剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
最后结果挺好的
Well, it turns out to be a good thing.
这他妈好在哪了 他把我侄子腿都弄骨折了
What's the hell's good? He broke my nephew's leg.
泰德 行了 拜托你别爆粗口
Ted, please, come on. Don't swear.
要不是扎克骨折了 我们原本可能不会
Because it happened we found out about Zack's condition
这么早发现他的病情
sooner than we might have.
等一下 什么病情
Wait a minute. What condition?
要做个活检才能弄清楚
We won't know for sure until we get a biopsy.
活检
A biopsy?
什么情况 癌症吗
What is this, cancer?
这就能说通他的腿为什么那么容易骨折了
It would explain why his leg broke so easily.
我丈夫死于肝癌
My husband died of liver cancer.
扎克会死吗
Is Zack gonna die?
我们真的还不清楚
We really don't know.
我觉得这么早担心实在没必要
I think it's much too early to worry about that.
你们希望由我去和扎克谈吗
Would you like me to talk to Zack?
不用了
No.
我们来告诉他
We'll tell him.
我去跟他说 好吗
I'll talk to him, all right?
医生 你们必须帮她引产
Doctor, you have to induce labor.
你太太的检查结果正常
Your wife's tests are normal.
她的恶心很可能是由饮食引起的
Her nausea was probably caused by something she ate.
她
She...
她喝过中医开的汤剂
She had a drink from the herbalist.
我给她的妇科医生打过电♥话♥ 但他去外地了
I mean I tried to call her gynecologist, but he was out of town.
你们的妇科医生是位中医
Your gynecologist is an herbalist?
不不不
No, no, no.
新年快到了 马上是猪年
The new year is coming. It's the Year of the Pig.
而现在是狗年
And right now it's the Year of the Dog.
真不敢相信我在说这些
I can't believe I'm saying this.
有的人觉得
People... They think sometimes that
猪年生的孩子会变懒
the babies born in the Year of the Pig will be lazy.
我们不信这个
We don't believe that.
我是说我们稍微信一点
I mean, we sort of believe it.
我是说我妈妈信
I mean, my mother believes it...
她妈妈也信
...and her mother believes it.
所以你服用了中药引产
So you used herbs to induce.
是因为你们不希望孩子生在猪年
Because you didn't want your baby to be born in the Year of the Pig.
而希望生在狗年
You wanted it to be born in the Year of the Dog.
我知道听着很离谱 但是没错 我们是希望引产
I know it sounds crazy. But yes, we want you to induce...
张先生 这里是急症室 不是汽车美容店
Mr. Chang, this is an emergency room, not an auto body shop.
我们不会全然听凭你们的意愿来治疗病人
We don't do procedures just because you want them.
-格林医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Greene? - Yes?
你好 我是诺贝尔医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Noble.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - How are you?
这两位是张先生张太太吗
This is Mr. and Mrs. Chang?
没错 我正要给他们办理出院
Yes, I was just about to discharge them.
我要给他们办理入院 我在替惠特布雷德医生代班
I'm checking them in. I'm covering for Dr.Whitbread.
他们留言说希望引产
They left a message they wanted labor induced.
因为什么宗教原因吧
Some religious things?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
她离预产期还有10天
She's not due for 10 days.
我们引产来让人们可以去度假
We induce so people can go on vacation,
我们在圣诞节这么做是为了减税 有什么问题吗
We do it on Christmas for the tax break. What's the big deal?
祝你狗年快乐
Have a very happy Year of the Dog.
轻轻地
Gently...
让水来发挥它的作用
...let the water do the work.
我不是个看家的 本顿医生 我是个治疗师
I'm not a housekeeper, Dr.Benton. I'm a therapist.
我知道 听我说 我们只需要有人
Yes, I know, look, we just need someone to take her
一周两到三天带她走走 照顾她 仅此而已
for walks and look after her two or three times a week. That's all.
中风患者需要很多照顾
Stroke victims need a lot of care.
我确信你很爱你的母亲 但是
Now, I'm sure you love your mother, but...
你应该考虑养老院
...you should be thinking nursing home.
慢慢来 法伊德先生
Slowly, Mr. Fayid.
你无论如何都要在里面呆一个小时
You're in for an hour, no matter what.
你能至少考虑一下吗
Will you at least consider it?
你能付给我和住院医师一样的钱吗
Can you afford me? On a resident's salary?
