剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
- That's cerebral spinal fluid. - Basilar skull fracture?
好了 马利克
All right, Malik.
做个头部CT和核扫描
Get a head CT and a nuclear scan.
我们得看看他还剩多少大脑
Let's see how much brain he's got left.
哈蕾 找到他的近亲
Haleh, find the next of kin.
卡特 去搞定血型
Carter, get a blood type.
有人知道他叫什么吗
Anybody know his name?
驾照上写的是泰迪·鲍威尔
License says Teddy Powell.
活过来了
He's back.
好小子 我们要先做一个温暖的腹腔灌洗
Good boy! Let's start a warm peritoneal lavage.
孩子的凝血因子看起来很正常
Kid's clotting factors look normal.
继续静脉注射
Keep those heated IV's going.
我们会观察他是否会出现复温休克
We'll watch for the rewarming shock.
很好
Good.
海瑟薇的订婚派对
So Hathaway's engagement party?
我听说了
I heard.
你去吗
You going?
没邀请我
Not invited.
我会和琳达的父母一起待在温尼卡
I'll be in Winnetka with Linda's parents,
穿着燕尾服吃着鹅肉
eating goose, in a tux.
这还不是最糟的
Life could be worse.
这里不需要我了 我下班了
You don't need me here anymore. I'm off page.
-你要去哪儿 -逛街
- Where're you going? - Shopping.
医生 医生
Doctor? Doctor?
谢谢你救我儿子
Thank you for helping my son.
我是格林医生
I'm Dr. Greene.
我是但丁·瓦拉里奥
I'm Dante Valario.
我永远不会忘记您
I'll never forget you.
瓦拉里奥先生 你儿子现在稳定了
Mr. Valario, your son's condition is stable,
但并未脱离危险
but he's not out of danger yet.
我们现在仍在复温他的身体
Now, we're still warming up his body...
现在还不知道会出现什么状况
...and it's a little too early to know how he'll respond.
-我现在能去看看他吗 -能 来吧
- Can I see him now? - Yeah, yeah.
瑞吉娜还是很暴躁不安 你能去看看吗
Regina's still agitated. Will you take a quick peak?
我有其他选择吗
Do I have a choice?
她说一个圣诞怪杰在她的蛋酒里下了药
Claims a Grinch spiked her eggnog.
这是我的派对 我的派对
It's my party. It's my party!
是我的派对
It's my party...
*她想哭就哭*
*And she'll cry if she wants to*
*想哭就哭 想哭就哭*
*Cry if she wants to. Cry if she wants to*
*如果是你 你也会哭的*
*You would cry too if it happened to you*
*给她五单位氟哌丁苯[镇定剂]*
*Give her five Haldol*
急诊室没位置放这个病人了
The ER is no place for this case.
重症监护室也没地儿了
ICU is maxed out.
不能让神经科接手吗
Can't Neuro take it?
等有空位了就来
As soon as there's an opening.
在那之前他留在这
Till then, he stays in your service.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
他右侧大量出血 中线偏移 疝气
He's got a big right-sided bleed. Midline shift. Herniated.
脑干无活动
No uptake activity in the brain stem.
我们还能做什么吗
Can we do anything?
卡特 他已经脑死亡了
Carter, he's brain dead.
继续维持他的生命活动 直到我们找到家属
Let's keep his heart going till we locate a relative...
并且得到获取器官的许可
...and get permission to recover his organs.
我们已经有了 在驾照的背面他签字了
We already got it. He signed the back of his license.
他有家人 去征得他们的同意
He's got family, get consent.
马克 缝合室有个头部撕伤
Mark. Head lac in the suture room.
找苏珊去 她在替我
Call Susan, she's covering for me.
苏珊脱不了身 你的名字还在白板上
Susan's tied up, and your name's still on the board.
走吧
Come on.
你真应该看看
You should've seen it.
《芝加哥论♥坛♥报》称其为"电气独创性的杰作"
The Trib called it "A masterpiece of electrical ingenuity."
"86239个闪烁着光辉的灯泡"
"86,239 bulbs of scintillating brilliance."
足够点亮十个街区
Enough wattage to light ten city blocks.
装所有的灯花了我两个月的时间
It takes me two months to put all the lights up.
人们跨越整个州就为了看它
People travel all across the state to see it.
