虑我的资历
that you feel my qualifications are worthy of consideration.
你的推荐信很棒
Excellent recommendations.
专业成就也很引人注目
Obviously solid achievement.
正如你所知 斯达泽奖学金能让你和...
As you know, the Starzl Fellowship allows you to study...
...外科移植团队一起研究
...with surgical transplant teams.
你有这方面经验吗
Have you researched that area?
没有直接参与过 但我做过一些...
Well, not directly, but I've done some...
参加过课外活动吗
Any extracurricular activities?
有
Yes.
这上边...抱歉...这里写着
I believe it says... Excuse me... Right there.
AOA荣誉协会
The AOA Honor Society.
好吧 上医学院时候的事了 近期有吗
Right. Back in medical school. Anything more recent?
没有
No.
皮特非常投入 领导力也很强
Peter has shown superior commitment, leadership.
他的学生在轮换中脱颖而出
His students come out of the rotation
是我见过最好的
stronger than any I've seen.
非常好
Well, that's very good.
的确非常好
That's very good indeed.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你花时间
Well, Thank you for taking the time
参与资质验证
to go through the qualifying process.
两周以后才会出结果...
We won't make a decision for another two weeks...
...那时我们会联♥系♥你
...but you'll hear from us then.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 皮特 你很棒
Thanks, Peter. You did great.
莉迪亚 你能帮我把这张纸条交给卡特吗
Hey, Lydia. Will you give this message to Carter for me?
没问题 我都不知道他在找公♥寓♥
Sure. I didn't know he was looking for an apartment.
我住的那栋楼里就有两套空房♥
There's two in my building.
是吗 那现在有三个选择了
Yeah? That makes three.
-晚安 女士们 -晚安 杰瑞
- Good night, ladies. - Good night, Jerry.
今天我雇了穆奇
I hired Mookie today.
那个小混混
That gang kid.
城市孩童实习生项目
CitiKids Intern Program.
他去做义工 他们就会暂缓判刑...
He does volunteer work, they suspend his sentence...
...他就不用进少管所
...and he stays out of juvenile hall.
他下周开始上班
He starts next week.
我填了你作为他的监管人
I put you down as his supervisor.
-你真的不介意吧 -今天够漫长了
- You sure you don't mind? - It's been a long day.
晚上回家静静挺好的
I could use a quiet night at home.
讲座是关于心肌症的研究进展
The lecture's on advances in cardiomyopathy.
一屋子都是心脏病专家
A room full of cardiologists.
我可以在一个晚上完成任务了
I could hit my quota in one night.
那你不应该错过这个大好机会
Then it's an opportunity that you shouldn't miss.
我周末补偿你
I'll make it up to you this weekend.
经历了上周的事情以后 我相信你
After last weekend, I believe you.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
怎么了
What?
你什么时候开始这么渴望被放鸽子了
Since when are you so eager to be stood up?
即使是我 也需要休息
Even I need rest.
这个默多克的病历
This is the Murdock chart
我找了整个下午了
that I've been looking for all afternoon.
你肯定会说我疯了
Call me crazy,
但是黑裙子外面不套实验服会更好看
but the black dress looks better without the lab coat.
别说了 我穿成这样
Just shut up. I can barely sit here
都快没法工作了
dictating charts like this.
我觉得你没问题
You can in my book.
生日快乐 小苏西
Happy birthday, Susie-cakes.
祝你生日快乐...大家一起唱
Happy birthday to you... Everybody! Come on.
生日快乐 你住在动物园...
Happy birthday You live in a zoo...
比利 这是苏西
Hey, Billy, this is Susie.
祝你生日快乐
All right. Happy birthday.
也要向你问好
Hey! Hi to you too.
这是我姐姐 克洛伊
Doctor, this is my sister, Chloe.
-这位是比利 -还有比利
- And this is Billy. - And, Billy.
你好 比利
Hi, Billy.
现在我们来庆祝一下
Now, we've come to celebrate.
天呐 克洛伊
Man. Chloe!
我知道一个特别棒的俱乐部
Come on, I know this really cool club
可以跳舞什么的 你肯定喜欢
where there's dancing and everything. You'll love it.
我要去看这些病历了
I'm gonna go take a look at these.
不 你不一起来吗
No. Why don't you come with us?
我还有工作
I gotta work.
别这样
Come on!
恭喜
Congratulations.
晚安
Good night.
杰瑞说把这个给你
Jerry said to give this to you.
我住的楼里也有两套空房♥
And, there's a couple in my building too.
今天真是太完美了
Wow. This is like the perfect day.
你们都喝什么了 伏特加 还有什么
What else are you guys on? Vodka and what else?
没了 我就是想祝你生日快乐
Nothing. I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
所以你就和只见面不到一小时的人烂醉的出现吗
So you showed up drunk with a guy you met an hour ago?
我没有
Oh, I did not!
比利关心我...
Billy cares about me...
...别找他麻烦
...so just leave him out of it.
我看他已经晕了
I think he is already out of it.
他也要在我家住吗 他帮你偷的电视机吗
Is he staying at my place too? Did he help you steal the TV?
你闭嘴
Oh, you shut up.
闭嘴 苏西
You just shut up, Susie.
你就像妈妈和爸爸一样
You are just like Mom. You're just like Dad.
你总是讨厌我做的一切
You just always hate everything that I do.
你说得不对 你自己心里清楚
That is not true and you know it.
在家里我们俩都是平等的
Nothing was any different at home for me than it was for you.
-当然了 -天呐
- Sure! - Oh, my God.
我都不知道为什么要和你说这番话
I don't know why I'm having this conversation.
他们认为我一事无成 你知道吗
They never thought I could do anything, you know?
你觉得他们认为我能进医学院
Do you think they thought I could go to medical school
能成为一名医生吗
and become a doctor?
我得向他们证明我能
I had to prove it to them.
现在有时也是 天天如此
Sometimes I still have to, every day.
你对每天一无所知
You don't know anything about every day!
你什么都不知道
You don't know.
你不用担心付房♥租
You don't have to worry about paying the rent.
你不用担心在哪睡觉
You don't have to worry about where you're gonna sleep.
你不用担心找工作
You don't have to worry about getting a job!
克洛伊 克洛伊 好了
Chloe, Chloe, okay.
冷静点
Calm down.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你在这很安全 克洛伊
You're safe here, Chloe.
明白吗
Do you understand?
本顿医生会治好你的手
Dr. Benton's going to fix your hand.
然后如果你想
And then, if you want,
咱俩可以好好谈谈 行吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表