我会 我会找到钱的
I'll uh... I'll find the money.
我从周一到周五有护理课
I have nursing classes Mondays and Fridays.
我周六在这里工作
I'm working Saturdays here.
我可以在周中做一次 从周二开始做一周
I can do a middle of the week. Starting a week from Tuesday.
我么是一段时间 看看效果如何
We'll try it for a while, we'll see how it works.
好的
Okay, okay.
我 我很感激
I uh... I appreciate it.
这不是个人情 我收钱的
It's not a favor. I get paid.
好的
All right.
没问题
That's cool.
马克 烧伤患者
Mark, crispy critters coming in.
-这男的试着从火中救一个小孩 -好的
- Guy tried to rescue a kid from a fire. -Okay.
-塔格你保证过的 -没辙 六点开员工会
- Tag, you promised. - Can't help it. Staff meeting's at six.
我们七点半到房♥间 我不想迟到
We get the room at 7:30, and I don't want to be late.
-卡萝 -我梦见好几次了 一个浪漫的周末
- Carol. - I've been dreaming about this. A romantic weekend...
有客房♥服务 没有我妈和你的狗
...with room service without my mother and your dog.
-我会试着改时间开会 好吗 -好的
- I'll try and move the meeting, okay? - Okay.
手推床来了 让一下
Gurney coming in, move over.
威廉·凯恩 进入到起火的大楼救小孩
Kane, William, entered a burning building to save a kid.
生命体征正常 呼吸30 孩子就在后面
Vitals normal. Resp 30. Kid's coming right behind him.
我的喉咙 疼死了
My throat. It's burning!
推他到外伤一号♥病房♥
Put him in Trauma 1.
南希·波特 14岁 腿部烧伤
Potter, Nancy, 14. Burns on her legs,
胸部擦伤 被掉下的房♥梁砸中
chest abrasion, hit by a falling beam.
血压90/50 脉搏90
BP 90 over 50, pulse 90.
康妮我们需要血气指标
All right, Connie, we're gonna need blood gases.
给颈椎拍X光 交叉配血4个单位
Cross-table C-spine, H and H type and cross 4 units.
同时准备O型血
Get O-negative in the meantime.
我数到三
All right, on my count.
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe!
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe.
把呼吸罩带上
Let's get that mask on.
开始加入一克头孢唑啉
Start a gram of Ancef.
康妮 打给烧伤小组
Connie, call the burn unit.
喉咙正常
Throat's fine.
瞳孔正常
Pupils normal.
凯恩先生 你在火中呆了多久
How long were you in the fire, Mr. Kane?
几分钟
Couple minutes.
好多烟
Lot of smoke.
-血氧饱和度只有80 -呼吸困难 36次
- Pulse ox is only 80. - Respiratory's high, 36.
-那小女孩儿还好吗 -先生 现在请躺下
- Is the little girl okay? - Come on, lie back now, sir.
听起来有些积水
Sounds like fluid in here.
给他戴上氧气罩 15升氧气
Let's get him on a mask, 15 liters of O-2.
-尽快拍张胸片 -好的 我去
- And a chest film, quick. - Right, I'll go check.
没有末梢脉搏
No distal pulses.
血压下降 70/50
BP's falling, 70 over 50.
输液最大流速
Open the IVs wide.
看起来骨折了
Looks like a bone fragment.
胫腓骨开放性骨折
We got an open tib-fib fracture here.
我们需要做血管手术和骨科手术
We'll need Vascular and Orthopedic.
现在送她去手术室
Let's get her up to O.R. now.
我们走
All right, here we go.
让一让
Coming through!
已经通知了手术室
O.R.'s been notified.
请按一下电梯
Hold that elevator, please.
-血已备好 -卡特
- Blood's waiting. - Carter!
你能去看一眼外面那个男的吗
This guy outside, can you take a look at it?
没人能带他进来吗
Can't somebody bring him in?
-我不认为那可行 -来约翰我们走
- I don't think that's gonna work. - Come on, John, let's go.
你好杰瑞 我真的很需要抽口烟
Hey, Jerry, I really need a cigarette.
你知道莉迪亚把她的东西♥藏♥在哪吗
Do you know where Lydia keeps her stash?
-我不知道你抽过烟啊 -我不抽
- I didn't know you smoked. - I don't.
艾德叔叔
Uncle Ed?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表