我们就是这么有名
That's how famous we are.
康妮 做个血常规
Connie. Get a CBC lytes
电解质和肌酸磷酸激酶 确保没有肌肉损伤
and CPK to make sure there's no muscular damage.
我的妻子说我今年应该收钱
My wife said I should charge admission this year.
但我拒绝了 我们不断索取
I said no. We take and we take.
你懂的 我们应该做出回报
We should give something back, you know.
给邻里带来点乐趣
Bring some joy to the neighborhood.
这肯定很美 卡明斯基先生
I'm sure it's beautiful, Mr. Kaminski.
美丽吗 不对 简直美到无法呼吸
Beautiful? No, it was breathtaking.
我们在业余赛区连续五年
Do you know we took first place 5 years in a row
获得第一名
in the amateur division.
知道吗 这可是新纪录
You know, that's a record.
今年本该是巅峰
This year was the topper.
那是一个阿尔卑斯山的圣诞节
It was an Alpine Christmas.
我们准备好了一切 有山脉和小屋
We had everything. We had mountains and chalets.
我们有一个小型的滑雪升降机
We had a miniature ski lift that
一直升到屋顶
went all the way to the roof.
我只需要再多一点电力
All I needed was a little more juice.
但是电力公♥司♥说不行
The power company said no.
我试着连进主电源箱
I tried to tap into the main power box.
就变成了这样
Now, now look at me.
我们会给你外用抗生素 继续关注心电图
We'll give you a topical antibiotic and keep you on the EKG
确保强大的电流没有伤到你的心脏
to make sure the power surge you didn't hurt your heart.
我的心脏
My heart.
那台机器能检测出我的伤心吗
What can that machine tell about a broken heart?
-他的体温如何 -升到36度 血压稳定
- How's his temp? - Up to 88. BP's steady.
要确认没事还早呢
Still got a long way to go.
脑部损伤
Brain damage?
不好说 如果想淹死 确保用冷水
Hard to say. If you're gonna drown, do it in cold water.
莫里
Murray?
伙计
Hey, buddy.
圣诞快乐 莫里
Merry Christmas, Murray.
马克 马克
Mark! Mark!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你迟到了五分钟 买♥♥什么了
You're 5 minutes late. What'd you get?
我都还没去
I haven't even gone.
怎么了
What happened?
病人太多 医生太少
Too many patients, not enough residents.
你还能替我一会儿吗
Does your offer still stand?
行 午饭前回来 我饿死了
Yeah. Just be back by lunch. I'm starving.
-谢了 -再见
- Thanks. - Bye.
哈蕾 能把我的名字从白板上擦掉吗
Haleh, could you erase my name off that board?
刺伤病人来了
Stabbing coming in.
68岁 男性 在停车场被抢劫
68-year-old male mugged in a parking lot.
中下腹受锐器刺伤
Penetrating stab wound to mid-abdomen.
-马克 -血压一度降至60
- Mark? - Pressure crashed to 60.
已回升至130
Brought him to 130...
注射了1000毫升生理盐水
with 1000cc's normal saline.
-失血量 -200毫升 包含渗血
- Blood loss? - 200cc's. Bleeding contained.
给他注射6个单位O型阴性血
Give him six units of O-negative.
通知手术室
Notify the O.R.
准备开腹手术
Let them know they have a laparotomy coming up.
-你是他的妻子吗 -是的
- Are you his wife? - Yes.
他有什么病史吗
Does he have any history of medical problems?
-心脏病 高血压 -没有 没有
- Heart problems? Hypertension? - No, no, no.
-没有 他很健康 -在这里等着 夫人
- No, He's in perfect health. - Stay right here, ma'am.
呼吸机会让他的血液过度氧合
Ventilator will keep his blood hyperoxygenated
心脏 肾和肝充血
and his heart, kidneys and liver profused...
直至可以手术
until we're ready for surgery.
他可能会出现弥漫性血管内凝血
He may be going into DIC.
好 准备10包血小板
All right. Give me 10 packs of platelets
与2单位新鲜冷冻血浆
and 2 units of fresh frozen plasma.
他的器官可不能被血栓给毁了
I'm not losing his organs to a bunch of damn blood clots.
我联♥系♥到了鲍威尔先生的妻子
I've located Mr. Powell's wife.
-她正在赶来 -很好
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表